17: Sly Leony
304 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CLATTER CLATTER CLATTER*

We just finished breakfast and now we are going to wash the dishes but because I didn’t feel like it I decided to just throw them into the dishwasher, at first the Whitfield maids wanted to wash the dishes but I refused it since it’ll be another pain in the ass with them asking every little thing.

“Okay, now let’s talk about the reason why you all searching my daughter”

And here we are on the couch right next to the dining table with mother started the conversation, but since the couch didn’t big enough to accommodate all people so the knights and the Whitfield servants decided to stay in the dining room.

“Uhm, before that let me introduce-“

“That’s no need, I already knew your name and the others too and don’t ask me how”

I immediately cut this Mr Cederic sentence before he can finish it, don’t get me wrong when I has ability to literally read anything’s information in front of my eyes which in most isekai comics called [appraisal], I can just pretend to not know but… sometimes I just want to be a jerk… for self satisfaction of course.

“Mm… then I’ll cut into the topic, we are here to ask you lady-“

“Miss”

“… sorry?”

“Miss”

“A… Miss Leony, we are here to ask you to-“

“Removing the seals from your memories? Alright, let’s we do it right away but I’m just saying it’ll be sting a little bit”

I can see this Mr Cederic feeling awkward as I continuously cutting his sentences and also his daughter looked like she was fuming from anger, I know how it feels to be intruded while you’re still talking but now I knew why people always do that to me in the past.

“Is it really just stung a little?”

“Yes… probably”

“What do you mean probably?!”

“It depends on the person, it can feels like stung by an insect or hurts like a headache”

“Ugh… I hope it’ll not hurts too much”

“Ahaha! Eldora always worried if something might made her head feels really hurts”

“Oh shut up!”

We all just chuckles watching these two person bickering each other, Miss Eldora and Mr Feliks, but I kinda wants to refer sis Eldora instead of Miss Eldora because… she doesn’t looks that old… maybe? She’s also has that elder sister vibes around her.

“Okay, now before I start it, I hope you’re all following my instructions, first! Place your elbows on your knees”

At first Mr Cederic and the other two are a bit confused but then they’re followed my instructions without questioning anything.

“Okay, now bend your head over and hold it with your hands”

“Alright… now what?”

“Close your eyes please, this is where this position come in handy”

*SNAP!*

In instant Mr Cederic and Mr Feliks groaning in pain while sis Eldora only groaned for a bit like someone who got pinched, of course it was because of me who gave her pain suppressant in her drink by magic.

Anyone in the room panicked but I tell them to keep calm until the process is done which is a lie because I have removed the seals all at once and they needed to endure the aftermath pain for a few moments.

“Urgh… that is the worst headache I have ever had”

“Father!”

Oh? Looks like Mr Cederic recovered faster than what I thought it would be with Mr Feliks also following up, they’re also says that they remembered what happened back then inside the forest and complaining about feeling dizzy.

“Then, please drink, it might help you a little”

“Thank you for your generosity, then if you excuse me…”

*SLURP!*

“Woah, this drink taste good, is it milk? But I can taste mango in it”

“Yeah, there’s some mango juice mixed in it and some sugar to enhance the taste”

“Is that so? Master Cederic, I think we can make this drink our specialty since we had mango farm”

Mr Feliks excited when he tasted my mango flavoured milk I have made but… looks like we are off the track.

“Good to hear that, anyway how’s your headache?”

“Now that la- Miss Leony mention it, I no longer feels any pain in my head”

“Yeah, I don’t feel dizzy anymore either”

Mr Cederic and sis Eldora answered my question quickly while Mr Feliks looked like he’s still enjoying his drink, after that I questioned each of them about their feelings after they remembered their sealed memory and each of them had different opinions.

“Suddenly I feel angry and confused at the same time, I angry because you- I mean Miss Leony have attacked my people but I also confused because it feels like it was someone else’s memory”

“For me it feels like something that I had lost comes back to me so… relieved maybe?”

“To be honest, I don’t really feel anything special about it but it feels like I have founded my money”

So in my conclusion, Mr Cederic is like typical good leader that care about their subordinates while sis Eldora is like average people when they lost their belongings, on the other hand Mr Feliks is like someone who pay less attention to trivial things.

All ends good and well with no hatred between me and Whitfield people, we also have talks for some time and discussed about the mango flavoured milk from Mr Feliks opinion earlier, we were chatting so casually until we didn’t know that it was already lunch time.

“So it used sugar to makes the taste better?”

“Yeah, so if the sugar is-“

*GROW~L*

“Ohoho, looks like my stomach is roaring in hungry”

“Pfft! Hahaha, is that so? Looked like it’s already lunch time- oh, AUGUSTE! CAN YOU BRING ME MY PHONE?”

I laughed after Mrs Ramona said something funny about her stomach growling when I reached my pocket and realized that I didn’t bring my phone with me, I yelled to Auguste in the back to bring my phone over but then I realized that all Whitfield people are staring at me, I know it’s not lady like and right to yelling at your sibling and ordering them like a servant but… this is my house and I’ll do whatever I want inside it.

“Here is your phone, dear sister”

“Thank you dear… little brother”

“CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT?!”

“Hahaha, okay okay, come sit it’s already lunch”

It’s always fun to pissed Auguste every once in a while since I’m technically older than him even though it’s only a few months.

“Okay! Because it’s already lunch time and there’s guests visiting my house, I’ll be the one who’ll served the lunch myself”

“Let us help you Miss Leony”

“Shush shush shush, I’m going to serve the lunch and nobody allowed to leave their seat, capeesh?”

Everyone nodded their head understood to what I have said then I asked mother which menu I should served, after a few minutes we decided on hamburgers and cold cola then I snapped my fingers and suddenly plates appears on the front of each person in the room, I snapped my fingers once again then the hamburgers and glasses of cold cola appeared.

“Now that the lunch already served, I ask your attention to me for a moment please, I’ll shows you how to eat this food”

Everyone watching me grabbing the burger with my both hands and eat it, of course my mother and Auguste didn’t follow me because they’ve already eat it sometimes ago, after that they tried to eat the burger even Mrs Ramona had put off her gloves to eat it.

“Mm! What is this?! I can taste anything in one bite!”

“It’s like steak burger from breakfast earlier but this one more like sandwich”

Mrs Ramona surprised after she’s bite the burger followed by Mr Cederic commenting about the burger being the same as the steak one, well steak burger is basically the burger patty but more wider and could be thicker as to copy the size of a regular steak, a few minutes later they tried the cold cola and also gives the same surprised reaction.

“Thank you for having us and even treated us with delicious food, even though we are indebted to you Miss Leony”

“That’s okay, I’m just helped on a whim and not expecting anything back”

“Ah! How about coming over to our estate? At least we can repay you a little”

“Your estate? Now that you mention it, I’ve never going to the city before”

Suddenly Mr Cederic suggesting me to visit his estate as he’s about to leave my house, to be honest I myself never set a foot on Corland city since I’ve got reincarnated, maybe this is a good opportunity for me to explore this God Abner’s world and sees anything with my own eyes.

“What?! You have never going to the city kid?!”

“As her mother, what I know is she’s either at home or at the forest as long as I lived with her”

“Ah! Forget about why I never going to the city and let’s talk about when we are going to go, aha… ahaha”

Mr Feliks surprised by the fact that I have never going to Corland, I need to snap the crap out first before this talk going anywhere I don’t want to, it’s all because I haven’t prepared any background story of from where I came from.

“Hey Leony, are you going to ride your car if you go to Corland?”

“That’s right Auguste! Instead of just me, why not we also go to Corland together? Also, I’ve modified my car”

“Uhm, if I am allowed to interrupt, what do you mean by ‘car’ Miss Leony?”

“You’ll see it later madame Ramona and of course others will see it too”

Oh, I never this excited before that I unconsciously grinning widely, all because my lovely baby will go out from its garage for the first time after some times upgrading it to what it could do, and of course I excited to see what kind of isekai city I’m about to visit for the first time in a long time.

8