III Chapter 51 – Shisui – Vice Head
320 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shisui was summoned to the Clan Conference room via one of Tsukikos personal Anbu lackeys. He had a guess why and felt a bit strange, he was truly about to leave the Uchiha, his home Clan. It would be strange, from a prestigious Clan changing into a newly formed one. Fairly destitute in comparison, that did not have to offer all too much, from a logical standpoint it was madness, stupidity, but he strangely felt albeight strange but good about it.

It would solve a great many problems, Itachi could hold his position without fear since he would be out of the created by the Elder's semi succession war. Itachi would make an excellent Clan head, intelligent and bright as he was and as his brother in all that mattered even if they were cousins Shisui had no intention of becoming Clan Head or walk into a potentially dangerous succession war when things could be solved like this fairly easily and let him stay at Genes side. 

Remembering back, he would have never thought he would get attached like he was to the small Yuki whose temperament did little to fit her Kekkei Genkai. She was brash, occasionally air headed and often approached things from angles that seemed so logical and direct that he wondered why again he wanted to do the proper thing.
Similar to that one time when the Sand Shinobi had wanted to have a conversation in four eyes with Gene and simply kidnapped her and bringing her back when it was over. That moment, he had felt a rage he never though possible. The curse of hatred, he never thought it to be so true. He did not know it was possible to hate like that, but he knew if Gene would one day vanish or be harmed he would hate, hate with unhealthy obsessive anger, maybe even more if one day Itachi would be harmed. Tsukiko...well, he left that to Kakashi, and he seriously doubted there was anyone who would even get that far to pose a threat to the Black clothes Hatake that secretly enjoyed the by name Obsidian Blade. After Sakuma Hatake who was called the silver fang with her behavior, Kakashi had become the copycat Ninja in time with his Sharingan, the two of them made a dangerous combination and the Hatake to one of the most feared Shinobi Families in Konoha. Their presence alone being a threat.

Gene was less known and less exposed, but her actions made the rumors about an Ice princes, the heir to the Yuki rebuilding her Clan in Konoha, he soon expected the first remains of the true Yuki Clan to come to Konoha and maybe search for her, following the rumors.

He stepped into the office, still musing in his thoughts, as everyone stared at him.

"Hey, Shisui want to be gene's proxy and Vice Head?" Tsukiko asked out of the blue and deathly direct, cutting no corners.

He crossed his arms with a smile and gazed around in the room, being their curiosity, this felt right, better than he had expected now that he was standing here. "Where do I need to sign?" he asked.

"You cannot be serious, would you truly...."Hizashi Hyuga shouted and raised from his chair as if he did not believe what he just heard. "You could be a potential future head to the Uchiha and you truly want to tell me you would give that up for a destitute newly reformed Clan that has literally nothing to offer you?"

"Yes." He said with certainty. "I would."

"There you heard him, now everyone, objections." Tsukiko clapped her hands. "Anyone."

"Uchiha-dono you do not truly mean to tell me you would let someone like him go?" Hizashi asked, and his aunt shook her head, the two of them had spoken about it before he already knew her answer.

"I will let him go Hyuga-dono. Gene had a point with her view and he himself want's to, I have long learned that when it comes to matters of the likes such as his reasons to join the Yuki I stand no chance against any Uchiha worth their Justus."

That brought forth silence on the Table and Minato erupted at the head of the Table. Booming while laughing.

"I consider that matter dealt with then. Gentleman, it seems we do not stand a chance against the woman at this table. It is decided Shisui Uchiha will from now on be a member of the Yuki Clan and the Vice Head of Gene Yuki." 

"Genvieve Bernaude Yuki, double name." Gene noted.

"Whatever, get yourself an easier Name Girl, that is a mouth full too much. Hizashi it seems you were thoroughly outplayed from the get go." The former Sandaime noted and let out a laugh. "It has been a while since we had anything off the table that fast."

 

14