Chapter 30 – The Queen of Ors-Juna
1.3k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina sat at the lip of the pool and spread open her legs. Patty waded through the water and gaped at the erect penis before her. A warm hand gently gripped the shaft, causing Reina to shudder at the touch.

"I haven't told anyone here this, but I was once a devoted priestess of Vessyra," the head maid revealed.

"You were— hiieee?!"

A tingling shock ran up Reina's spine as Patty kissed the tip of her cock. The beastborne's tongue went circles around the glans, coating it in saliva.

"Seeing a woman with such a wonderful member… I remember my old vows and the goddess herself," she said.

A priestess was here this entire time? What about the others? If the maids here were kidnapped like Reina, then it was safe to assume they originally lived in Vessyra or Emerick. Perhaps even as close as the Weeping Expanse.

Reina's thought process was cut short as Patty deepthroated her hard member. The way those supple lips glided up and down the shaft, including how the beastborne glanced up at her with a sultry expression made the blowjob all the more incredible.

"It'sh okay to let it inshide my mouf," Patty said while slurping on her cock.

"Nnnh… Having an actual priestess of Vessyra sucking my dick… Wow…" Reina couldn't hold it in much longer and grabbed the beastborne hair by her long ears, pushing her lips down to the base. A massive load of cum gushed into Patty's throat, and she was more than eager to gulp it all down. The head maid leaned back into the water to wipe the dripping ejaculate off her chin.

"How was it?" she asked.

"You haven't lost your touch…"

Approaching footsteps from the other side of the door alerted them to the maids entering the baths. Reina quickly jumped back into the water to avoid letting her penis be seen, but she was relieved to see that it had disappeared after Patty's blowjob.

After washing up, Patty and Reina changed into sleeping gowns, then went to the servant's quarters where the maids slept and spent their leisure time. It was one long room with beds lined on either side, and hers was at the very end. Several of the maids whose shifts had ended were already inside, either resting or speaking to one another. None of them were allowed upstairs while off shift. A pantry was available to those who were hungry, but it didn't have much of a selection in terms of delicacies.

"You're the new girl, huh?" a light-skinned elf lying down in the adjacent bed asked.

"Hopefully not for long," Reina said, hanging her maid uniform above her bed.

"Word of advice: don't. A couple of gobs made a run for it last week. Brought back in two days and given a lashing so bad their backs were colored red instead of green," she said.

Reina considered her chances and went to bed coming up with ways to escape. She was soon overtaken by exhaustion, eyelids becoming too heavy to keep open.

First thing in the morning, every maids' tasks were read to them by Patty, who herself received the work schedule from Roland. Reina was given the venerable chore of delivering fresh linens to each room on the second floor. That was where guests of the queen herself stayed.

"Are you ready?" Patty asked as other maids exited the room behind her to begin working.

"I don't want to be, but I also don't have a choice." Reina sighed. "By the way, maybe you can answer something that's been bothering me. How come the queen only employs elves and beastborne women as maids in the manor?"

The head maid blushed and scratched the side of her cheek, appearing hesitant to answer. "Queen Lisette has… certain predilections. It is for the very same reason goblin and orc servants remain outside in a separate building."

Both of them went right to work, fetching a stack of fresh sheets from the storage rooms and heading upstairs. They visited each room one by one to replace the sheets and bring the used linens out back to be washed. Everything was going well until they reached Lord William's room.

The double-chinned human, his sleeping robes open and still in trousers, was brushing his beard in front of a vanity mirror when they entered. He grinned with wicked intent.

"Good morning, Lord William. We've brought a fresh change of linens for your room!" Patty announced.

As Reina was folding up the lord's bedsheets, Lord William shut the door behind him and locked the room. He took hold of her wrists and pinned her to the bed.

"What the— let go!" She growled.

"M-My lord, you really shouldn't!" Patty screamed, trying to pull him off.

Lord William backhanded her so hard, she stumbled back into a cabinet and fell limp. Seeing Patty hurt ignited a fury inside Reina's chest.

"Slaves should know their place. All you demi-human whores are good for is a pleasant place to put my dick in," he said, licking his lips.

"As soon as you let go of my hands, I'm gouging your eyes out. Good luck trying to fuck me blind." Reina glared.

"I adore your rebelliousness. Maybe I should consider buying you off Queen Lisette and make you my sex pet? A nice, red collar will look nice around your neck."

The insufferable human held both of her wrists above her head with a single meaty hand. With the other, he pulled the maid outfit down to reveal her breasts.

Reina was never a fighter. She had no martial training like Neeks. He was too large of a man for her to fight back without any potions or elixirs.

A familiar sound of clinking keys from outside the room reached her ears. The door burst open, and two guards entered to pull Lord William off the bed.

"How dare you interrupt me while I—" The fat human flew into a rage until he saw who entered next and choked on his next words. "M-M-M-My queen, I did not expect you to return so early!"

Lisette Cairnwalden, Queen of Ors-Juna, the largest human kingdom currently in Talmora. She wore a beautiful red dress that dragged along the ground, metallic gold laces decorated the bust, and two lion stitchings at the waist reached towards a rose centered on her abdomen.

If a stare could exert a magical force, the queen held firm her gaze on Lord William and kept him prostrated on the floor.

"Not only did you strike my head maid, but you also laid hands on an honored guest of mine," Queen Lisette said.

His mouth repeatedly flopped open and closed. He couldn't so much as meet her gaze.

"I… Her? I had no idea! No one told me! She's even dressed like the other maids!" the lord cried, but when he did look her in the eyes, he fell silent.

"I'm not asking for excuses. From this day forward you are stripped of your lands and titles. Now throw this pig out of my manor," she demanded.

The two guards dragged out the sniveling man, and Roland carried Patty out of the room with another maid. 

Only Reina and the queen remained in the room. She wasn't sure whether to kneel or bow. Serving royalty was not in her culture.

"You called me an honored guest. What's that supposed to mean?" Reina asked while fixing her clothing.

"Exactly what it means," Queen Lisette began, stepping forward to readjust Reina's outfit, and then smiling the way all people do when they had something they wanted. "I've had my sights on you for quite some time now, Reina Highbranch. From this day forward until you have created what I'm looking for, you belong to me as my personal alchemist. Is that understood?"

12