Chapter 84 Slaying the Gaijin Dragon Snake!
365 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, the link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg

Help me gain enough money to start my youtube channel!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-gain-enough-money-for-my-youtube-channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The crowd had just combined their efforts to subdue the Crested Cockatoo Snake, and just as Oscar wanted to kill it to obtain the Spirit Ring.

An old man and a young man slowly walked towards the crowd.

"Stop!"

With this halt, the crowd imagined the two women, the old and the young, one after the other.

“Chaotian Xiang."

“Chaotian Xiang, it seemed like I had heard that name somewhere before.” Su Yi thought.

Zhao Wuji frowned in thought as he heard the old woman who was walking towards them with a snake staff in her hand.

And as Chaotian Xiang walked towards the crowd, a Spirit Ring emerged from her body, Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Purple and Black, six Spirit Rings.

Zhao Wuji smiled secretly when he saw the Spirit Rings emerging from Chaotian Xiang's body.

Six Spirit Rings, just one Spirit Emperor, there was no need to worry about that.

When he saw Chaotian Xiang stop, Zhao Wuji also released his own Spirit Ring, seven Spirit Rings, yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black and black.

When Chaotian Xiang saw the Spirit Rings on Zhao Wuji's body, her eyes were slightly startled.

"Is there something wrong?"

Zhao Wuji asked indifferently.

Tang San and the others were slightly startled when they heard Zhao Wuji's tone.

By all rights, in this current situation, Zhao Wuji would have struck long ago.

Now, it was somewhat abnormal to be polite in the face of the other party.

"Greetings, esteemed Spirit Saint, you cannot give this Crested Cockatrice Snake to that child."

Hearing this from Chaotian Xiang, Zhao Wuji asked, "Why?"

"Because this snake was found by us first."

The young girl standing beside Chaotian Xiang stepped forward.

"You found it first, is that what you have?"

Hearing this from the young girl, Su Yi walked over to Zhao Wuji and looked at them as he slowly said, "Then in that case, this Star Dou Great Forest, is it yours as well?"

"Kid, how dare you treat my grandmother with such disrespect?"

Hearing this, the young girl pointed at Su Yi and shouted angrily.

"The last person who pointed at me like that died, I wonder if you will be able to see the sun tomorrow."

As Su Yi said that, the Martial Spirit Chaos Supreme Spear appeared in his hand.

With a "bang", Su Yi disappeared in place.

"Not good!"

That Chaotian Xiang who was standing beside the young girl appeared in front of the young girl, and the snake staff in his hand stabbed hard at his body.

With a "bang", Chaotian Xiang was knocked out by Su Yi's shot.

The young girl's eyes were filled with anxiety as she looked at Chaotian Xiang, who had been knocked out.

Su Yi, after his shot sent Chaotian Xiang flying, stabbed the Chaos Supreme Spear in his hand at the young girl's neck.

"Kid, you dare!"

With this explosive shout, an old man appeared in front of the girl, and the golden dragon spear in his hand knocked Su Yi back with a single blow.

"Gaijin Dragon Serpent, Dragon Lord!"

Zhao Wuji looked at the old man who appeared, his eyes filled with vigilance, the Martial Spirit on his body ready to be activated at any time.

"Kid, I want your life!"

The old man looked at Su Yi, who was knocked out by him, and looked at the frightened young girl beside him as he charged straight up.

"Master Zhao, you stop him, I'll take care of that old woman, and after that we'll combine our efforts to finish this guy off as well."

"You brat, can an old man, a Spirit Saint, beat a Soul Douluo?"

When Zhao Wuji heard this from Su Yi, his mouth grumbled. However, he casted his Martial Spirit True Body and knocked the Dragon Lord back with a single strike.

"Third Spirit Ability - Heavy Explosion Stream!"

As Su Yi's body lit up with a Spirit Ring, the originally furious Dragon Lord was instantly shocked and faintly froze in place.

Looking at the one yellow, two purple and two black Spirit Rings on Su Yi's body, there was disbelief in his eyes.

Along with Su Yi releasing his Third Spirit Ability, a black light shot into the body of the snake woman Chaotian Xiang, Su Yi used his Second and Fourth Spirit Abilities and his first Spirit Ability one after another.

"Second Spirit Ability- Fifteen Ton Break!"

"Fourth Spirit Ability - Berserk!"

"First Spirit Ability - Unstoppable!"

"With a whoosh, Su Yi turned into a black stream of light and rushed in front of Chaotian Xiang.

"Wife, be careful!!!"

The old man looked at Su Yi, who was attacking Chaotian Xiang, and was horrified.

Never did he expect that this attack by such a little fellow at Rank 50 could actually give him a sense of threat.

This strike could even bring a sense of crisis to him, a Spirit Douluo.

To Chaotian Xiang, who was only at the Spirit Emperor level, that was simply a fatal attack.

With a "poof" sound, Su Yi pierced through Chaotian Xiang's body with his spear.

The tip of the spear pierced through Chaotian Xiang's back, slowly dripping blood downwards.

"Attack!"

Tang San saw Su Yi strike, as well as kill that old woman on the other side. Taking advantage of the young girl's daze, poison needles appeared in his hand and shot at the young girl.

With a "poof", the three poison needles entered the young girl's body together, and she let out a miserable scream.

The Dragon Lord, who was holding the corpse of the snake woman, heard his granddaughter's scream and looked at the young girl who slowly fell to the ground, and his eyes turned red.

"I want you all to die!!!"

The Dragon Lord's eyes turned red as he released his Martial Spirit's true body.

Zhao Wuji's Martial Spirit True Body and the Dragon Duke's Martial Spirit True Body collided together, sending up a huge wave.

This wave of energy lifted Dai Mubai and the others out of the air.

Only Su Yi, looking at the two people who were fighting against each other, had a cold glint in his eyes.

"Fifth Spirit Ability - Supreme Tattoo!"

Su Yi activated his Fourth Spirit Ability and with the addition of his Fifth Spirit Ability, Su Yi's power at the moment far surpassed that of a Spirit Emperor, and even his own power had vaguely surpassed that of a Spirit Saint.

"Rong Rong!"

With this cry from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong instantly released her Martial Spirit Seven Treasures Glazed Pagoda, and then released her Spirit Ability, "Strength Amplification.”

In the blink of an eye, Su Yi's body increased in strength and speed by thirty percent.

"Old man, die!"

Su Yi dragged the lance in his hand and rushed towards that Dragon Lord who was competing with Zhao Wuji for Spirit Power and was unable to separate himself.

"Little brat, if you don't hurry up, I won't be able to hold on anymore."

Zhao Wuji looked at Su Yi who was rushing up and gritted his teeth as he spoke.

With a "poof", the spear in Su Yi's hand pierced through the Dragon Lord's heart.

As the lance entered the body of the Dragon Lord, the Spirit Power released from the Dragon Lord's body, who was fighting against Zhao Wuji's Spirit Power, instantly dissipated.

With this dissipation, it was good that Zhao Wuji, who was resisting, kept releasing Spirit Power.

Although Su Yi's shot had killed the Dragon Lord, his shot had also caused the Spirit Power released by the two of them to storm away.

"Boom", Su Yi and Zhao Wuji were both lifted out by the Spirit Power storm from his sparring collision with Long Gong.

"Bang" and "bang", Zhao Wuji and Su Yi were both hit by the soul power and crashed into the trees in the middle of the forest.

"Cough," Su Yi coughed twice, and Ning Rongrong instantly came in front of Su Yi and said with a worried face, "Su Yi, are you alright?"

"It's fine."

Su Yi put away the Chaos Supreme Spear in his hand and wiped away the blood from the corner of his mouth.

Zhao Wuji, on the other hand, coughed out two mouthfuls of blood.

Looking at Oscar who ran to Su Yi's side to deliver the restored large sausage, Zhao Wuji cursed, "Brat, can't you see that I am the one who is most injured?"

7