14: God Abner’s Emergency Call
337 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“DIE… DIE…! DIE…!!! DIE!!!!”

“Leony! Wake up Leony, please wake up!”

Leony became more ferocious while Agustina holding Leony with all her might preventing her daughter from doing something dangerous, Agustina has a hunch if Leony got loose she’ll slaughter those people she just bring with her.

*RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!*

“Mother! Leony’s phone keeps on ringing since a moments ago”

“What?! Out of all time, why must be now!?”

Agustina take a peek into Leony’s phone and seeing that it was the person who always calls Leony every time they together and Leony keep on refusing to tell her who is it, she’s trying to grab the phone while maintaining her strength so Leony didn’t get loose, at first she doesn’t know how to answer the call but then she remembered how Leony always do it.

“Hello?”

“Ah…! Finally! Don’t worry, I’ll take care the situation from here on”

“What?! What did just you said?!”

*GA-THUNK*

“Leony? Hey! Leony?!”

Suddenly, Leony dropped her pistol and no longer struggling, she’s stopped moving then fall asleep, Agustina afraid her daughter suddenly stop moving and something might happen to her daughter but then the person on other side of the phone continue to talk.

“Don’t worry, she’s just fall asleep, I’ll explained everything but please laid down Leony in her bedroom first”

“… alright, I hope you’ll explained everything to me, her mother”

“Of course but, maybe you want to let those who hiding behind trees to come in and have a sit?”

“Ah… everyone please come out, everything is under control”

Lord Cederic and his companion slowly get out from where they were hiding, they are a bit surprised seeing Agustina carrying unconscious Leony on her left hand while the other holds a rectangular thing.

“Come in but take off your shoes, I’ll take Leony inside”

“Yes, thank you Fenrir-sama”

“Auguste, bring your sister’s gun, my hands is full”

“Hm… okay, but don’t blame me if she’s get mad over this”

“Hello, you still there sir?”

“Of course, I swear that I will told you everything Leony never tell you, miss Agustina”

Agustina that irritated by God Abner’s words quickly get inside, Auguste only shaking his head before taking Leony’s gun by his mouth, lord Cederic and the other are a bit hesitated to go inside what they thought as Agustina’s house but then they take off their shoes and go inside where they got surprised again by how the inside of the house is.

In Leony’s room Agustina laid her daughter down on her bed, then covering her daughter body with a blanket then grabbed Leony’s phone to continue the talks with the person on the other side of the phone when Auguste walks in bringing his sister’s gun.

“Now that you have put Leony on her bed, I’ll told you everything but before that… did you believe that you are now talking to the God Abner himself?”

“Is this a joke?”

“No, of course not but, I’ll not blame you if you don’t believe it, anyway, she already told you about her past self and other worlds right?”

“Yes but… how did you know? Did she tell you when I was away?”

“Of course not, didn’t I told you that I’m God Abner? I know everything in this world didn’t matter if you want it or not”

“Then please tell me, why my daughter acting violently earlier?”

“Hm... How should I say this..., there is two souls inside Leony’s body”

“Two souls? Do you mean there’s two Leony?!”

“No... there’s only one Leony actually but there is differences between the two souls, the first one is from her past self and the second one is the soul of Leony’s current body, remember her past self?”

“Yes, she said something about a grown man in his twenties”

“That’s it! Her past self soul is too old for her young body and needs to be fused with the soul of current body, but then the soul needs time to grow and matching with the body age before fusion can be done”

“If the soul of current body needs time to get fused then, when is it?”

“It must be done today, but because unpredicted turn of events, the current body’s soul awaken before the scheduled fusion”

“But then, what’s the connection between new soul awakening and Leony acting violently?”

“When awaken, the new soul started to think that they was the ‘real’ Leony and started to kicking out the other soul but the body can’t allow neither of them to get out, it’s resulting in her regularly feeling self-conscious”

“…what happens if the souls didn’t get fused?”

“Both souls will burst and then disappear”

“Disappear?! That’s means…”

“Yes, she’ll died and can no longer get reincarnated again, it’s a good thing that I still have a way to interrupting through Leony’s phone, because I’m the God so I can’t interrupted those who lives in my world directly or anything will be vanished”

“Thank goodness, the moment I rejected the call, my daughter will- *hic*”

“It’s a luck that you answered the call, brace yourself, I’ll started the soul fusion, Leony will awake few hours later”

“Thank you God, thank you *hic*”

*CLICK TOOT TOOT TOOT*

Agustina closed the call and then putting the phone on the table, outside of the room Auguste worried after he eavesdropping the conversation and heard his mother crying, a few moments later Agustina comes out while still wiping her tears when suddenly Auguste appears behind the door.

“Mother, why are you crying? What’s happened to Leony?”

“*sniff!* There’s nothing, your sister is alright, she’ll awake a few hours later”

“M- mother?!”

Agustina keep walking towards the bathroom while ignoring her son, in inside she washing her face to erase the tears marks but her eyes is still red from crying, after she wiped her face using towel she walked to the living room while her son followed her from behind, she surprised that lord Cederic and the others keep standing still since she left them.

“Oh God! How can I keep my guests standing all this time?! Let’s sit, forgive my ignorance”

“Oh no, don’t apologies to us Fenrir-sama, we just-“

“What nonsense you are talking?! It’s not befitting of me to receive your respect while ignoring you all as my guests! Now sit!”

“Y- yes Fenrir-sama, then excuse us”

Lord Cederic and the others starting to take their sit after Agustina said to do so but then, only lord Cederic and his family who sit on the couch while the knights and servants sits on the floor.

“Oh my, sorry, looks like we are lacking on chairs”

“Ah… no problem Fenrir-sama, we knights and servants usually standing when our masters is sitting so we are fine with just sitting on the floor”

“Ah… that damned etiquette, ah! Let me get you all some drinks”

“No problem Fenrir-sama, we are fine-“

“Shut up and just take it!”

“Y- yes madam!”

Lord Cederic slipped when Agustina forcing him to accept her offer, one maid decided to help Agustina bringing the drinks on another tray, it was cold mango flavored milk from Leony’s recipe, they all drink it and amazed by its taste.

“I’m sorry for earlier, I don’t know that my daughter is in bad condition”

Suddenly the fun and friendly atmosphere changed into sorrows, they never thought about Fenrir-sama that they respected is apologizing in front of them, how will this sudden turn of event will affected their future?.

15