Chapter 1 – Reina Highbranch
5.4k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina threw open the door to her friend, Neeks, a bat harpy who strolled in with an armful of baskets that smelled of wildberries and honey.

"About time you opened the door. What took you so long? Oh, never mind that. I brought you some top shelf quality honey— straight from the remsectnids of Parthun!" the harpy exclaimed, drooling from one side of her mouth.

"From Parthun? I just saw you yesterday, how in the nether hells did you fly to and from there in a single day?" Reina asked, she too marvelling at the four jar haul and found herself craving the silky-sweet goodness.

"Apparently, the swarm is making their way south of Vessyra. I ran into a couple of hive workers, and they exchanged some honey for my nectar," she answered. The harpy dipped a clawed finger into the jar and held it up to Reina's mouth. "Ahhh~"

Reina resigned herself and licked the honey from her friend's claw. It wasn't overwhelmingly sweet. In fact, the earthiness of the flavor had a citrus aftertaste going down the pipe. This was, suffice to say, an addictive taste. As the goo slipped down her throat, she shut her eyes to contemplate a dozen different applications to use this in alchemy.

This was all she could do to try and ignore her friend's odd proclivities. The harpy started licking the finger Reina had availed herself to, with a smile and shade of blush on her dark skin.

Neeks was of a black nectar bat family of harpies. Their long tongues allowed them to fetch nectar from rare plants high in the canopy of the forest that folks like Reina couldn't. Although they had been friends since childhood, she couldn't shake the mounting suspicion that Neeks was after more than just friendship.

It wasn't that the harpy didn't interest Reina romantically. If she dug deep enough, there were some feelings. Neeks had on multiple occasions collected ingredients Reina otherwise couldn't reach thanks to her wings. Ever since Neeks hit a growth spurt and the white crest of fur on her chest appeared four years ago, a sign that a nectar bat harpy had come of age, she had become more… suffocatingly flirty.

Maybe Reina could work this to her advantage. For the sake of her alchemy, of course.

"By the way, Neeks. Grathir sent me a gift to get started in my pursuit of alchemy. You ready for this?" she asked, grinning.

Neeks' ears twitched with delight in the prospect of being let in on the know, an adorable sight that Reina loved seeing but had to resist reaching out to pet. Who knew what can of worms that would open up.

"Your alchemy mumbo-jumbo never made any sense to me, but I'm here to support you all the way!" Large, furry ears faced Reina to give her their full attention.

"Don't freak out. I just got a new addition to my body." Reina pulled aside her skirt to reveal a flaccid penis.

The harpy blinked. She was unsure of what she was seeing at first, then blushed redder than a cherry and staggered back with a gasp. "Is that… a dick? Are you serious?" 

They had always been open with each other. Seen one another naked plenty of times from having bathed together. However, this was the first time Neeks had seen Reina's dick. Hell, it was still day one of Reina seeing her own dick.

Unlike earlier when it was rock hard, the phallus had become as flaccid as a dead fish. Neeks expressed her interest, and like the curious bat she was, came mere inches away to stare at it. The audience was turning Reina on, and her penis quickly grew erect.

"It's a real dick! According to the new recipe from the grandmaster alchemist, I can make it disappear at will at a chunky cost of my innate magic. Might only be able to do it a few times a day. What do you think?" Reina asked of her friend.

"What do I think…?" Neeks rubbed the blunt part of her claw against it, ears twitching whenever it throbbed to her touch. "Let me suck on it."

It was Reina's turn to blink incredulously at what she had just heard.

"I'm sorry. What?" she squeaked.

Without giving Reina a chance to protest or decline, the harpy wrapped her tongue around it. Reina's hips jerked hard. Her mind flashed white. The sensation was incredible.

Nectar bats had incredibly long tongues, some as long as half their bodies, in order to reach the saccharine inside large plant bulbs. Neeks' fleshy oral organ coiled around Reina's dick like a snake constricting around its prey, and there was still some length to go.

Reina couldn't take it any longer. The tongue, sticky from saliva and honey, wrung her penis like it was trying to stroke the nectar out. Reina grabbed her friend's head as she climaxed, ejaculaing into the open mouth and soaking the long tongue. The harpy let go and retracted her tongue, swallowing the load she caught in her mouth.

"Mmm. Tastier than the pitcher plants found in the highest point of the Weeping Expanse. Even better that it came from you," Neeks said, licking her lips.

"Is that what they call a blowjob…? It was so much better than using my hand," Reina remarked. She on her knees, trying to catch her breath, dick limp from the aftermath of the harpy's technique.

One thing was for sure— Reina wanted to use this thing more often.

Neeks suddenly towered over her. She had a hand on her crotch, fingers parting the black fur around her labia to reveal the pink, fleshy interior of her vagina.

"I wanna try having sex with it next," the harpy suggested seductively.

Reina's dick sprung right back up and was raring to go.

That damn harpy was relentless. Reina was stuck in bed all day while Neeks rode her to an orgasm after orgasm. Having a pussy herself, she knew the pleasures of using a dildo and flicking the bean, but had no idea being inside one, squeezed by the hot flesh and folds could feel so good. It's like her dick was going to explode. To make matters worse, it kept rising back up thanks to her friend's long tongue technique.

Today was the day she was supposed to open up shop. Atelier Reina's grand opening. But the signpost hadn't been flipped to open yet, and night had since fallen without a chance to debut. Instead, she was trapped having sex and ejaculating into her friend's cum-hungry womb.

"Ahh… I can keep going all night, Reina… Please, keep fucking me," Neeks begged.

"Damn it, you horny ass bat!" Reina kicked her friend off the bed. She had bite marks on her breasts from when they got rough. At last, her dick had gone limp, but the deed was done. Neeks' cunt was drenched in cum, the smell of their sweat was heavy on the bed, and the day had ended. "I was supposed to start my alchemy today, but you just had to get all on my dick."

"I couldn't help myself! You waved that thing around me like you were asking for it. Besides… you liked every moment of it," she said, then laid her head on the bed, staring at Reina with a look only an adoring and obsessive fan could give.

Reina avoided eye contact. Returning the gaze might tempt her into more, and knowing Neeks, she would be more than happy to oblige. Reina dressed herself in the green and brown uniform given to her by the grand alchemist. It had multiple belts across the waist that could hold potions and elixirs, and included  a thigh belt for smaller vials. The entire outfit clung to her body to accentuate all of her feminine proportions— including the slight bulge between her legs.

"I… Was this intentional?" she asked herself.

"I like it. Gives character. Like you're packing some heat, if you catch my drift," Neeks said from the bed, kicking her legs playfully.

In retrospect, Reina should have known this would happen. They were both living in Vessyra after all, a nation where the expression of love and lust for one another was encouraged. She fetched a pill from the counter and handed it to Neeks with a glass of water.

"What's that?" the harpy asked.

"The ejaculate that comes with the dick is fertile. I don't want you getting pregnant," Reina said. The gears were turning in Neeks' head, and Reina knew exactly what she was thinking. "Eat. The damn. Pill. NEEKS!"

Both of them got into a brawl, rolling on the floor and knocking over the glass of water.

"What if I want your baby? Come on, Reina! We can get married, and I'll forever be your alchemist assistant!" she exclaimed.

Eventually, both of them tired out and sat back to back, catching their breath.

"I'm too young to be a mom. Married or not, I can't get rid of you anyway," Reina remarked.

"I'll swallow the pill if you feed it to me with your own mouth." Neeks grinned.

Reina relented. She put the pill in her mouth along with a small gulp of water. Neeks dove right for her lips, causing her to flail around as their tongues wrestled. The harpy finally pulled away, wiping her lips with a smile and leaving Reina on the floor gasping for air.

59