Devouring Dragons (8)
381 11 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"B- be... gentle..." Erlong whispered as her watery eyes gazed at Ja Sun whose body felt lit up in a heated and debauched flame that craved for her. She lay against the trunk of a tree with her fleshy wings retracted as they soon realized it was becoming a bit of a hinder and realized Zi Ji's foresight in shortening her wings to the size of a palm just to decorate her back. But Erlong's tail instinctively coiled around her waist with the devilish tip gently rubbing the flat of her crotch as her words and tender gaze hid expectations of their own while she hugged her breasts up.

Ja Sun was stunned for a second before he gave a husky snarl, "Gentle? Nope," his forceful breath making her shudder as she found him more intense than when he usually released that disgusting killing intent of his.

The tip of his excited and somewhat dribbling cock slipped against her entrance before he bucked and let it slide over to the tip of her tail with his hefty underside pressed against the soft and drenched mounds twitching and waiting for it to happen. Hands on either side of her, Erlong felt... small. Too small. It was twisted really, she felt, how good she was currently feeling by being so small. He'd let her be the top bitch in a wink if she speaks up or have the courage to act but right now, covered by him, Erlong's lips parted as she matched his gaze with a soft whimper of joy escaping her lips as she gently parted her legs and locked them around his waist, right above the base of his tail.

"I don't care for marriage..." Erlong whispered, "Without something important, it's just a farce..."

"Beasts rarely need that," Ja Sun smirked as she bit her lips, realizing the tendencies that Lana warned her against as if that Foxy bitch knew everything from the beginning with her hands letting go of her breasts and stretching out to feel his pecs and let her nails slide down his tough skin, barely leaving any mark.

"I won't stop coming after you... forever..." Erlong whispered as if promising herself. She felt small... and protected. Her clan never did that... neither did her team alone. He was a large part of this as he chuckled, baring his canines, "And what made you think that I would have any other way? Chase after me and when you feel tired, I'll be there to help you relax. Maybe a few kids at that~!"

Erlong rolled her eyes. Ja Sun and his fixation with having kids were known to many but she smiled. She would like that very much as she tugged his waist with her legs straddling him and he snickered, adjusting his shaft and letting the tip press against her entrance. She closed her eyes tightly and puckered her lips as she felt him enter and Ja Sun, for one of the rare moments, just did what she expected kissed her deeply while gently pushing it in against one of the tightest trips to the destined place as her spiritually transformed body was more than receptive with his entire length getting devoured in a single stroke.

Her legs squeezed tighter around his waist with a thing touch of blood flowing out while her walls clasped tightly and latched down on him as they groaned against each other's lips. Her hands, too, quickly slithered around his neck and held him closer as he slowly pulled out slightly before thrusting in, knocking on the inner gates of the fabled dragon entrance that could turn a fish into a dragon and he did want to thoroughly make her his.

"Mmnnngh~!" Erlong moaned sweetly, far from a beast she was. She can call herself whatever she wanted but she was even more vanilla than Bibi Dong and that's a woman who only had her virginity saved on a technicality before marriage.

"D-does it feels good? Do I feel... good?" Erlong inquired as Ja Sun pulled back with a grin, letting her eyes peer past her voluminous breasts sloping sideways over her torso and found that thick beast buried deep in her, making her wonder just how stretched she actually was.

"You feel awesome," Ja Sun gushed and pecked her lips, while looking down, "And you know what would be hotter?"

"What?" Erlong inquired with a soft blush touching her cheeks. Ja Sun brought one of his hands down and trailed her tail as her body stiffened before pulling the tip towards the crown of her pussy as her mewl whimpered out with the tip of the tail easily beginning to rub her erect clit the next second.

"Learning quick, are we?" Ja Sun chortled as she blushed even more fiercely and hissed, "Shut up, idiot!"

"Nah, love. Not today~" He pulled back and began thrusting in her deeper and harder now that he knew she literally was made for the tough love like he was. His lips soon latched down on her jiggling breasts. Can't ignore them, right? But the night was young... well, they wouldn't know. This space would always be in the dusky setting as the four of them got down to it without a hint of shame.

---

Zi Ji and Erlong refused to look at each other yet they were forced to sit close to one another in the face of monsters staring at them with their varied-colored pupils wandering all around their bodies, especially Zi Ji who'd have a complete makeover.

Ja Sun was not too far, chuckling and giggling at their plight alongside Ah Yin as they enjoyed the view of the serene Emerald Lake.

Even Zi Ji faltered under Bi Ji's inquisitive gaze as the Emerald Swan Monarch's eyes trailed her new features before smiling.

"W-what is it, Sister?" Zi Ji gulped, finding Bi Ji's stare quite unnerving but bolder were Ja Yin, Xiao Wu, and Xiao Bei. They could be considered in the same 'camp' as the beast one. While the bird of the 'human' team gazed at Erlong darkly who left her side of lonesome and entered a relationship, making her— Tang Yuehua, the only single woman in their team.

Both the dragons gulped secretly as they had an immense level of respect for the Swan and the Phoenix and felt a little guilty having fun without them but it wouldn't do for Hu Lana to NOT speak.

"Oooh~ you were away for a whole week and now hmm, I wonder if something good happened, isn't that right, Xan?" She had a mesmerizing smile, the damn fox, as Xie Xan chuckled with Xie Yue sitting over his shoulder and giggling, "Mommy, what happened?!"

Hu Lana blanched somewhat and Xiao Wu barked, "They mated without us!"

"Mate?" Xie Yue tilted his head as the mother barked in tandem this time while holding her bunny daughter's hand in indignation, "Indeed. It's when—"

"Ahh! It's when two adults play, er, tag..." Xie Xan interjected with an exclamation before shooting a glare in the direction of the mother-daughter pair.

"So?" Ah Yin inquired while looking at all the fuss created while leaning against Ja Sun, "You enjoyed your trip a little too much, huh?"

Highly unashamed, Ja Sun smirked, "You know it, heh, actually, Erlong was even more of a nervous wreck than the two of us when we had our first time."

Ah Yin chuckled, enjoying the plight of two dragons with her man as she hugged his arms casually and enjoyed the moment of peace.

"You know, by just dipping into two crazy dragons, you're opening yourself to a lot more trouble, right? Especially that Golden Bitch with my face plastered on her head," Ah Yin groaned as Ja Sun blinked, "Wasn't that the plan? To be a god, have a divine harem, kids, and hut by a lake to live happily ever after?"

Ah Yin rolled her eyes as she could already feel many discreet glances in their, nay, his direction as Ja Sun added, "What I don't get is... that do women have some sort of competition? Getting pregnant and all that..."

"Did you get Erlong..." Ah Yin frowned for a moment before shrugging. But Ja Sun shook his head, "Are you stupid? Of course, not. I'm talking about Lana... the hell was she thinking of getting pregnant again but given how cheerful Xie Xan looks... the couple may not know it themselves at the moment."

Ah Yin suddenly smirked, "Then we can't let them be so carefree, right? We must do something about it."

Ah, how he missed this menacing tree. Pecking her forehead, Ja Sun's divine intent spread out and announced loudly, "Congratulations on your pregnancy and being a fat once again, Lana!"

Needless to say... Ja Sun inadvertently offended every pregnant one including the bluenette by his side as a vine of Blue Silver Goddess threatened to shoot up from the ground and pierce between his ass cheeks but his butt was simply too divine to get pierced like that!

Hu Lana: "??!"

Meanwhile, Xie Xan seemed to be having war flashbacks while Xie Yue laughed happily, asking for a little sibling right away.

Good times.

***

A/N: Aaaannnnndddd that's a wrap for the volume: Grandson's Godhood. Unlike the teaser name, I didn't plan to make him an actual cultivation god but make him A god either way which is pretty much done. This also allowed me to open up a few more... hehe, routes for him to bless a few of his followers, lol. But I never thought I'd end up making the harem larger than expected.

I won't spoil who else might be in the harem because... well, even I plan as I write along but despite the stress, I wholly enjoyed writing the Devouring Dragons chain of chapters especially because of Zi Ji.

Hmm, the next volume— Conquest of Gods— will probably be the last volume of the fanfic.

***

Shoutout to BaconPancake, Mario Sepp, Ben Solomon, Hellfox, GreedOnGreed, HBZ, and Khuong Tang!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

13