IV Chapter 21 – The Uprising (III)
259 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ha another Chapter done, things seem to be calming down. Hallaluja. While I am at it Promotion, Promotion, Promotion I released a new chapter from my Original yesterday We the Villains

 

He was a hard son of something. She was pretty sure it was not entirely human. Since she would have not held on so long, that was for sure, she disliked pain. 

They were at their second round, his toes, and while the man did scream plenty he did not say a word and Gene's stomach was starting to turn even though she had turned cold. This was getting on her nerves. 

She had not planned for it to go on so long either, hoped he would spill after the second finger or so. 

With the last toe broken and his scream echoing through the cell, she leaned back. 

"Again. Why did you kidnap Sora Yuki and Hinata Hyuga? And who is responsible for it?" she asked, keeping her demeanor calm, uncaring, as if she tortured people every day for information. "Really, this is boring." 

"I do not know." he whispered, and she focused on him. 

Now, now, finally. 

"What do you not know?" She asked him. 

"Who is responsible, we simply followed the mission." 

"Given by whom?" she asked. "And the two of them." 

"I really do not know by whom, it was an anonymous request, well paid, half upfront even." He said. "Kidnap the blue eyed Yuki kid with the dark hair. It was not authorized by the village, but payment was so damn good. 

"Sora" she hissed and had her eyes glow. "Why her, why take Hinata Hyuga."

"She was there like on a silver platter, the Hyuga Princess, together with the other girl. They said the Yuki girl has a gift and well why not snag the Byakugan when we were at it. We could have killed the girl, taken her eyes and become heroes for our country." he said, and she felt bile rising at those words. 

"Oh so proud Heroes at killing a one-year-old infant, maybe even enough to cover up that you were working like rouges discarding your village's honor. A bad excuse of a Shinobi, that is what you are." While she held little Loyalty to Konoha itself, she would never betray it, not like this, nor would she harm a baby. Which country?" 

"She is Hyuga, there is no innocence to one of those white pupilled damn devils, monsters like you, they are. All of them. She would have done the world a favor to die and be of use to our people. The other one, the Yuki is cursed ontop of it, where that family goes bloodshed will follow. The only good thing Kiri ever did was annihi..." Gene hit the wall next to him with her fist, the ice spreading from it. Now he turned hysteric and kept on babbling bullshit. 

"Careful whom you insult. I am head of the Yuki, maybe our curse is infectious, I sure would love to shed your blood right now." she said and behind her Itachi stared clapping his hands. "My temper is rather explosive." 

"Calm there Gene, we still need him, but I believe this should be enough for today, let him brood over his mistakes and get back to sanity." he said and Gene nodded, following him out. This one they would come back to. They had not entirely left the prisoner's zone when the warden came to them running. 

"Yuki-dono, Uchiha-san....there....there has been an uprising among the Hyuga...imm..."

He did not have to finish, instead Itachi and Gene made a dash. 

Why do things always happen all at once.

Gene cursed and sped up. No way in hell the Shinobi would be willing to hurt anyone. 

"Your popsicle technique, how good are people's chances to survive?" Itachi asked behind her and she turned, answering. 

"90% when they are healthy." 

"Good, then prepare to freeze a lot of Hyuga today....we want to avoid as many dead as possible." he said and with more than a bit dark humor Gene grinned. 

"Fine then. This was not the moment where I wished to do that, but I wanted to freeze the odd Hyugas Behind since ages." 

"Maybe you get to freeze their family heads bottom, I am sure you will enjoy that"  Itachi let his sarcasm drip, and she nodded, turning grim when the chaos at the Hyuga came into view. 

The first copse was on the streets, still breathing. Hissing, she covered her hand in chakra and froze the Shinobi. She recognized him. Hyuga branch Family.

The Chakra in her hands glowing blue, she dashed forward. It was time to deal with this and freeze some Hyuga. 

And the family head is on top of the to be freezed list. 

7