15: End of The Storm
383 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh? Did you awake?”

“Ugh… God Abner? Somehow I feel so sluggish like I was asleep for a few days”

As I opened my eyes, I was at God Abner’s place where I once visited before I got reincarnated, I looked around and it was the same as it always been.

“Oh? I’m not in Leony anymore, is the free trials over?”

“What are you talking about? It’s time for the fusion”

“Aw… come on, it just a joke about adulthood, and about fusion… is it today?”

“Of course yes, why? Did you forgotten or something?”

“Not like that, I remember it was still a week or so then… what happened after that? Somehow I can’t remember it again”

I keep trying to remember what happened back then but eventually gave up as I don’t find any clue.

“Gave up already?”

“Yes, there’s no hints nor clues that I can use, God, can you tell me what happened back there?”

“I’m not going to tell you because eventually you’ll know it all by yourself”

“What…? But I want to know it now…”

“Hahaha, did you just behaving like a kid? Anyway, let’s we started the fusion, we spent too much time”

“*sigh* okay…, I’m a bit sad that I need to postpone it even though I want to know it now”

“Ha! You silly kid, even though you’re an adult on the outside but you still a kid on the inside”

“Well, I refused to become a boring wise old man anyway”

We laughs together for a while before we started the fusion, God Abner bringing over Leony’s soul then we started the fusion, God Abner then ordered me to laid down beside Leony’s soul and to close my eyes and… what happened after that?.

---SCENE CHANGE---

“Mhm… where am I?”

As I opened my eyes I was already at my bedroom covered in blanket and my left hand is… my left hand is?

“…mother?”

“Leony?! Thank God you are awake, did you hurt anywhere?”

Mother grasping my left hand then touched her forehead to my grasped hand while thanking God and asked me if anywhere is hurts.

“Uhm… no? Which time is it now mother?”

“What? Uh… *tch*, it doesn’t matter, do you want to eat? I bet you’re hungry”

…is she just clicked her tongue? Just what-

*GROOOOOWL*

“Seems like my stomach is replied faster than my mouth”

“Hahaha! Let me bring you some porridge, just wait on your bed for a moment”

Mother leaving my room after she patting my head, a moments later she comes back with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water on a small tray while Auguste following her from behind, he then jumped on my bed and then laying down beside me.

“Hey Leony! Did you feel any better?”

“If you going to prevent me from eating my porridge then I don’t feel any better”

“Okay okay, I’m not going to bother you, even though I’m worried about you earlier”

“Fufufu, Leony is only joking Auguste, now open your mouth Leony”

Mother helped me to sit while arranging the pillows as my back cushion then feeding me with the porridge, I can see Auguste frowning beside me while rolled his fluffy body like a doughnut, we talked to each other as mother keep feeding me with porridge until my stomach feels full and I feel sleepy.

“Oh? Did you feel sleepy? Now sleep, you just awake a moments ago so you need to rest more”

“Yes mother, uhm… can we sleep together in my room? I can sleep in the middle”

“Ufufu, of course my daughter, we’ll sleep together, just wait me for a moments”

Mother leaving my room carrying the small tray with emptied bowl and glass while Auguste still rolled his body beside me, I decided to arrange the pillows since mother didn’t come back after about 10 minutes and I also ask Auguste to move a little, after arranging the pillows I goes silent for a while and remembered what happened these past week.

*CLACK*

“Sorry Leony, there’s something that take me a while- Leony?”

“Oh? Ah… mother, I’m just spaced out a bit”

“Is that so? Now, let’s sleep”

Mother sit on the bed then gave me goodnight kiss on my forehead before turned the lights off and going below the blanket, I close my eyes as mother hugging me on my left while patting my body so I can fall asleep.

An hour passed with only silence in the room except breathing voice of mother and beating sound of my heart, my eye lids are still shut but I can’t fell asleep as memories from that hunting day until this day keep on flowing into my head, especially today incident where I drawing my pistol out and trying to shoot at people mother just bring along.

“Just what is I, as Leony do while I as Leon out of business?!”

I shouting silently inside my head as to not woke up mother while keep closing my eyes and keep trying to fell asleep, but all for naught as another hour passed and I keep awake as more things coming inside my head like a small tap water filling a big bucket, what’s more that those are just memories about Leony feeling self-conscious all week long that it starting to get like long and boring videos.

“Hm…? Leony? You didn’t fell asleep yet?”

“Mhm, I can’t sleep, there’s things that keep flowing into my head”

“Oh… my poor baby, let me sing you a lullaby so you can fell asleep”

“Mhm, okay”

Mother started to sing a lullaby song I never heard before but strangely I started to feel sleepy as she keep sung it, she also brushing my hair with her hand which makes me even comfier and even more sleepy that I doesn’t even remember what memory that I just watched earlier, eventually I started to yawning then fell asleep as mother kiss me again.

15