Chapter 41
683 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Mutant??" If it was an anime then Clovis would have question marks all over his face.

" Aren't they just a rumor that many cults use to make people join them? Like Friends of humanity. " Clovis said in thinking manor.

Sebastian's eyes widened at the mention of that name. He looked at Joshua. He didn't see any change in his emotions. He but for a moment noticed that Joshua's eyes turned red but no one else noticed. 

" Yes. The very Mutants. Now, what if I told you that those mutants are real. Joshua said, looking at him somewhat disbelieving that he doesn't know about mutants. He was a spy and Hitler's son for god's sake. Hydra would surely have experimented on Mutants and said he didn't even know that they are real and the most surprising thing is that it is true. Joshua heard his heartbeat, noticed every micro reaction from him, used his Pseudo Telepathy and Empathy to know if he was lying but he was not. 

" Wait, so you're telling me that the rumors about people having superpowers and being experimented upon in Hydra Facilities were real. Father never confirmed that. '' Clovis exclaimed in a very surprised tone.

" Sigh " Clovis sighed and thought ' how many things have you hidden from me, father. '

Clovis looked at Joshua who was still sitting on the chair with his legs crossed. 

" So, what do you want from me? If it is about those experiment facilities and their research material then I don't know about anything." 

" Oh, I don't want that Clovis. In due time you will know what I want but first, tell me how to do you know of this ' Friends of humanity'. Joshua said smiling.

His smile sends a chill to everyone's spines including Sebastian. 

" W...w..well the Mayor is a part of that cult. " Clovis said he was feeling fear from the young man's smile. 

" Oh, so the mayor is a part of them. " Joshua again smiled and Sebastian knew that today the town is going to get painted with red color.

" Now, let me tell you the reason why I am here Clovis.

You see Clovis, I am Mutant or Elysian as I like to call our species. Now I have various powers and one of them is detecting my people from my species, the Elysians. 

And so when I came to this town for some business Imagine my surprise when I detected 3 of my people here." Joshua Said looking at the family's pale faces.

" Are you saying that " ( C )

" Yes, you, your son, and grandson are unawakened Elysians. 

And I suspect that your wife too was one of us as I can feel that your son has quite a powerful power dormant in him. 

I also suspect that her death in that shootout was not an accident but a planned murder as 'Friends of Humanity' only has one goal and that is our Elysian's destruction. " Joshua stopped there and let the information sink in their minds. 

The last part was just pure bullshit. Clovis's wife died in a shootout is the truth but all others were pure bullshit. Joshua was also using his empathic powers to make their emotions haywire so they couldn't think straight and believe every action they are taking is from them. 

Clovis was first surprised at the revelation of his family being that of mutants but when he heard that his wife was killed because of it. He was angry and wanted to kill. He wanted to strangle them. 

He knew that what the other party speculated might not be the truth but what if this is the truth.

After calming himself a little he said

" you haven't told me what you want. " Clovis said looking into the eyes of Joshua.

Then Joshua tells him what he wants. He told him about his plans for the Elysian race and what he wants from him.

" I want you to take care of my business here in Germany. 

I also want you to recruit people from our species and to train them if they have to awaken their power. I want you to create a shadow spy agency and slowly take control of Germany and sway the people at our side.

Look I know I sound a lot like your father but you have to remember that no one will help us Elysians. Instead of help, they would be more than happy to dissect us at a lab. 

There are still thousands of such agencies and companies who are even experimenting on children. We have no one except us. I too don't like war and such but you are familiar with human nature. They even killed your wife who didn't do a thing to them. They will never accept us. " Joshua said with so much determination and charm that Clovis felt he was in front of his father.

Clovis thought about this and then looked at his family and saw the faces of his son, daughter in law and grandson. He knows what to do. 

" I will do what you want from me but I have some conditions first. " Clovis said. 

" You think you are in a situation to negotiate Clovis. 

But humor me. " Joshua said sternly.

" First: you will not force my son to join your crusade. 

2nd: You will help me kill all the gangs and the mayor. " Clovis stated his conditions.

" They are doable. I will not force your family to join the war. And even if you don't ask me to kill them I would have done it anyway as 'Friends Of Humanity' are involved. "  ( J )

" But first let's heal you and your family. "

On that day According to Town's people, they heard people's screams for hours. Limbs were scattered in the whole town and people were getting killed. No one knew who did that but after some time they heard that Foley Industry has chosen old man Clovis as their CEO for their German Branch

A/N: message me.for discord link

12