Chapter 101 Film Emperor Su Yi is back online!
726 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.a.t.r.o.n members are on Chapter 117

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"Tang Hao!!!"

When Su Yi, who was hidden in the shadows, heard this name, his eyes faintly lit up, and then quickly hid.

If he didn't cover his breath and body with all his might, he would definitely be discovered by that Poison Douluo Bo.

If he was discovered, everything would be in vain.

Ever since Bibi Dong had told her about her past, he had remembered one name, Tang Hao.

After all, the name of the one who had brought Bibi Dong the most harm, Qian Xunji, was not something he cared about.

After all, a dead man's name was not something to be concerned about.

If Tang Hao hadn't seriously injured Qian Xunji, then Bibi Dong would have defeated Qian Xunji in his full strength and tortured him to death afterwards.

It was a pity that Qian Xunji was seriously injured by Tang Hao and only had one breath left to hang on to.

Qian Xuanji died without withstanding her blow at all, a death that was nothing short of a relief for Qian Xuanji.

If there was no Tang Hao, she would have absolutely scraped the flesh off Qian Xunji's body, bit by bit, and made him taste the most painful punishment in this world.

That was why Bibi Dong hated Tang Hao so much.

For the person Bibi Dong hated, he would definitely kill the other party and send them to her.

However, this Tang Hao, he would definitely bring this person to Bibi Dong alive so that she could relieve her hatred.

The person he had been searching so hard for but could not find any clues at all, he never thought that he would find it here today.

Tang Hao? Tang San? Oh ....... It was really a great effort to find him after stepping through iron shoes.

He originally thought that Tang San was a disciple of the Clear Sky Clan, but he never expected that this fellow, Tang San, was actually Tang Hao's son.

It was not in vain that he had put so much effort into this and spent so much effort here to accompany this group of guys in acting disguise.

He hadn't even thought that this time, he had gone to Shrek originally to observe Yu Xiaogang.

However, he never expected that this little Shrek would actually bring him so many surprises.

First, it was the little princess of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, who had discovered the secret of Xiao Wu being a 100,000 year old Spirit Beast. Finally Tang San, who had brought him interest from the very beginning, had discovered in his body the secret that he did not belong to this world.

And now, from these people, he had learned that Tang San's father was the Tang Hao he had been searching for all along.

Now, he really didn't know whether he should thank this Yu Xiaogang or not.

If it wasn't for this punk, how would he have come to Shrek and met all this.

In order to thank this guy properly, he decided that later on, he would personally kill the woman he loved the most in front of him, before killing his favorite disciple, and then his brother, making him collapse and despair step by step until he died.

Thinking of this, Su Yi continued to hide.

While he was thinking about this, Tang San had already appeared in the middle of Dugu Bo and Yu Xiaogang and the others.

Because, when Dugu Bo thought of Tang Hao, he had already moved to kill, to leave all these people here.

Now, looking at Tang San who had reappeared. Su Yi, who was hidden in the shadows, had already seen the Spirit Power running in Dugu Bo's hands.

However, Su Yi's eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at the Eight Spider Spear behind Tang San.

It seemed that this Tang San didn't know what strange encounter he had received here, actually causing his Eight Spider Spear to change once again.

Judging from that appearance, one could tell that the Eight Spider Spear had now become even more powerful than before.

Tang San, who had originally turned his back on Dugu Bo, had sensed Dugu Bo's killing intent.

Turning around to look at Dugu Bo, he said, "Senior Dugu, didn't you promise me three things?"

"The first thing is that in the future, no matter what time it is, you cannot harm anyone related to our Shrek Academy."

Hearing these words from Tang San, Dugu Bo's hand that had gathered Spirit Power behind his back instantly dispersed its Spirit Power.

In fact, killing their group of people was only possible in that realm of last resort.

Without fearing one thing, if this Shrek's people really went to Tang Hao, then he would definitely die as well.

Therefore, looking at this step Tang San had given him, Dugu Bo coldly snorted.

Looking at the killing intent that dissipated from Dugu Bo, Tang San smiled easily and turned to look at Yu Xiaogang, "Master, I've made you worry. In fact, Senior Dugu Bo didn't have any malicious intent in bringing me here. Senior saw that I have outstanding talent and wanted to teach me something about the Poison Martial Spirit, so how did you guys get into conflict with Senior Dugu>"

"But, just now he already said that he killed you."

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Tang San turned his head to look at Dugu Bo and smiled slightly, "That was just a joke between Senior Dugu and you, right, with Senior Dugu's status and position, how would he make a move on a junior like me."

"By the way, Senior Dugu, you were going to tell me about your granddaughter's poison yesterday. I think there is still a way to lift her poison. When we return, I will discuss it with you, what do you think?"

Hearing this from Tang San, Dugu Bo lowered his head and frowned in thought.

And this scene fell in Su Yi's eyes, making him have an understanding of Tang San once again.

He wasn’t just alert, he was also very intelligent.

This fellow Dugu Bo was clearly full of killing intent towards them before, wanting to keep them here.

And as Tang San's words came out, it made Dugu Bo dissipate the killing intent in his body little by little.

And now, because of Tang San's words, he began to think there again.

Although he didn't know what had happened between the two of them, Su Yi knew that the chance to keep Yu Xiaogang and Tang San and the others alive was on that granddaughter of Dugu Bo's again.

This Tang San must be resolved when he obtained Xiao Wu, the 100,000 year Spirit Ring, and absolutely cannot be left behind.

Or, this time, the Spirit Master Competition will eventually be held in their Spirit City .......

This person, Tang San, absolutely could not be kept. He was so dangerous and terrifying that he was more dangerous than even the feeling brought to him by the Titled Douluo.

If he let this fellow grow up, he would definitely be his and Bibi Dong's greatest enemy.

As he finished his thoughts, Yu Xiaogang and the others had already departed.

Originally, he had planned to wait until all the people had left before leaving, after all, there was still Dugu Bo, the Titled Douluo, here.

However, when he heard the conversation between Dugu Bo and Tang San, his eyes narrowed.

After Dugu Bo had led Tang San away from here, Su Yi exited from this forest and then quickly rushed back to Shrek Academy's new address.

When Su Yi returned, not long after, Yu Xiaogang and Flender, as well as Liu Erlong, also returned.

As soon as they returned, they told the crowd that Tang San was now training under Dugu Bo and would need a year and a half before he could return.

When the crowd heard this from Yu Xiaogang, they all revealed an incomparable look of shock.

"Master, won't Xiao San be in danger?"

Xiao Wu asked as she looked at Yu Xiaogang with worry in her eyes.

"Yes, Grandmaster, won't Tang San really be in any danger if he follows that guy around?"

Su Yi's eyes were equally full of worry.

Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi and Xiao Wu and smiled faintly, "Don't worry, you two, Xiao San is my disciple, is there really any danger, can I not worry?"

"Alright, all go back to sleep."

"Yes, Master."

5