Chapter 9 – Growth
3.3k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 - Growth

 

'Omni-Mastery' was simply outrageous, but just having it didn't grant me strength, like some abilities may provide to the other players. It only gave me the chance to achieve strength, all these skills were in the books I just read the day before, if I could truly master the useful ones out of them, then my intelligence & photographic memory's prowess could be turned into true comprehensive combat strength!

 

However, my body which was incomparably weak wouldn't be able to make use of that.

 

Thus, I had to begin my physical training plan starting from now.

 

>>>>

 

A week has passed since I started training according to the daily quests and knowledge left in the library. while adding some usual training routines from the real world.

 

I could finally taste the feeling of growth as training proceeded, the feeling which I couldn't feel in the real world. Yet, it felt so real in such a game.

 

The importance of daily quests which was quite the mystery in the beginning, was actually quite the surprise.

[ Daily Quests:

  1. Do 123 push ups {123/123}
  2. Run 0.96 km  {959m/960m} ]

 

[Daily quests done!]

 

[Strength & constitution increase by 1 while agility increases by 2]

[Strength +1 -> Strength: 6]

[Constitution +1 -> constitution: 8]

[Agility +2 -> Agility: 9]

 

After finishing my run, my training which would increase 1 stat point a day at best yielded much more results.

 

As I tried both normal training & training according to daily quests, quests simply amplified the training effect yielding 3~4 times the result of normal training, although the increase seemed to slow down as my stats grew higher.

 

On the other hand, training in this game was incomprehensible. the new human body that I received had a very high growth rate, which was supposedly the norm in the game.

 

I decided to spend at least one more week, till I reached the limit that can be achieved at my current level before planning on my next step.

 

I collected some water from the lake on my way back from training near the forest and took a bath as soon as I reached home, then I had some food for dinner, before calling it a day.

 

Relying on advanced nutritional food regimes, I was able to make a rough decently tasting food menu full of nutritional value.

 

I still had lots of training to do before the village Arc timer reaches 00:00:00, I had to prepare in the best way to face the unknown that I may face until and after that.

 

>>>>

 

[Daily quests done!]

 

[Strength increases by 1]

[Strength +1 -> Strength: 10]

 

Another week has passed, I checked my status as to asses how much I have grown as my body felt incomparably stronger, I could finally explode with the power of 50 kg  

 

[ Name: Ian Cloud.

Level: Human (other worlder) LV.0

Attribute: Lightning

Age: 16

State: Normal.

  • Stats:

Strength: 10 (+1)

Constitution: 11 (+1)

Agility: 13 (+1)

Intelligence: ???

Unassigned stat points: 0

>>>>

  • Skills: None

>>>>

  • Abilities:

= Talent:

   'Omni-Mastery lv1'   ]

A confident smile started to appear on my face as it was about time to make use of 'Omni-Mastery', especially that my stats didn't seem to increase anymore through daily quest training.

 

It was finally time to start The long awaited skill training!

35