Chapter 15
1.1k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sebastian was handling all of my work. And I have confidence in him that he will not screw me up until some telepath mind RaPe him. But I know it will be really hard for anyone to enter his mind though. He knows how to build a mind palace (Yes, the same skill which Sherlock Holmes uses). this technique allows him to organize his thoughts. So I was not so worried about it But I was thinking of giving him a shot of loyalty serum too.

And the biggest problem of a telepath is that he thinks no one knows that he can read their mind so he let his guard down and believes the first thought in someone's mind. 

I was in my lab for the last week. I send Sebastian the Viagra pill formula and tell him to trade worldwide. I have put at least 100 million Dollars in this Pharmaceutical Business of mine. I can not allow any slip-up at this moment. There is too much at the stake for me. 

I introduced the viagra in this world. And the people who have been the first tester of the Drug were amazed by it. They are praising it everywhere.

It is one of a kind and with 100 percent success rate in that area. The pill is divided into various categories. The pill opens up the blood walls and directs the blood flow. It gives you a great erection and a time of 25 minutes for every age. 

No matter which world you are in, there is one thing that will be sold without a hitch even if the product does not work. 

This thing is known as sex. Sex is a thing that will be sold no matter what. Everyone loves sex. It is more addictive than any known drug. Everyone yearns for it and I am delivering it to them. 

I am going to release it worldwide. If my calculations are correct I will be getting 2 billion dollars rich in just 1 month. 

For me right now having money, unlimited money is a must. Right now I haven't any connection with any of the influential peoples. I can have these connections easily if I let them have shares in my company but I am not willing to do that. So the next best thing is to become so rich that they need me.

I wanted to become so rich that if I want I could easily destroy a country's economy.

So all things are set for the big launch. The pill is going to be available in the market tomorrow.

 I have also instructed Sebastian to build orphanages in various parts of the country as a charity to gain more fame. I also have him announced that 25 percent of the profit of this pill is going to charity.

Right now, I found out that He killed Winston Frost because he released a contract for my head. Now that the contractor is dead, no one is coming for my head. ( we are not talking about Sebastian here)

I can't blame Winston for announcing a bounty on my head after what I did with him. I take everything from him, his power, his position, his company, and his reputation. He didn't even know where he was hit. It was so fast for him. I destroyed him in one sweep. He didn't even know where I hit him and where is he feeling more pain. I made an example of him and helps people understand one thing clearly  that my age doesn't matter. Now everyone will take me seriously. 

If you want people to agree with you then the first thing is to show that you need is to have some weight to throw. Now they know that I am not some snot nose brat. 

Many people would say that it is good to be in the shadows so that no one takes you seriously and you can outrun them when they try to backstab you. This is the real world whose face is on the poster only he wins. As for the backstabbing why even let that happen. Make an example out of someone and let the fear spread. They will think a thousand times before even thinking of outsmarting you. 

why let the situation happen when you can easily stop it from happening.

The rumors are already in the market but only rumors. Rumors create fear and those who know how to wield fear wins in most scenarios.

With Winston becoming an example of what will happen if you mess with me my plans for the airline and the telecom company were passed without any problem.

And also a new drug has appeared in the market. It is known as the Dragon's blood. This Drug is very addictive. It makes you feel stronger by 10 times. 

In only one week it has become the talk of the whole New York. Everyone wants it because it is a lot cheaper. It is only half a dollar for one dose. 

I was the one who invented it. It is a product of my research on vampire blood. Now not only New York wants it but Demands are even coming from Miami, Los Angeles, Vegas, Chicago, etc. And with this, I also step into the Underworld.

A/N: TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE CHAPTER. It DID NOT COME OUT AS I WANTED IT TO BE. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I AM MISSING. BELIEVE ME, IT IS NOT GOOD AND I  DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN IMPROVE IT. THE CHAPTER IS NOT PRESENTED AS I WANT IT TO BE. MIGHT BE BECAUSE I AM NOT COMPLETELY HEALTHY OR SOMETHING. BUT IT WAS JUST A SNEEK PEEK AT TGE EXPANSION OF HIS BUSINESS EMPIRE.

24