Chapter 93 I was born before you were born!
379 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People in Patreon are on Chapter 110

patreon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

 

"Bibi Dong, what are you mad about!"

After knocking Bibi Dong back, Qian Daoliu stared at Bibi Dong fiercely.

And Yue Guan, who was standing in the middle of the main hall, was confused.

How is this, the Grand Worship has also come. Moreover, these two people were fighting at the drop of a hat.

You know, he was just a weak Titled Douluo, not to mention that he couldn't even defeat Bibi Dong.

Other people didn't know the power of Qian Daoliu, but as an elder of Spirit Hall, did he not know?

One had to know that in order to become an offering and enter Spirit Hall’s Hall of Elders, one needed to have a Spirit Power Rank of at least 95 and make great contributions to enter Spirit Hall’s Hall of Elders.

Although he worked alongside Bibi Dong, he was not on the same page as the Grand Worship.

However, not to mention the current strongest fighting force of their Spirit Hall and the unfathomable Grand Worship Qian Daoliu.

Even the lowest ranked Elder in the Hall of Elders was no match for him.

Now, the Supreme Pontiff and the Grand Worship Qian Daoliu were fighting.

If he wanted to help, he would be helping Bibi Dong.

But the problem was that even if he, Bibi Dong and the three of them, along with the secretly hidden Old Ghost, were to fight together, they would not be a match for Qian Daoliu.

One had to know that when a Titled Douluo reaches Rank 95, their Spirit Power skyrockets and is incomparable to their Spirit Power at Rank 94.

When Qian Daoliu struck at Bibi Dong, he might not be too ruthless.

Although Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu did not deal with each other, neither of them could hurt the other.

Bibi Dong was, after all, the mother of Qian Renxue.

And the one that the Grand Worship Qian Daoliu loved the most was his own granddaughter, Qian Renxue.

Therefore, he would not hit Bibi Dong too hard.

But if he and the Old Ghost were involved in the battle, it would be a different story.

Qian Daoliu might not be too hard on Bibi Dong, but there would be no need to be merciful to him and Old Ghost.

When the time came, being beaten up as a sandbag, that was a certainty.

At the thought of this, Yue Guan's face turned bitter.

What was this? How could he be caught up in all kinds of bad luck?

Hey, that little fellow, even after leaving Spirit City, can't you be more peaceful?

What do you think you have to go back to Moon Pavilion for? Look at that Tang Yuehua, what for.

Before Yue Guan could sigh, Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu fought again.

Bibi Dong had been releasing Spirit Abilities to attack Qian Daoliu, however, Qian Daoliu had not released a single Spirit Ability.

This showed how big the difference between Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu was.

Just as Qian Daoliu knocked Bibi Dong back again, Qian Daoliu looked at Bibi Dong who was charging up madly once again, and his eyes were ruthless.

"Bibi Dong, even with the presence of Xue'er, do you really think that I don't dare to kill you?"

With that, Qian Daoliu slapped his palm at Bibi Dong.

Although this slap did not use any Spirit Abilities at all, Bibi Dong was also in a frenzy, releasing her Spirit Abilities again, and attacking Qian Daoliu completely by instinct.

Bibi Dong, who was rushing towards Qian Daoliu, was slapped to the ground by Qian Daoliu.

Because of Qian Daoliu’s blow, there was a deep crater in the floor of the main hall.

Yue Guan, who was standing at the side, looked dumbfounded.

Was this the kind of combat power that a human being could have?

Not even a single Spirit Ability was released, was this the strength of the Hall of Elders, the Grand Worship’s in particular?

As for Bibi Dong, this time she was slapped into the ground by Qian Daoliu, and a milky white jade pendant fell out of Bibi Dong's arms.

Bibi Dong looked at the milky-white jade pendant that had fallen to the ground, and her eyes, which had been pitch-black, gradually appeared white and regained their clarity.

"Master, this is a gift I specially prepared for you."

"Master, no matter what you do, I will always stand by your side."

"From now on, my life is yours."

"The person I want to guard the most is you."

"Who do you want to kill, tell me and I will help you!"

"Even if you want to destroy the world, I will still stand by your side."

Those words of Su Yi kept reverberating in Bibi Dong's mind.

Looking at the milky white jade pendant that had fallen to the ground, Bibi Dong was completely frozen.

While standing in the air, Qian Daoliu, looking at the frozen Bibi Dong, his eyes flashed a trace of ruthlessness and helplessness then turned to leave.

"Be good to yourself ......"

Qian Daoliu had already disappeared, but his voice echoed continuously in the main hall.

Standing aside and still dazed, Ghost Douluo appeared beside Yue Guan.

"Gone."

"Gone? What for?"

When Yue Guan heard these words from Ghost Douluo, confusion appeared in his eyes.

When Ghost Douluo looked at Yue Guan like this, he slapped Yue Guan on the back of his head.

"Sooner or later, you will be killed by stupidity, just know how to raise flowers."

With that, Ghost Douluo pulled Yue Guan and disappeared in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.
Bibi Dong looked at the jade pendant on the ground with the word "Dong" engraved on it, and instantly grabbed it, tears flowing out of her eyes.

The jade pendant that she had been longing for was no longer as important in her heart as it had been at the time.

Ever since Su Yi appeared, listening to the words that came out of Su Yi's mouth to her, only then did she feel what it meant to feel safe and to be protected and valued.

Even though she was a Titled Douluo, that little guy was just a Spirit King.

But, just like that, Su Yi was able to bring Bibi Dong a sense of security and dependence.

The moment Su Yi left in front of her, she had vaguely felt it.

Only, she had never dared to admit and face it.

And now, from Yue Guan's mouth, she heard that the little fellow had gone to Moon Pavilion.

At this moment, she could no longer calm herself down.

She always felt that she had once again lost the most important thing, and she was afraid of losing him.

But, clearly afraid of losing, clearly knowing that that little one liked her.

But she couldn't like that little one, let alone let him know that she liked him.

After all, she was a dirty woman.

That little one was cold and murderous and didn't care about anything, though.

But that little one, that little one, was a blank sheet of paper.

A piece of white paper, untainted by anything in the world, by anything in the world.

In her heart, Su Yi's weight had vaguely surpassed that of Yu Xiaogang.

However, she could not forget Yu Xiaogang, and she always thought of him in her heart.

Even with the existence of Su Yi, she could not forget Yu Xiaogang.

At this moment, she now fully understood her heart.

Yu Xiaogang had now become a demon in her heart, an obsession in her mind.

Knowing full well that her heart's desire may no longer be the same as her initial fondness and adoration.

But she always wanted to meet that man again and wanted to know his inner thoughts.

For Su Yi, it was she, Bibi Dong, who was not good enough for him.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong suddenly felt a heartbreaking pain in her heart.

What is love in this world that can teach people to live and die?

I was born before you were born, you were born ...... I take ...... I am old.

8