Chapter 82
421 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Master Joshua, You have promised Max that you will support his gang in expanding to international borders but the money that we can now spend is only around 250 million. 

Around 90 percent of your wealth is already being utilized in your business empire. 

And if Angel's are to be moved according to your plans and direction, then we at least need to spend 500 million per month on them and that too for quite a long time. 

So How are you going to manage it? "  Sebastian asked with worry in his voice. 

" Sebastian, tell me? What businesses of ours are producing money and which projects are running now? " Joshua asked for the report on his business. 

" Well Master Josh

Our main income sources are your media houses, Your fashion brand, the studios, book publishing houses, Pharmaceutical products which for now only have 2 products, One viagra, and other pain killers. 

And then we have military contracts too. But they haven't been paid yet as our products are still in the testing phase. 

Also, you have shares of various companies like Frost Inc., Shaw industries, Starks, and many more, You bought them during the crisis. " 

Sebastian answers. 

In reality, Joshua doesn't need to know any of this as he has a memory that even puts Eidetic Memory to shame. But he still asks because this kind of thing makes Sebastian happy. 

" And what is our current project's status? " 

" Well we have acquired that telecom company and we also have gotten the license from the communication ministry. 

We are ready to launch it at any moment but we are waiting for the new year to make a more powerful impact on the public with our new products. 

Such as new Wireless phones, better medical equipment, Hd Film Making Cameras, better TVs and all that. 

As for your charitable works 

We are sending 20 million Dollars to African Rebels every month discreetly. 

400 million dollars is already used by your NGOs in those 3rd world Countries, we are making sure that every single pie is accountable and is used for people's betterment. Especially in Africa to lure that rebel prince. And we have also made 10 million donations to Wakanda for the people's betterment to be more sure. 

The investment in Germany is doing good. It will take some time before they bear fruits but that guy has started to hire people for your job there. 

And your Sim Card technology is in its testing phase for the world but it is ready to use. And 7 of our satellites are already in the solar system. 

We are ready to launch the tech when you are ready.

As for NEW YORK. 

People at first, when you make those announcements and promises, thought you were just bullshitting. 

But now when they are seeing those eatery's open and feeding people, they have just disappeared. 

Also, the work on those Houses for widows of the Army Soldiers has started. 

Plus the Army pension fund that you started has started receiving donations. 

We have received around 5 million. 

Plus all the other charitable work is going on smoothly. 

If you want we can stop them and we will have enough funds to support your other ventures. " 

Sebastian finished the report. 

" Don't stop those works. They are important to my edgy but kind image. They are the things that will save me from every problem. They are far too important and if we stop them it will give us a backlash. " 

" Also, were there any problems with our eateries and things like that?" 

" There were but the Police and our hired security handled them. "

What happened was that some thugs created problems for Joshua's public eateries. But Joshua's personal security and police reacted most violently. 

The reason for such violent reaction from police was because they were dealt blow after blow. And no matter How corrupt they are, when they go home and find their family looking at them with worry and hopelessness, it breaks them from within. They wanted their reputation back at any cost. They for the first time were fed up with the money but instead were hungry for the honor. And Joshua donated 20 million to the police department and for them, it just works like oil in the fire. 

They felt they were mocked and he gave them the money to do their work. For the last few weeks, every criminal who was caught was dealt with iron hands. The other gangs who were not a part of Angels were being cleaned by the police. 

Thinking about how to earn more Joshua did some calculations in his mind and asked

" Can we mass-produce those Tally Books that I created? " 

" Yes, our production unit can mass produce them. Why are you planning to launch that? " 

" Yes, so Sebastian, I will have to ask you to make some preparations and it is also time for me to launch my bank." 

" Whom should I invite to this program. Invite everyone including the president. " 

A/n: Small chapter I know. Don't worry I will compensate with the next one. 

To support me 

PATREÓN.COM/EDGELORD666 in small letters. 

7