5: Cute and Fluffy Encounter
665 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BANG!*

“Another one down!”

What a beautiful morning today! Nothing can beat the smell of burned propellant, hehe just kidding, I just shot down a cerphus using my new rifle.

According to encyclopedia, cerphus is the same as red deer on earth but with the size of an elk, it is written on it that cerphus meat is delicious and its pelt is quite soft and durable.

“It’s a shame that I can hunt only one today”

Because I live alone in this forest, I just need something as big as cerphus for weeks so it’s quite a useless thing to hunt more than that considering that only me who will eat the meat.

“Hm… should I go a bit further? Maybe I can get some monsters to shoot at”

As I set my next agenda, I go more further into this Ursprung forest, it often called Beginning forest by new adventurers from Corland, a city that on west of the forest not far from here.

*PING! PING! PING!*

“Oh! There’s something on [radar], let’s use [scan] to see what is this”

There is some goblins on 2 o’clock for about 130 meters, I’ll take these goblins as my live target today~.

“… wait, is that a pup? What a pup doing inside the forest? Well whatever, let’s take care of those bastardos first”

*WHOOOSH!*

 It’s quite fun to use two abilities at once, I’m using [body boost] and [accel] to move quickly, because [body strengthening] is too long so I change it to [body boost] with same effect as the previous one.

For [accel] itself, it was from one anime that I once watched, it can multiple your movement speed until maximum Mach 3 with long lasting duration as long as you keep moving, if you stop then the effect will ends.

“Whoa whoa whoa, is that an orc? Hm… looks like it will be interesting”

There is 10 goblins and 1 orc, I suppose that that orc is those goblins boss but, what did they do circling a little pup?.

“Well whatever, let’s blow up some watermelon shall we?”

*KER-CHACK! BANG!*

One goblin down and now the rest of them surprised and confused to searching who is attacked them, while I’m hiding on the tree about 100 meters from them.

“Oh? You want to get the pup? Okay”

*BANG!*

Another one down, but now they know where my shots come from and started to hide behind trees, they are quite smart I must say.

“Welp, I guess I need to get closer then, [teleport]”

I move on top of a tree around those goblins and orc hide, I attached the grenade launcher then loaded an HEDP shell and then aiming at a group of goblins.

*BOOP! BOOM!*

5 goblins got thrown into the air because the explosion and dead instantly, I loaded another shell into the grenade launcher then hop down off the tree, of course after I set the rifle mode into full-auto.

“Hello green lads! Nice to meet you but this is the last time we’ll met”

3 goblins immediately charging at me with whatever they have, I immediately open fire and in a moment those goblins already on the ground.

“So it’s only you left, sorry but this forest is too small for us buddy”

He grinding his big teeth then charging at me with his big spikey club while screaming in rage, I successfully evade it while doing 360° no scope shot but… he still move lively like nothing happened, he still is bleeding and I can see the hole but looks like it can’t pierce his skull.

“Well, if the small one can’t do it, let’s make the bigger one takes the job”

*BOOP!*

I aimed the grenade launcher at the orc when he turn around and charging at me again, I pulled the trigger then the grenade flies towards the orc when coincidentally the grenade went straight into the orc’s large big mouth and…

*BOOM! SPLAT!*

“Wow… haha, his head goes boom!”

The grenade exploded and blew up the orc’s head off into pieces, the body still walking a few steps before fell onto the ground with a quite loud sound.

As I move my attention away from dead orc, I see fluffy little black pup staring at me with curious gaze.

“Hewwo you fluffy little buddy~, what are you doing here~?”

I’m trying to pat its head but it goes back and trying to hide, so I keep my hand at its position then slowly but surely, this fluffy little pup moved itself towards my hand.

At first this small fluffy little pup just sniffing my hand, after a few moments it starting to rub its head against my hand, I can only holds my excitement from its cuteness.

“OMG, how can you get this cute while you are already this fluffy~, oh! That’s reminds me, [appraisal]”

Name: ?
Race: Fenrir
Gender: Male
Age: 5
HP: 168/200
MP: 50/50

Oh? This cute fluffy little pup is Fenrir’s pup? I think Fenrir’s fur color is white silverish, maybe I’ll take a look at the encyclopedia later.

“Are you that happy that you rubbing your head to my hand without stopping? Maybe I’ll use it, [translate]”

“Thank you Miss for helping me from those goblins and orc, I really thank you”

Oh? I never knew that [translate] will works on magic beast, at least as long as I know, anyway Fenrir is categorized as magical beast which appearance is resembles wolf with gigantic size for the adults and white silverish fur.

“You’re welcome little buddy~”

“Wh- who’s that?!”

The cute fluffy little pup startled and jumped back after I talked to him, his little head moving left and right searching for someone who talked to him just now.

“It’s me, the Miss who just saved you, you fluffy little buddy~”

“What?!”

He’s petrified after I talked to him again, maybe… human who can talk to animals is didn’t exist? But this fluffiness is really great!.

“But, what Fenrir’s pup doing here? Where’s your parents?”

“What? Uh… I don’t know, I’m just run as far as I can because my house got attacked by poachers, my mother holds them back so I can run away”

“Is that so? Then, where is your father?”

*WHINE*

He started to cry after I asked him about his father, I feel bad after asking him that.

“*Hic* my father is *hic* dead *hic* because of those poachers *hic* attacked us *hic* when I get birthed *hic*”

After hearing all his story and cry, my blood got boiled and something awaken, deep down in my heart, is it anger? It’s so long after I feel like this.

*PAT*

“Don’t worry little one, I’ll help you kicking those bast- I mean poachers ass because, someone needs to know how much they can get greedy”

“*hic* really? You will help me getting my revenge to those poachers?”

“Yes, I swear to the God that I will fulfill what I have said no matter what but now, let’s get back to my house first“

“… for what?”

This cute fluffy little pup is hesitated with my offer, maybe he’s just cautious with me suddenly giving him that.

“I will give you temporary shelter and some food, we will search those poachers tomorrow, okay?”

“… mm… okay”

“Good, now let’s go shall we? Oh! Let me take you in my arms, it will be faster if I use this”

“What?! Uhm... Alright”

“Alright, we will be there in a blink, [teleport]”

*ZWING!*

We got to my house in a blink of eyes, the cute fluffy little pup just surprised by how fast the travel is while I’m only chuckled while patting him.

24