II Chapter 32 – Night of the Fox (II)
716 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Changing the hold on her bow, she moved her hands.

[Ice release: wall]

tripple!

Three thick Ice walls appeared between her and the Kyuubis Tail, as she put a smaller piece under her foot and catapulted herself even further back. 

This thing hits and she would be a goner. Further, back, she crushed into a wall and cursed. 

Idiots.

Landing on a piece of debris, she distanced herself even further, seeing Itachi attack from a corner with a fire release in the making. She moved her bow, infusing it only with wind element Chakra, and looked at Itachi, timing. 
She kept her arrow on until Itachi took a deep breath, narrowed down her focus, on the first spark of red, and she shot her arrow to support him. A new smallish torrent of air formed around it, taking and picking up the fire and fueling the flames, making them burn hotter and stronger, a swirling flame. 
It hit home again as she put another arrow on her bow, was tipped on her shoulder and saw Shisui jumping forward, his hands doing the same thing as Itachi did before. 

[Fire release: Fire dragon Technique]

Gene put another arrow on her bow and concentrated, her vision turning sharper than ever, with a small headache in the back of her brain starting to develop. She aimed them and covered them in currents of ranging air. Biting her lower lip, she waited for her timing and shot. The fire from the Uchiha started to use the wind as fuel becoming one giant fire tornado hitting the Kyuubi, Gene felt how her vision shortly flickered, the colors became gray, but she kept her focus, a Kunai whistling by her hitting with a dump sound. 

Three left. 

The Kyuubi crushed with a giant band into the close by buildings being thrown into them, dust, debris and ash was flying around and everyone had to retreat, an uncounted number of red eyes and one pair of crystal blue glowed underneath a red moon, as the Shinobi took the second the attack had given them to take a breather. 
Hundreds of Shinobi gathered, next to her Tsukiko landed, her eyes polished black. Her Kimono was town and dusty, her Tanto blade was red, the blood on it dripping to the floor with a sound so loud right now it almost hurt her ears.  

"He is going up!", she thundered, the Uchiha were the first ones to ready themselves again, their hands making seals and Gene put another arrow on her bow and drew. 

"Gene.", she growled, "how many..."

A flash of yellow appeared on one of the Hokages heads, catching her attention. 

"...arrows?"

"One." she answered and shot her two arrows who swirled around themselves creating an even bigger tornado of flames since every single one of the fire release user in the Village among the Shinobi helped along. The burning and twisting monster forging its way forward destroying everything stupid enough to come into it's way, reducing it to ash. 
Genes Gaze went back to the yellow and recognized something orange. 

Traitor! down to one.

Her body moved before she would finish her though, fueling her Chakra into her legs to speed up and force them to rect she ignored all pain and shot towards the Hokages. "Don't you dare!" She thundered and put her last arrow on her bowstring. 

Turning midair, she aimed while moving, and shot in a single motion. Her white hair was obstructing her view as she turned again to land on her feet. 

The stone shattered and flew around, she used the debris to change her direction and slow down a little and landed on the remains of it. Her white hair flowed almost red under the moon as she looked at Minato who was standing opposite her, between them was the traitor in his mask his red eye glowing, he was using his Genjutsu. She looked at the red moon and took a breath, this was nothing to break, he was using it to control the Kyuubi she realized. His coat was gone, blowing a bit upwards where hit was pinned into the stone.

"I am impressed." he said and looked at her. "I hadn't expected Konoha to gain another Genius like you." 

Gene put her bow back into her storage seal and took out her old, worn down Kunai, all wrapped up at the hilt and somewhat thin from being sharpened once too often. 

"Who is playing Games with us?", she asked and focused on him, "Because you don't feel like a mastermind, the white and black guy last time?" she asked and the cold spread causing a small layer of frost spreading around her and reaching his clothes. 

"Are you sure you are at the right Village, Yuki?" he asked. "Because Konoha killed a great many of your people."

Gene smiled weakly. "I have Family here. I will protect." 

"You will lose them, this is the curse of a Yuki.", he said and looked at Minato. "But I don't have time to hold myself up with a curious little blue-eyed thing like you, I only want the Kyuubi." 

The surrounding area around him wrapped, and Minato cursed as did Gene as the damn one vanished right in front of them. 

"Kushina!", Gene cursed. "Go Minato!"

Minato didn't move from his spot. "I can't.", he muttered. "I have to protect them both, Kushina and the people of Konoha for that I need to stop the Kyuubi first." 

"No, Go, I take care of that.", she looked at the Kyuubi and checked her Chakra Reserves. 

It should do the trick. 

"I do, let me finish my hand signs and then drop me right above it, after that get to wherever Kushina is, screw everything else, family is more important." She hissed at him and threw him her Kunai. "I'm doing something utterly nuts." 

She made a long following of Hand signs, going through several combinations at once right behind each other, trying to not get confused. 

Well, no time like now to find out.

[Ice release]

She felt how her Chakra took a giant hit, and she sucked in a deep breath. 

Now, hopefully I aimed it right. 

The air started to move on her hands drawing itself together, and she smiled. 

"NOW!" She thundered and Minato picked her up by her, her small Kunai shot forward being thrown, and she felt like she would be sick in a few seconds she closed her eyes by instinct before she appeared right above the Nintailed Fox that threw and defeated Shinobi around him like flies. They were now further away from the Village than before, she noticed when Minato let her go, and she felt gravity doing its work. 

"GO!" She shouted after him before releasing all the Chakra she had gathered. 

 

29