Chapter 83 It’s good to get up and move around!
379 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

Help me gain enough money to start my youtube channel!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-gain-enough-money-for-my-youtube-channel

 

"It's our turn to go!"

After Dai Mubai finished speaking, Tang San and Ma Hong Jun got up, and the three of them stood in front of the Master of Blue Sunshine Academy, releasing their Martial Spirits and Spirit Rings one after another.

Ma Junhong and Tang San both had all yellow Spirit Rings, while Dai Mubai had two yellow and one purple.

The students of Blue Sunshine Academy were all shocked as they looked at the Spirit Rings on Tang San and the others.

The most shocked was the Master of the Blue Sunshine Academy.

He saw that the three were at a young age and already had two Spirit Grandmasters and a Spirit Elder.

Moreover, their Spirit Ring configurations were all top-notch.

The main thing was that, apart from Tang San, whose Martial Spirit was the Blue Silver Grass, the other two had Martial Spirits that were of the highest quality among the beast Martial Spirits.

Seeing this, the Master of Blue Sunshine Academy felt as if he had gotten into big trouble.

These people, at first glance, were from noble families, if not, how could they be so young and yet have such strong talent?

Thinking of this, this Blue Sunshine Academy Master looked at Tang San and Dai Mubai and said, "I am the Director of the Foreign Affairs Department of Blue Sunshine Academy, Ye Zhiqiu, may I ask, which clan are you from?"

"We are from Shrek Academy."

When Ma Hong Jun heard this from Ye Zhiqiu, a proud look appeared on his face.

"Shrek? I don't think I've heard of it."

Ye Zhiqiu listened to Ma Hong Jun's words and frowned in thought.

"That's because you are ignorant."

Dai Mubai looked at Ye Zhiqiu and spoke disdainfully.

"In that case, then these guys aren't the sons of any big families, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to join an academy that they've never even heard of."

Ye Zhiqiu muttered in a small voice after listening to Ma Hong Jun and Dai Mubai and the others announce themselves.

Afterwards, a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth.

"Drink!"

As Ye Zhiqiu let out an explosive cry, a Spirit Ring rose up from the bottom of his feet.

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, Purple and Purple, five Spirit Rings.

Furthermore, a green turtle shell appeared on both of this guy's arms and legs, as well as behind his chest, shielding him within.

Tang San looked at the Spirit Rings rising from under Ye Zhiqiu's feet, and his eyes narrowed slightly.

A Rank 50 Spirit King, it seemed, could only use concealed weapons and poison.

"Beast Martial Spirit, Pavilion Turtle."

Dai Mubai looked at the Martial Spirit that erupted from Ye Zhiqiu's body and secretly said that it was not good.

"Where is your Master? Let adults settle this matter."

"This, leave it to me, you guys sit down."

Su Yi looked at the Masters of Blue Sunshine Academy and stood up.

Reaching out, he pressed his hand on Dai Mubai's shoulder and pressed Dai Mubai back to his seat.

Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi who got up, and his face showed helplessness.

"Didn't you say that you wouldn't make a move until you encountered a 1,000-year-old Spirit Beast?”

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Su Yi pinched his fingers.

"It's good to get up and move around."

Su Yi said, looking at Ye Zhiqiu, whose entire body was protected by a turtle shell in front of him, and gently laughed, "No wonder he has been shrinking, his Martial Spirit is a turtle, and his human is more like it."

"What did you say!"

When Ye Zhiqiu heard this statement from Su Yi, his eyes emerged with anger.

"Today, let me ........"

Right at this moment, Ye Zhiqiu seemed to have seen something terrifying and was so frightened that he could not even say the next words.

Only to see, Su Yi slowly took a step forward.

Five Spirit Rings of Yellow, Purple, Purple, Purple, and Black rose instantly from the bottom of his feet.

As these five Spirit Rings rose, the soul power that erupted from Su Yi's body instantly formed an intimidating pressure, causing Ye Zhiqiu, who was standing opposite Su Yi, to sweat coldly.

Although he was also a Spirit King, one could tell by looking at the quality of his Spirit Rings that he was no match for this teenager in front of him.

Moreover, this teenager's Second Spirit Ring was already a 1,000-year Spirit Ring, and his Fourth Spirit Ring was already a 10,000-year Spirit Ring, this was simply a monster among monsters.

Looking at Su Yi who had lit up his Spirit Ring, Ye Zhiqiu's entire body did not dare to move, sweating coldly.

As for Oscar and Ma Hong Jun, two guys who had never seen the world, both of them were dumbfounded as they looked at the Spirit Rings rising from under Su Yi's feet.

"This ....... This is a dream, right?"

Ma Hong Jun looked at the Spirit Ring that lit up on Su Yi's body, he had been completely dumbfounded.

"It's all said and done, when you see it, you'll know."

Dai Mubai looked at Ma Hong Jun who was completely dumbfounded beside him, and the corner of his mouth gently curved up into a slight arc.

"This ........"

When Oscar and Ma Hong Jun heard this, all of them didn't know what to say.

On the other hand, the Chaos Supreme Spear that appeared in Su Yi's hand shot out at Ye Zhiqiu who was standing in front of him.

With a "poof" sound, the gun pierced through Ye Zhiqiu's tortoise shell, sticking to Ye Zhiqiu's shoulder, and with the spear, he was blasted out of the inn.

The students of Blue Sunshine Academy who were standing behind Ye Zhiqiu were all shivering in fear, not daring to make a sound.

As Su Yi reached out his hand towards Ye Zhiqiu, the Chaos Supreme Spear that was stuck on his shoulder returned to Su Yi's hand.

The black tip of the spear was still slowly dripping blood downwards.

The lance was flung, the blood on the tip of the spear flung off, and the Martial Spirit was collected.

"Let's continue eating, we have errands to run tomorrow."

Su Yi didn't even look at the Ye Zhiqiu that he had seriously injured and returned as slowly ate his food.

The Shrek Seven Monsters crowd looked at Su Yi, who had returned to his seat to eat, and sat back down.

Ma Hong Jun didn't even eat before, and Oscar came to Su Yi's side with an adoring face, calling out to the boss.

"Eat quickly, it won't taste good if it gets cold."

Su Yi said, picking up a chicken leg and putting it in his mouth to start eating.

Ma Hong Jun looked at the crowd who had grabbed the food and instantly joined the battle with Oscar.

.......

"Be careful here, after all, this Star Dou Great Forest is the largest Spirit Beast Forest, and you can encounter 1,000-year-old, or even 10,000-year-old Spirit Beasts at any time."

Zhao Wuji walked in front of the crowd, looking at the Great Star Dou Forest in front of him and said gruffly, "After we enter the Star Dou Great Forest later, no one should leave a distance of twenty meters behind me, especially Ning Rongrong and Oscar."

"Mm!"

Ning Rongrong and Oscar both nodded their heads when they heard this from Zhao Wuji.

"Su Yi, you are the strongest here, you guard the crowd at the very back."

"Alright."

Su Yi nodded when he heard this from Zhao Wuji.

After the crowd entered the Star Dou Great Forest, deep in the Star Dou Great Forest, there was a giant ape that was tens of meters tall and had a body that looked like it was made of stone sniffing its nose and rushing outwards.

"Be careful, something is approaching fast. Ning Rongrong, Oscar, come to me."

As soon as Zhao Wuji's words fell, Oscar and Ning Rongrong quickly returned to Zhao Wuji's side, looking ahead with a wary face.

"I'll go up there and take a look."

Zhu Zhuqing said, jumping to the top of the tree, "I saw it, it seems to be a snake that can fly."

"Did you see what it looks like?"

Hearing this from Zhao Wuji, Zhu Zhuqing said, "I can't quite make it out, the flying snake is not very high off the ground, only two to three metres, and has a red fleshy crown on top of its head."

"What does the tail look like?"

Hearing this from Zhao Wuji, Zhu Zhuqing narrowed his eyes slightly, "The tail is like a fan shape."

"It's a Crested Cockatoo Snake. Haha, Oscar, you're in luck."

 

7