Chapter 38 – A Pet Maid
2k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 53 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

You can also make one-time donations through Kofi! Buy Jammin' Rabbit a Coffee

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

Reina could finally see again when Queen Lisette pulled the blindfold from her face. They were in a dungeon built of stone not much larger than her own room, possibly somewhere underneath the manor. The dank smell of sweat and wet moss were heavy in the air. Lit up by torches and candles, she made out a single entrance behind the queen. 

However, that wasn't the only thing illuminated. Queen Lisette thoughtfully thumbed through a number of instruments on a metal cart normally used to push food around. She appeared to be having a hard time deciding what to use.

"Mmmph! Mmmrpph!" 

Drool dripped down the side of Reina's chin. The gag didn't give her much room to be able to speak. It might have been too much to hope the queen would change her mind.

"Have you missed me? You must have. Is that why you sought relief from those grotesque things instead?" Queen Lisette asked, returning with small rubber clamps in one hand and stroking Reina's arm with the other. The touch made her shiver with delight.

The moment the clamps snapped onto her nipples, Reina let out a muffled shriek. The sensation was more intense than she had expected. Still sensitive from being used by the goblins, her body trembled so much that she rattled the restraints.

"At first, I merely wanted your talent," the queen whispered into her ear. "An elixir of life that could grant pseudo immortality? How could I not want such a thing? Then I learned how smooth your skin was, or how sweet those supple lips could be, and most of all… the taste of this…"

Reina sucked in a breath as Queen Lisette pressed two fingers deep into her pussy. She could do nothing but accept it. Recently, she had become more like a sex slave than an alchemist. Though that feeling was beginning to seem… not so bad.

So wet was her pussy that the queen's fingers came out dripping. She frowned and flicked the moisture away.

"I couldn't believe you were defiled, and to appear in such a state that you enjoyed it? I'm hurt. How will you ever earn my forgiveness?" the queen asked, finally pulling the gag away to give her a chance to speak.

If there was a time to choose her words carefully, now was it. Queen Lisette wouldn't be satisfied with anything less, and angering her would only make this worse off.

"Anything…" Reina said, gasping for air. "I'm sorry… for betraying you."

"Anything?" she repeated with a smile that made Reina think twice.

But it was too late to take it back.

Never had Reina been more humiliated in her life than now, crawling on all fours and being paraded naked through the manor. A collar on her neck was attached to a leash held by the queen who tugged on it every now and then. If that wasn't demeaning enough, the butt plug in her ass and nipple clamps tormented her everytime she moved. As her hands and knees grew sore, the more wet she became, leaving a trail of juices in her wake.

Guards and maids had mixed reactions. The men certainly enjoyed the view. Maybe some of the women did, too. Many of them giggled and gossiped at her expense.

Meena passed by and sneered.

As they entered the kitchen, Patty, who was setting up the dinner table, gasped and blushed upon seeing Reina so indecently. "Oh, my! Reina?"

"Patty, you will serve me dinner personally tonight. No one else is to enter the dining hall. I have already told Roland. Now hurry and fetch me something to eat. I'm famished," Queen Lisette ordered, taking a seat at the head of the table and pulled Reina underneath.

The head maid did as she was told, bringing a grand meal more suited for a group of people than just the queen. She sampled each plate and was satisfied with moving onto the next without so much as taking a second glance.

A tantalizing smell wafted to Reina's nose, making her mouth water even more through the gag. She hadn't eaten all day and was exhausted from being toyed with since last night, first by the goblins and now by the queen. 

"Are you hungry, dear?" Queen Lisette asked, seeing a chance to humiliate her further.

Reina nodded, knowing full well there was more to come. A plate of food without a utensil was placed down to the floor. She had little choice. Satiating this hunger to prolong her survival was the only thing in mind, and so ate like a dog to the queen's delight.

"Patty, you may be excused for now. Wait in the kitchen until I call you." The queen shooed her head maid out of the room, and as soon as they were alone, pulled Reina up to sit on her lap. She forced a kiss on her, filling her mouth full of wine.

The alcohol burned going down, but Reina swallowed every drop. Both of them sat there, tongues tied in desperate embrace. It was a kiss filled with lust, no passion or lust. Queen Lisette might as well have been another goblin, demonstrating her dominance and ownership over her. After being used for two days straight, Reina was almost right at home being made a toy of.

They sucked on each other's tongue, while the queen pinched at Reina's nipples and fingered her pussy. Dinner became an afterthought. Their bodies and carnal desires were the only thing on the menu. Whenever Reina was close to climax, the pleasure would come to an abrupt stop. Each time that happened, she grew closer to losing her mind.

"I can't… take it anymore… Please, let me cum…" Reina tearfully begged.

"In that case, shall we skip the rest of dinner and head to my room?" Queen Lisette asked.

The two of them crashed through the bedchamber door with their lips locked and arms all over each other. Queen Lisette hastily tried to undress herself, but began ripping her beautiful red gown upon getting impatient. She dug her trimmed nails into Reina's but cheeks and squeezed, sending her senses wild because that butt plug was still buried inside her.

Reina was shoved hard and fell onto the bed. Thanks to the lit candles in the room, she marveled at the way Queen Lisette's golden hair cascaded down her naked body. The same hair that draped over her as she climbed onto bed on top of her.

They sealed their lips on each other again, but this time it tasted like reuniting with a long lost lover.

"Perhaps it was my fault for leaving you," the queen began. "I should have pleasured you more, kept the chastity belt on you, or brought you with me to Semiramis. But those two priestesses demanded my presence. I couldn't risk losing you."

Priestesses? Does she mean High Priestess Ceris and Sheila?

"Ahh!" Reina's train of thought was interrupted by shocks of pleasure creeping up her spine. Queen Lisette finally pulled the nipple clamps off and bit down on one herself and pinched the other.

"Why must your voice be so sweet? Let me hear more," the queen begged, going down to eat her pussy.

"Oh, my gods— I'm cumming already!" Reina twisted and squirmed as her pussy was stirred up by the skilled tongue.

At this rate…

Queen Lisette gasped. The stimulation had caused Reina's penis to emerge beyond her control. She thought the queen would hate it. Instead, a cool and tender grip wrapped around the base of the shaft.

"I want you for all that you are… if that's what it takes for you to want me back," she said with resolve.

"My queen, wait— aaahhh!" The rest of her sentence was caught off as Queen Lisette pushed the dick into her pussy.

"Don't call me queen. Not here."

Lisette was much tighter than Reina expected, clenching her member like a vise. She had sex with human women before. The Witch's Academy was filled with pent-up witches, and at the time of her attendance, an elf was a rare commodity to be sampled.

This was the first time, however, she laid with one with a penis on her.

"Oh… You're so cute. Really, just like a little pet." Lisette smiled.

Pinned to the bed, Reina was at the mercy of Lisette grinding on her cock. Small breasts on a petite frame, pearly white skin that reflected moonlight… the queen was so much less imposing in this position, just a woman with a sexual appetite to sate.

As Lisette picked up speed, the two of them held each other's hands and shared sweet kisses.

"How does it feel… aahh… to be able to fuck a queen?" Lisette asked, barely able to contain herself from the pleasure.

"You're really tight… I'm going to lose my mind… Lisette, please kiss me…" Reina begged.

"How cheeky of you to make demands of me." She grinned

Too soon did Reina think she had any control, her hands were soon bound by shackles above her head. Being dominated once again, flipped a switch inside her.

"It's so good… I'm going to cum! I have to pull out!" Reina cried.

"No. All inside me. I want you to put everything inside me," the queen insisted, keeping their hips connected.

Her mind flashed white. "Ghh… I can't hold on any longer! I'm cumming— aahh!" 

"I feel it… from you, it's so hot…" Lisette threw her head back as she, too, climaxed.

Once the deed was done, Reina was covered in sweat and trying to catch her breath. Lisette watched from above with a triumphant look.

"Do you want my forgiveness?" she asked

"Yes…" Reina answered coyly.

"Then what do you say about becoming my pet for as long as you live? I will give you nothing but pleasure, you will want for nothing living here, and have all you shall need to conduct alchemy. All I ask for in return is that you never betray me again." The queen persona emerged, half begging as she offered this deal as if it benefited both of them.

But Reina's answer was obvious. How could she ever forfeit her freedom? A life of extravagance wasn't something she was interested in to begin with, unlike most humans. Though the pleasure had been something of an addictive treat, it wasn't as though she couldn't have this back in Vessyra.

More than that, she had Neeks.

Lisette appeared to understand from the silence that she wouldn't like the answer. She got off the bed and dressed herself, then left Reina with a message before leaving.

"I expect that collar on you from now on."

You can read more at my Patreon for 15 advanced chapters at the 10$ tier, 10 advanced chapters for the 5$ tier, and 5 advanced chapter for the 1$ tier.

Follow this link to the latest chapter: Atelier Reina - Chapter 53 | Patreon

Reina's story isn't the only thing you get by subscribing! You also get advanced chapters for other stories, too! Go binge the public releases now, and see if you're interested in reading ahead. Thank you!

I am Succubus!

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants

The Hero Became a Succubus! (Currently only on patreon)

11