Chapte 3: A Torture Most Foul
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And with this chapter I have surpassed the last work I abandoned. We should be at ~8.6K words now, Yay! Feel free to leave a comment on any mistakes you see or a pity rating ;)

“Haaah…” Morgan yawns as he wakes. Opening his eyes, he tries to move his body but cannot. Jolting awake, Morgan tries to escape before realizing that he’s being used by Vivian as a body pillow. Taking a few deep breaths, he tries to relax. Craning his neck to look around, Morgan noticies it is 10 AM. Trying to move again, he wiggles around only moving his left arm. His right arm trapped under her side, his legs entangled and trapped by hers. 

Reaching around behind Vivian’s back, Morgan tries to touch the chain of his shackle to make a clone. Stretching his arm, he feels nothing but air. Vivian’s broad shoulders prevent Morgan from touching the chain. In frustration, he tries pinching her side, but her skin has no give or fat for him to grab onto. Narrowing his eyes in frustration, Morgan leans his head forward and tries biting down on her collarbone. Morgan feels a little bit of give, but his bite has no effect. Growling a bit in frustration, Morgan starts trying to gnaw on her collarbone to wake her, despite knowing it will do no damage.

Vivian slowly drifts awake. As she groggily opens her eyes, she notices a pleasant feeling from her collar bone. Sighting in contentment, she closes her eyes again and snuggles in closer with Morgan.

Noticing that Morgan shouts, “Oh no you don’t, get up Vivi! I want to take care of some things today. Either get up or let me go… please?”

Opening her eyes again, Vivian wearily responds, “Fine… I’ll get up. Anything interesting happen last night?”

Grinning like a cat who got the cream, Morgan smirks, “Yup. I had a lot of fun.”

Raising an eyebrow, Vivian grins back, “Oh? Do tell.”

“No, you didn’t get up soon enough.” Morgan sticks his tongue out at her.

Vivian darts forward and lightly bites the tip of his tongue. “Tell me or I’ll bite other things, and bite them harder.”

“No!” Morgan refuses and pokes her side.

“Tell me, or no electronics for you today!” Vivian bites the top of his ear.

“Ow! No!” Morgan tries pinching her ear in revenge. Nothing happens. Morgan complans, “Stupid durability.” 

Grinning at him, Vivian grabs both his wrists in one of her hands. She nibbles on his neck before whispering in his ear, “Tell me, or I’ll extend the punishment to two days without electronics!”

“Never!” Morgan moves to try and bite her nose, but Vivian uses her other hand to grab his chin and tilt his head up.

“Tell me or I’ll make it three days.”  Vivian narrows her eyes at Morgan and moves him to a sitting position trapped in her lap.

Pouting, Morgan gives in. “Fine. I’ll tell you. I—”

Bursting into the room Elise looks until she spots Morgan. Slamming the door behind her, she shouts, “MORGAN! What did you do!?! The Silver Serpents have stepped up their attacks on everyone. What! Did! You! Do!?!?”

“I was able to get my laptop and cellphone back. I told Ricky to deliver it to Vivian here. I may have also told Mohuang to sit on a bag of dicks while hitting him with a bag of dildos...” Morgan glances away before looking back out the corner of his eyes.

“What else did you do?” Elise glares murder at him as he trails off.

“I may or may not have made a clone that was a giant dildo dressed as a lawyer. It then may have started to lecture him about the incoming litigation over the mistreatment of his clients, the dildos from the bag earlier. I may have also implied he should take it up the ass to try and dislodge the stick that is there.” Morgan looks back before looking down and trying to escape Vvian again. Thoroughly trapped, his struggles are futile.

“You did what!?! Morgan, I know I told you that you could do anything, but really? Please think before you act. I know you like your little pranks and skits, but keep it in moderation. It is one thing to steal back your stuff, but antagonizing can cause deaths. You’re lucky that it was only a normal assault force that attacked a safe house.” Elise lectures Morgan as Vivian keeps him in place.

“Ah, yeah I probably should have seen that coming. Did anyone get hurt and which house was it?” Morgan asks as he straightens up and looks Elise in the eyes.

“No, your design and security measures prevented them from breaking in. It was a house near the Mafia district. We actually captured one and interrogated him on why they attacked us. Hence my presence here right now. I got a report that they attacked due to “that dishonorable Magician bastard” and that their squad could not let that dishonor go unpunished.” Elise sighs and shakes her head.

“Alright, next time try not to do something as extreme. Please? I don’t want to have to deal with a bigger mess and you don’t want anyone’s death on you.” Elise heads to leave. 

Morgan narrows his eyes and replies, ”No, I do not, but if there is then it will be paid back in full.”

Smiling again, he turns to Vivian and asks, “So what are we going to be doing today?”

“Well I am going to complete a small bit of administrative work and then we’ll be going to the arena.” Vivian materializes a non-reflective matte black metal chair with cuffs on the legs, arms, and neck. Vivian removes his cuff before she seals Morgan in the chair and grabs her laptop.

Glancing longingly at the machine Morgan complains, “Oh come on, please? I have things I need to do.”

Rolling her eyes Vivian replies, “No you do not. I had Elise schedule you as taking time off, plus you put redundancies in place so that things can get done without you. Quit micromanaging. Also tell me what else you did last night. I know any time you visit the arena something interesting happens.”

“Ah, I met a nice guy on my way through one of the alleys to get to the arena. He decided to escort me there.” Morgan gets excited.

“It turns out that it was the Son of Lugh. He had a fast fight with the Rhino. Took him down barehanded like a pro. I would love to see what he could do when he summons Fragarach to him.” Vivian’s eyes light up with the lust for battle. She hasn’t had a good fight in over a year. Fighting the regulars at the arena is good for staying in practice, but no one has posed a real challenge for a year.

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?!?! We need to go there now! I want to fight!” Vivian jumps up and dismisses the chair that she had made while cuffing Morgan’s right hand again.

“Oh come on. Let me go?” Morgan glares at the cuff.

“Nope, you earned at least one day of not being able to mess with people in person. With what you did last night, it might get extended to two days.” Vivian grabs a shirt featuring Iron Maiden, the band, and a pair of black skinny jeans. Vivian starts removing Morgan’s pajamas.

“Really!?! I can’t even change myself?” Morgan turns back and scowls at Vivian. Trying to contain her laughter at Morgan’s face, Vivian nods back.

“Yup, we both know that the second I release you, you’re going to teleport away and do whatever mischief you have planned. If last night is any indication, it’ll be something big.” Vivan finishes putting his shirt on before pulling out a hot pink collar with a heart shaped tag engraved with “Momo” and return address on the back.

“No, just no. Why do you still have that? It was supposed to be destroyed. I only agreed to wear it once due to the bet and then never again!” Morgan panics and tries getting away, but Vivian’s grip was too strong.

“Nope. I kept it, never thought I would get to use it again, but you lost the bet and are being punished for being stupid.” Vivian looks smug as she straps the collar around his neck before attaching the leash to it, before removing the cuff. Reaching into the same closet from which she grabbed the clothes, Vivian pulls out a leather jacket that has extra long sleeves and a strap hanging from each. Rolling up the sleeves and holding it in place with the straps, Vivian puts the jacket on Morgan. Morgan examines the sleeves with suspicion before ignoring it.

“I should never have agreed to that system. It’s rigged.” Morgan slumps forward.

“Time to go to the arena. I have some paperwork to do there, then we can watch some fights.” Vivian brushes out Morgan’s hair before putting it in a loose braid.

“Alight, time to go.” Wrapping the leash around her wrist, Vivian grab’s Morgan’s hand before leading him out. Before opening the door Vivian spins around and snaps a quick picture on her phone.

“Delete it!” Morgan jumps for the phone. Holding it out of reach, she uses one hand to push Morgan back before putting her phone back in her pocket. Dragging Morgan along, Vivian quickly reaches the parking lot. Taking out her key, she hops on her sports bike, before pulling Morgan onto the back.

“Wooo! I haven’t gotten to ride all week. I’ve had to play babysitter for the Swan in case anything happened with our snakey opposition.” Vivian guns the throttle and takes off.

Morgan closes his eyes and grips Vivian tighter. “Do you think you could slow down? I know you can take an accident with no problem, but I’m not as durable.”

“What’s that? I can’t hear you over the sound of the fun I’m having!” Vivian ignores Morgan while she weaves in and out of traffic. Finally, after what Morgan thinks is an eternity the bike stops.

“We’re here!” Vivian parks the bike before setting Morgan on his feet. Walking inside they go straight for Ricky’s office. Heading inside, they find Ricky with his eyes glued to his screen. Walking around behind him, they both see a fight. Sean is in the middle of the ring surrounded by 10 guys. He has ankle weight limiters and a big pair of boxing gloves. Running at him, the men try to pile on, but Sean dashes for the one closest to him and knocks the wind out of him with a well placed punch. The man sails for a good yard before going down and staying down. Running towards the next closest man, Sean veers off and allows them to start chasing him. Waiting for the man to get close enough, Sean pounces and knocks him out as well. He repeats this until there is only one guy left. Rushing in, Seans gives the final opponent the same goodnight punch.

The crowd cheers and laughs at the downed group. Sean grins before shouting to the crowd, “Thank ye! I’mma be headin’ off now. Aye need me a good ol’ rest. Aye love fightin’ but there is only so much aye can do.”

Ricky slumps forward, “Finally, I can sleep.”

“Really? Who was that Ricky?” Vivian stares at the screen with a fire in her eyes.

“What in the hell?! When did you get here, boss?” Ricky jumps up as he spins around. “Whaddya doing here? Who’s the broad ya got with ya?”

“I had some paperwork to do, but now it looks like I might have a fight to enjoy. Who’s that man?” Vivian gives a broad grin of anticipation and Morgan glares at Ricky.

“That guy is one mean summabitch, he’s the Son of Lugh. Luckily for us no one has pissed him off enough to have him pull out his sword. Otherwise our docs likely would not be able ta handle it.” Ricky shudders at the possible outcome.

“Well I think I’ll see if he wants one last fight. I also heard from a little birdie that you have some things for me? Also watch over Morgan for me. ” Vivian materializes a chair and straps Morgan in.

“Ah yeah, I did get some stuff from that Queer bastard. I put it in your office.” Ricky studiously ignores Morgan before pausing, and whiplashing back to stare.

“Wait! That’s Morgan? The same Morgan that made our damn security policies and grinds my gears over even the tiny things in the books?” Ricky grins as Morgan glares murder at him.

As Vivian is about to leave the room, her phone rings. Answering it she hears Elise, “Vivian you need to get yourself to the Italian Quarters ASAP. The Mafia requested our help. They’re under full assault from the Silver Serpents.”

Groaning in frustration Vivian throws Morgan over her shoulder after dismissing the chair. “Damnit, looks I can’t fight him today. Ricky let him know that I want to fight him at a later date.”

“You got it boss.” Ricky tilts his head wondering what has her in such a hurry as Vivian sprints out.

3