II Chapter 23 – Shisui – A fight fought and a word spoken
819 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the delay, I was dead tired yesterday.

---

The Moon turned blood-red. He saw how many of his colleagues were collapsing where they stood. 

He turned as he noticed the Genjutsu hitting him as well. His sight shortly blurred but he shook it off. 

God this is strong. 

The red Moon tried to influence him again, but he shook it off keeping the pressure outside. 

If I weren't used to Uchiha Genjutsu that would be for me. 

He doubted more than a hand-full of people knew how to resist it. His sight blurred slightly, but he shook it off, seeing his aunt next to him fighting the same Temptation. People inside the Uchiha who happened to come from the outside were often more practiced and resistant to a Sharingan introduced Genjutsu. 

"Shisui, what is going on?" She asked and Shisui felt a flash of Chakra familiar to him. 

"The Traitor." Shiusi answered her. "We have a traitor inside the Uchiha. With a Mangyoko Sharingan. There is an ongoing investigation, but we did not expect that person to act already." He said and wanted to go when he was stopped by Mikoto-san's strong gasp. 

"Who?" She hissed angrily "Who is investigating, and why did I not know about it?" 

"You didn't know about it because like everyone else you can be influenced, and that person was certain not to use it against the Uchiha." Shisui answered, left her behind when something hit her from the side. He was thrown to the side and balanced to land on the training ground looking at a black and white person. 

"Well, I doubt there are many who are not influenced by it, and even fewer that would be able to investigate from the inside and not use it against us." Mikoto-san shook her head and warded of the Genjutsu again. 

"Well that person was certain to do both, I trust them, unquestioned" (Shisui)

"Whom would you trust that much?" (Mikoto)

"Gene." he answered, knowing Mikoto-san wouldn't stop asking if he didn't tell her. "And who are you?" He asked, but the other side only giggled, a person with an Orange mask passing by him in a hurry. Mikoto-san who was not too far from was hit by a targeted Genjusts and swayed slightly and was hit into the stomach by that person. 

[Fire release: great fireball]

He shot the fireball at the second individual, a black and white person colored.

[Body Flicker]

He caught Mikoto-san and put her unconscious self on the floor, glaring at the opponent. Suddenly, his Uncle Fukagu hurried forward and attacked the orange masked man with glowing red eyes. "Bring your Aunt to safety!" He thundered as Shisui saw another two formerly retired Shinobi attack. Bot were not Uchiha by birth but married in.

Truly, none of us ever expected to be attacked by our own people. We are almost powerless against someone else using a Sharingan against us. 

Flickering his body to safety and putting Mikoto-san there, she closed his eyes and teleported back. Right above the black-white person attacked the clan building. Shisui cursed as he teleported himself between the attack and the buildings, there were people inside. 

[Mangyoko]

[Susanno]

Taking the full brunt of the attack, he felt his clothes and his skin tear, even under the protection of his Susano. Both of his arms were heavily injured and bleeding as he ignored the pain, staring upwards. The two Shinobi that had attacked the monochrome male were both thrown to the side. One had a tree branch sticking out of him the other cried over a bloody stump that had been his leg. 

Shisui glared, he could barely move his arms even with Chakra as support. Jumping forward he teleported attacking from behind. 

Avoided. 

He teleported again and again, attacking from blind spots. Sometimes he hit but was always narrowly avoided. 

Shisui had to take the full brunt of several attacks over and over again to protect the buildings and people. His opponent used the surroundings against him cleverly, forcing Shisui into the defense. Another Susanno attacked, he recognized it as his uncle's and wanted to scream a warning, but it was too late. 

A Kunai hit right into the heart of their Clan leader, the other opponent in an orange mask and with a black coat appeared. Fukagu-sama dropped to the floor and Shisui noticed far to late that his moment of distractment had given his opponent time an opportunity. 

"We have wait we want, let's go." The orange masked man with a Sharingan said in his hands a bag.

A Kunai bounced of his Susanno as the two enemies jumped away, wanted to run.  He wanted to stop them and was already hurrying after them when Ice came from nowhere and froze one of the man's legs. But instead of stopping them the air wrapped, and the person vanished from plain sight. 

He dissolved his Susanno seeing Gene land on the floor not too far off. Bow read, arrow on its string covered in lethal Chakra. Her left leg was bleeding gallons of blood, far too much for her body, but it did not seem as if she had noticed it up until now. 

She was pale as a ghost as she looked at him, her blue eyes glowing brightly, full of anger and determination in the dark. She looked as her leg toppled over, slowly falling into unconsciousness. He ran forward and skidded under her, so she fell on him and saw the devastation as the others slowly returned to themselves and regained their senses of self.

If the opponent goal has been to ruin the Uchiha he has certainly done the lion's share now. He destroyed our reputation and portrayed us a weaklings and traitors. 

He looked at Gene, who was unconscious. At Fukagu-sama who was getting transported away by the emergency team, a crying wife over her husband whose eyes glowed brightly red as she was sitting there. 

An awakened Sharingan. 

Hatred, Sadness, their clans biggest two curses and their drive as well. 

Gripping Gene's hand, he looked at her. I would probably hate as well, drown in revenge if anything happened to you my princess. Get stronger fast please, so I can be sure you will be strong enough no one is able to harm you anymore. 

He mobilized his Chakra and a faint green glow came from his damaged arms as he stopped Gene's blood loss. It was only a flesh injury, but the blood loss was grave. 

"You should take care of yourself first. If it hadn't been for you protecting us, we would be death by now." He heard a voice behind him and turned around. "When were you planning to tell us she is a Yuki? Someone from a Shinobi Clan in Kirigakure?" 

"What, that she comes from a foreign Clan? A Clan destroyed by their own village, so to have you all suspecting she was working for the people that murdered her parents? Let you all tear open something like that over and over again?" He told them and stoked her hair, continuing to heal her. "I won't let that happen. How do you think someone that young got white hair?" 

Silence was spread among the Clan members. None of them dared to refute his words. 

 

35