Chapter 39 – An Elixir Infused with Chimera ‘Juices’
2.6k 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This series has been dropped.

Reina never did find out what happened to the goblins that gangbanged her. A new crew was brought in by Kris and another slaver group by the next morning. She was afraid to ask, and Queen Lisette didn't say a single thing.

They could have very well been killed or sent away elsewhere. All that remained of them was the cum smeared in her womb and the memory that they were the most she had been fucked at once.

Aside from the livelihoods of others, Reina still had herself to get out of this situation. Her deal with Lisette was to create an elixir of immortality, and in order to do that, she needed a philosopher's stone. The one chimera they had forced them to retreat, and its subjugation was relinquished to a group of Piety knights. 

With every passing day, the queen's advances grew stronger and more forceful. There was no telling what else she would try. Reina might eventually fall for her, whether she liked it or not. The meek side of Lisette tugged on her heartstrings.

For a woman with such a strong outward countenance, she sure was weak underneath it all.

Reina scooped the mixture that floated to the top of the cauldron into two vials. She had finally found the time and privacy to experiment with chimera cum, which yielded an elixir of unknown effect. This was uncharted territory. A completely new concoction, unique to the chimera from before.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say these two vials were the only ones of its kind in this world.

Normally, the only way for an alchemist to discover what a new concoction's effects was to imbibe the brew themselves. They felt too precious to drink.

Knock. Knock.

Reina quickly stuffed the elixirs into the alchemy belt that was given back to her and pretended to be busy as Patty entered the room.

"Is it time for me to be on the working shift?" she asked.

"Actually, the pantry is running low. Her Majesty thought it a good lesson to bring you to Denner to replenish our stock," the head maid explained. "And… to bring Meena with."

The lizard beastborne entered the room with a scowl.

Three of them took a carriage out to Denner, escorted by a number of the queen's most trusted guards. Herself and Kris had instead departed for Semiramis a second time in haste regarding a political matter, and were most likely gone for a much longer period of time. Whatever it was had them in a panic.

The village was a cozy place. Most folks tended to the fields of their modest farms, toiling in the sun for so long their skin was darker than Reina's own complexion. In spite of their laborious duties, the townsfolk appeared cheerful. Many who saw their carriage approaching laid down their tools and came to greet them with smiles.

"It's Patty!"

"Hello, everyone!" The head maid greeted them back with the same enthusiasm. "The queen couldn't be here this time, I'm afraid."

"Her Highness is always busy with work," an older man remarked wearily.

"She should be looking after her health. I hope the queen doesn't push herself too hard," a lady covered in dirt added.

"Patty, take some fresh vegetables back with you!"

"Make Queen Lisette a stew with these, please!"

"I baked this apple pie this morning. Please have her try some!"

The villagers offered so much that the wagon was going to burst. Eventually, the maids and guards were pushing food back or eating it themselves.

Each of the guards helped distribute sacks of gold in exchange for the Denner village's charitable tributes. Although some tried to decline and push the gold away, they relented in the end.

"Everyone… seems to really like the queen," Reina remarked quietly.

"Of course," Meena said as a matter of factly. "Queen Lisette is loved by all. She is kind, caring, affectionate—"

"What is this? A cult?"

"I don't want to hear that from an elf whose culture worships a deity that encourages unrestrained sexual encounters," she fired back.

Point taken, Reina thought.

While many were glad to welcome the queen's servants, a select few seemed less than excited. Several hooded figures peeking out from behind the shadow of their homes quickly ducked out of view.

It must be nothing. After all, likeability was also like a spectrum. It was probably because they weren't used to seeing non-humans around.

As they were preparing to leave, Reina overheard a peculiar conversation between two farmers.

"I've been hearing some of the old nobility from before Queen Lisette took over Juna are unhappy with her," a man with an unkempt beard said.

"That ain't news, ya coot. It's been like that since day one. Ya think they care for a queen that puts the burden of higher taxes on them instead of us? Good on 'er, I say," another huffed.

Reina came back to her senses from Patty tugging on her sleeve.

"It's time we head back! I can't wait to make use of these. Ahh… The fresh apples are sooo heavenly!" the head maid squealed, biting into the flesh of a juicy morsel. She held the bitten side up to Reina to try for herself. "Would you like a taste?"

Reina obliged and chomped into the apple with a satisfying crunch. Her mouth exploded with flavor. These were nothing compared to bastil fruits though. She missed home so much.

If there was any time to escape…

"Thank you so much, everyone! I'll do my best to relay your generosity to Queen Lisette when she returns." Patty waved as she entered the carriage.

Meena lagged behind, readjusting the straps in the back of the wagon so crates wouldn't fall off. When Reina went to go help, she vehemently refused the aid.

"I can do this myself," Meena snarled, shoving Reina away with her tail.

"I don't think I've done anything for you to be so cold to me. It's about Queen Lisette, isn't? Are you jealous?" Reina asked.

The lizard beastborne stopped what she was doing and turned around, and Reina was met with the piercing gaze of a predator.

"Before you came along… I was one of the queen's favorites. Now, she doesn't so much as look my way. I hope whatever it is she wants from you doesn't take much longer, so you can finally leave." Meena stormed past to make her way to the carriage.

However, before the beastborne could enter, an arrow embedded itself into the side of the door. Both of them stared at the vibrating arrow in surprise, then spun around to face the village. More hooded figures from earlier emerged from their hiding places with weapons drawn, sending the villagers into a panic and running in fear.

"We're under attack! Formations!" the head of the escort shouted.

Reina hurriedly pushed Meena into the carriage and entered after her. Patty was in a state of shock, her eyes fixed on the arrowhead sticking into their vehicle. The sound of clashing steel followed soon after.

"What's going on outside?!" the head maid cried.

"Bandits? I'm not sure!" Reina put her hand on the dagger sheathed at her thigh, then reconsidered going out there to fight. She was no combatant. One bad decision and it would be over in an instant.

The door was suddenly pried out. A group of aggressors reached into the carriage to drag the three of them out. Reina hit the ground with a hard thud and had a sword pointed in her face.

"Take them all prisoners! It's finally time we start showing that upjump bitch her place!" one of them growled.

Chaos had overtaken the Denner. Villagers were being corralled back into their homes. The escort guards, though skilled and seasoned, were few in number compared to their aggressors.

"No, stop!" Meena shrieked.

She was pinned to the ground. A human unbuckled his pants and whipped out an erect dick.

"The queen's little housepets, eh? There, there. It won't be over quick. Hahaha!" The man cackled.

Think, Reina!

Her mind immediately went to the chimera's elixir. If there was any other time to try it…

But on the off-chance that it did nothing, they would all be doomed.

"Alright… Screw it!" Reina pushed aside the sword trained on her and headbutted the guy in the groin. As he collapsed, the others tried to jump in and stop her. She drank the elixir infused with chimera cum, only for her stomach to twist and knot. Her back especially, began to burn something fierce.

Someone was about to plunge a sword through her when he was knocked into a stack of barrels. Another was lifted into the air and flung into a group of his own.

"R-Reina… Are those…?" Patty was at a loss for words.

Half a dozen tentacles had sprouted from her back, defending them with minds of their own.

"Well, would you look at that?" Reina remarked to the terror of their assailants. "I think this about evens the playing field."

However, instead of fighting, some of the tentacles coiled up her own thighs and entangled the other two maids.

"Reina, what are you doing?" the head maid yelled right before a tentacle plugged up her mouth and more started groping her body.

"Wait… I can't control them!" she cried as a thick appendage prodded at her crotch. "Oh, no…"

This series has been dropped.

4