10: Surprise Encounter
367 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Leony! Don’t leave me behind!”

“That’s because you are too slow Auguste! C’mon, move faster!”

Hello there! Here’s Leony, it’s about a year after I summoned a car to this world Fairmallow or 2 years after I got reincarnated, today with Auguste, I’m going to hunt some cerphus and maybe some possessed rabbits.

Possessed rabbit is like any other horned bunnies but it has fangs and more ferocious after contaminated by a miasma, miasma is basically a bad energy that makes monsters appears around it.

“*sigh*finally I got you”

“Yes yes, now shut up, I’m going to shoot that cerphus”

*BANG!*

“Yes! Now let’s-“

*bark!*”I go first! You are already fast anyway!”

“Hm… yare yare…”

I know that I’m not that good step sister but… whatever, about 10 months ago or about 2 months after I summoned a car, a thought came into my head, if I summons something from earth then is what I summoned randomly disappear from earth?, After that I immediately called God Abner to ask Him.

-FLASHBACK-

*RING RING RING*

“Yes yes, God Abner here”

“GOD! I need to ask you please!”

“Oh! It’s Leony I see, how has you been? Well I always watching you anyway”

“Yes, I’m fine thank- that’s not it! I need to ask about something!”

“Oh, is this about you summoning things from earth? It’s okay, those are just copies”

“…what?”

“Let me explain it, things that is summoned by you are a copy of something that exist in that world, then transferred to you as a summoned thing”

“…so something will not randomly disappear from earth right?”

“Of course not! It’s not considered stealing a book if you just take its copy! Hahahaha!”

“Did you know that that thing is copyrights violation right?”

“It’s not a copyrights violation if you lived in other worlds, hahaha!”

“Wow… what a turn table”

“Thanks for the compliment, anyway, only that’s right?”

“Yes, thank you God for the enlightenment”

“Pfft! What are you spouting about? Anyway, see you”

“Yes God, see you too”

*CLACK TOOT TOOT TOOT*

-END OF FLASHBACK-

It’s a good thing that I didn’t stealing things from earth through [summon], anyway Auguste and I arrived at where the cerphus is down then I stored it in [inventory], there’s something that I learned from hunting using my guns for nearly 2 years living in Fairmallow.

I can processing my games inside [inventory] like skinning and removing organs etcetera without taking it out whole and do all things by hands, it makes things more easier by just pressing a button and what I do is just take out the meat, easy!.

“Leony, can we hunt another cerphus today?”

“We can’t Auguste, you know that right? Just 2 of them can keep us eat meat for a month!”

“But…”

*PING! PING! PING!*

“Shh… there’s something or should I say, some people?”

“What?! People, do you mean humans?”

“Yeah… maybe, they fighting something big, Auguste let’s check it out”

*bark!*”Yes!”

Something caught on my [radar] with 5 small dots and a big dot, I’m trying to see it using [spectator] and it was 5 humans with knight like armor and a big bear that’s 3 times bigger than them, we run towards them and maybe helps them defeating that bear, in no time we got there but one of them already injured pretty badly.

“Leony! That bear is impossibly big! Do you think that that bear is possessed bear?”

“Looking at its size, there’s a big chance that it have contaminated by miasma and because of that maybe I need bigger and more powerful gun”

“Do you want to take out your shotgun?”

*SMIRK*

“No, it’s more bigger than that”

As I talked to Auguste I stored my rifle and then takes out a big Solothurn S-18/1000 20mm anti tank rifle, this is an anti tank rifle that used by both allies and axis powers in world war 2, this rifle size is so enormous that its weight is about 53.5kg.

I’m trying to get some elevated surface so I can aim the rifle properly, luckily this rifle is even comes with its own towed carriage, after I got a good position I’m trying to shoot the bear’s leg as it move too much, I aiming its leg when its trying to block the knights sword and…

*BANG!*

As the gun shot sound roaring through the trees, the projectile makes its way to the bear’s leg, piercing it and takes quite a chunk out of it, the bear roaring in pain as it lost its balance but it just stepped back and didn’t fell, it’s head turns around searching who’s just attacked its leg.

“That one is quite a loud one Leony, I think that my ears will burst earlier!”

“Well, we not done yet, I just shot it’s leg because it moves too much”

As this gun is a semi-automatic now I just need to aiming for the bear’s head, I’ll finish this once and for good, I take aim as the bear still searching while trying to block the knights sword, when the bear stop moving around I pulled the trigger and…

*BANG!*

Again the gun shot sound roaring loudly when the projectile piercing the bear’s head and ripped off half of its head, the bear stop moving then fell to the ground and then dead while the knights searching around who’s just helped them defeating the bear.

“Ugh… I hope that I’m  in human form so I can cover my ears with my fingers!”

“Hahaha, sorry sorry, this gun is surely loud but I can assure you that there’s more louder guns than this”

“What?! Please don’t invite me when you shoot them please!”

“Leaving those loud guns aside, let’s get closer to them, I’m a bit worried about that injured guy”

“Hm… okay, you’ll do it anyway no matter what I’d say”

Our position is about 300 meters on the front left from those knights place, that’s mean if I shoot the gun from this ‘short' distance, kinetic energy from the projectile is still on its highest value so it can deal massive damage to nearly whatever it hit, that’s means enough power to amputate your limb in a millisecond.

As we come closer, I can heard their despair as one of their comrade breathing in pain when he’s on the front of his death gate, one of them with red hair is trying to keep her injured friend alive with [heal] magic, I said her because the way they speak sounds like a women.

*SNAP!*

“Who’s there?!”

Unexpectedly I stepped on a branch and it snapped and now that green haired guy drawing his sword towards the bushes where I wanted to come out earlier, because of that I hide behind a tree by reflex and takes out my pistol with rubber bullets imbued with paralysis effect.

“Calm down Hector, maybe it was someone from the guild, hey you, come over here, we needs helps for our injured friend”

It’s okay to come out right? They called anyway, I come out slowly from the bushes while keep holding my pistol in armed position, after I comes out some of them surprised but the green guy do the reverse than the rest of them, his guard went sky rocket and I can felt him draw his sword and charging at me at any moment now.

“A girl? Didn’t I said that we restricted people from entering the forest for the time being sir Feliks?”

“What?! I already stationed some personel at the forest entrance even some are patrolling around the meadow!”

“Can you shut up and help me here!? We will lose Franco if we don’t do anything!”

“Let me help you heal your friend”

 Suddenly silence comes in and making these people stops and somehow I can heard them said “WHAT?!” in their head, I just wanted to heal their friend though but I can felt menacing aura comes out from that green guy.

“Wh- what are you talking about kid? Anyway, where’s your acquaintances-“

“Don’t get fooled by this girl, or maybe should I call you demon in disguise?”

The green guy budge in while brown haired guy still talking to me when at the same time drawing his sword towards me again, anyways what’s this demon in disguise thing? I never heard a demon in this forest before nor mother talk about either, the situation escalated as I pointed my pistol towards the green guy.

13