Chapter 80. Counselling
1.5k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that tri (turned double team) Duel ended I let out a sigh, letting my legs relax, my body dropping to the ground in a heap. Instantly, I was tackled from Blair, running herself into me, her arms crushing my ribs as she held on tight. “I won't let you go till you promise to stay. Promise me you won’t do that ever again! Take real responsibility and never leave me!” I used my arm, wrapping it around her back, and cradled her head, already buried into my chest, and tousled her hair while apologizing. “I promise I won’t leave you, for as long as you want… I’m sorry.”

 

I was expecting Alexis’ painful attack, but to my shock it never came. I looked up to just see her frowning with her hands crossed under her chest. She leered at me while tapping her index finger against her arm. “How much of that was real?” She suddenly asked, Blair flinching while turning her head upwards towards me with those large glistening doe eyes of hers. I quickly dodged her gaze, unable to see her pouting.

 

I gained a guilty smirk, licking my dry lips with a shrug. “About 50/50.” I replied, shaking my head before explaining more. “I figured that both of you were right, and needed to talk to each other rather than fight, so… I thought if you both worked together in something…” I frowned as that was my initial idea when starting the Duel, but began explaining what I began thinking part way through. “But, when I thought about it, I realized that the idea made a lot of sense, and the more I said…” I let out another sigh, scratching my cheek as I avoided both girl’s daggering gaze. “I know it was a fucked up thing to do, but if I’m the cause of the problems between you both, then you might as well just hate the guy responsible.” I said, tapping my chest.

 

A sudden pain from Alexis’ fist, being driven into my head, made me wince. “Yes it’s your fault! You manipulating jerk! These are our feelings you’re playing around with, you-!” Alexis stopped, sighing as she seemingly gave up trying to yell at me. She knelt down, and pinched the back of hand, pulling it behind her back. Her face was completely red, staring at Blair with a look of solidarity. I pulled Alexis closer while Blair moved her head over my shoulder, and Alexis began to relax in my chest instead. I rested my head atop Alexis’ as she mumbled her hatred of me, pinching and gripping my chest and arm in her anger.

 

While Alexis did that, Blair also began whispering directly into my ear, her hands trembling with barely hidden rage. “I don’t like liars… You need to be punished~” Her words sent shivers down my spine, and that image of her in the forest came suddenly back into my mind. 

 

I had nearly forgotten how resourceful and downright dastardly she could be when she worked for something. Including using any leverage she could attain to enrapture me. ‘This may have been a mistake…’ I thought, glancing at the back of head, wondering what expression she was making, but silently nodded at her, ready to face what I deserved for doing this to them both. Blair giggled dangerously, before kissing me gently on my cheek, and resting her head on my shoulder.

 

I suddenly winced at Alexis’ stabbing my side then moved her head up to scowl at me. Her hair was a bit disheveled for having it against my chest, and her face was red partly from embarrassment, but also from how hard she pressed her face against me. She huffed, finally being able to breathe as she leered at me. “You’re terrible.” I scoffed at her, rubbing her back up and down as I nodded my head. “I know.” I simply agreed, knowing that she was right. 

 

Alexis then rested her head on my other shoulder, mirroring Blair. The heat from her burning face warmed my cheek as she whispered. “I’m-” She faltered, too embarrassed to say what she wanted. "Don't... silver tongue... fair..." After a few broken mutters about being bad with words, she finally started again, grasping my chest as she spoke, her head angled away as she whispered to me. “I’m waiting for you to reach Obelisk… Hurry up.” I nodded while holding both girls tight in my arms, simultaneously agreeing with both girls’ wishes. “I will.” 

 

We continued to sit together in silence for a while, until Dark Witch appeared behind me, gingerly resting her hand on my head as she spoke. “I believe it is now time for us to set up a schedule.” We all turned our heads upward to see Dark Witch, a clipboard in her hand. “What in the fu-” “Because now that Alexis has made her point clear, we need to discuss the best solution between the three of you.” Dark Witch cut me off, while Alexis’ face burned, her grip on my jacket tightening. 

 

We turned around to see Dark Witch better, Blair sitting on my lap while Alexis sat right beside me, my arm around her shoulder as she grasped my wrist. Dark Witch glanced between both girls, humming in thought. “Alexis, are you okay with Blair sitting on Rakki’s lap, while you sit on his side?” Blair jumped, only now realizing what she was doing again, and hurriedly moved to my other side instead. “I’m so sorry! You can sit there if you want.” She said, taking my arm, and wrapping it around her shoulder as well, trying to offer a peace offering for subconsciously monopolizing me again.

 

We all stared at Alexis, squirming under our intense stares, her nails digging into my wrist. “If I might make a suggestion?” Dark Witch asked, gathering the attention back to herself. “Perhaps it would be best to have certain days where each of you is allowed to be closer to Rakki like that. However, for now.” Suddenly, Spirit of the Breeze appeared, controlling the wind, lifting both Alexis and Blair, sitting each girl on either side of my lap. I was forced to sit with my legs crisscrossed, so both girls could lean against me as they got comfortable. I say that, but Alexis took much longer to calm down and accept this was something she wanted to do, while Blair had to hold her arm to get her to stay, clearly trying to make up for the times she held me on her own.

 

“We spirits have a few different ways of keeping peace between things such as this. As rare as it is since most of us are fine since after enough time, things even out on their own, we still have small fights over things.” Dark Witch explained, I frowned in surprise at this sudden info drop, but just shook my head to stop the banging in my brain from my blood pressure rising. “Like what?” I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose, just wanting any sort of solution for this.

 

Alexis felt Rakki holding her tight as she sat on his lap. She felt comfortable, at ease and safe, yet at the same time, anxious, excited, and unsure. It was such a rush of feelings, culminating together in a cacophony of addicting desire. ‘Is this how Blair always felt?’ She thought, glancing at Blair, smirking back at her, shaking her head to get Rakki to subconsciously pet and caress her hair. 

 

Alexis gulped, feeling her heart pounding in her chest, she leaned further back into Rakki’s chest, leaning beside Blair on the same seat. When she did, she hid a gasp as Rakki’s hand, no longer needing to hold her from falling, had now time to rest on her thigh. She glanced at him, but all she could see was his signature frown as he focused on Dark Witch. She bit her lip, and silently placed her hand on his. She felt his hand jump in surprise, and tighten itself into a fist as Rakki stuttered and shook his head. ‘He didn’t notice!?’ Alexis' thoughts screamed in shock, his casual placement of his hand was only casual because of his lack of thought.

 

I was so deep in thought over what the details of this ‘schedule’ might be, that I didn’t notice my own hand placed on Alexis’ thigh, only realizing when she grabbed at it. “W-Well, I-I just- uh-” I stumbled in my speech to Dark Witch, feeling Alexis’ body shake as she held back her laughter. Alexis then took my hand, in both of hers, letting me relax that she was fine with it. For a moment, I was afraid she might pull away again. I sighed, before focusing back on a smirking Dark Witch. “I just want things to be even, but I don’t want to feel more like shit because the rules say I can only be close with one of them at a time. If some other emergency happens, and one of them needs me, when it’s not her ‘time’ then I can’t do that.”

 

Dark Witch nodded with a knowing smile. “Of course. I do have an idea between both girls.” She answered warmly, floating with her stomach facing the ground, her low-cut dress showcasing her large chest as she looked between both girls, and giving me a small wink.

42