The God’s and the Godly Reasoning (1)
161 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many, many thoughts rang within the minds of Di Tian and Snow who used their own means to travel. A sense of horror they'd never even felt while facing Ja Sun gripped their hearts and it hadn't been a second when Snow's feet seized up and her entire momentum was ripped 'out' from her as if she was nothing but a doll. On the other hand, not far from her, 'space' was ripped from around Di Tian as his golden eyes widened in surprise and shock while the word only boomed in their conscience now— Stay.

The next second, a shroud of blood-covered both, and then they stood in the positions they suddenly rushed out of. However, the cloud once white and phaseless... was now dyed red in blood with actual substance. Their bodies naturally were forced to kneel as Di Tian's lips quivered at the 'insolence' yet... his eyes grew glazed as he sensed something. Everyone in the vicinity save for 'weaker' mortals including the group of Priests of Elder's Hall were forced to kneel by that pressure. Yet, as if not just happy to defy very divinity in front of him despite the entire pressure actually focused on his shoulders, the broad-shouldered, fur-layered silver beast with dark stripes over his body brought his gauntlet-covered hand over to his lips as they widened into a yawn.

He stood on his own. Without any help unlike Qian Daoliu and Bibi Dong, who weren't layered by this 'stuffy' sensation as if they were too deep in the ocean, Di Tian could only wonder what... HE was bearing despite standing.

"Ah... Snow, did your little sweetheart bring you my message?" Ja Sun turned around. Now that the tribulation was over, only one more thing interested him at the moment. That wasn't Snow, of course. But she had her 'strengths' as his smile widened. He wasn't just about to— Wham Bam and Thank You, Ma'am.

Snow's 'human' form was covered in sweat, a sensation she hated as her real humanoid form simply did not sweat. She wanted to reply, better yet, pack her stuff and migrate to King's Lair as... her icy blue pupils could simply not even look up to the man casually walking down the sky as her head was forced down again.

"Now, now, my Master's son is just a little excited," Ja Sun chuckled, his throat almost caught up in itself as the pressure on his body was multiplied by many times, and only Qian Daoliu and Di Tian could even feel it. Qian Daoliu wanted to speak... but even if not 'pressured', his lips were forcefully made shut. Still, just to stick it to the 'challenger' as if he himself was the god amongst a couple of mortals, Ja Sun's grin widened as his savage canines bared out while his arm tapped Snow's head, making her suddenly feel relieved of the sense of suffocation ailing her.

"She... did..." Snow gulped for air as Ja Sun nodded in amusement and suddenly clapped his hands together, the gauntlets over his arm struck each other sharply to create a grating noise when everyone on the bloody cloud felt the suffocation from the... blood in their bodies lifting.

'Blood?!' Di Tian's expression changed as Ja Sun waved his hand, "Now, weak punks like you don't get the joy of seeing me excited... well... some may," he cackled as he gave Snow another look before smiling broadly, "And when two gentlemen converse, it's rather rude to have so many eyes. Go on, off with all of you."

Ja Sun may not be a god, but that didn't matter.

He is godly still.

Nine Spirit Rings appeared behind him in a concentric pattern with the innermost three being golden, the middle three rings being a shade of chaotic purple with golden marks forming its sections, and finally, the outermost three spirit rings lit in a dark red, almost maroon color with pitch-black scriptures on its surface. Just with this, a massive silver shroud competed with the sky that was dyed red as if it would not stop until the sky was covered in its silver splendor while everyone felt control over their bloodstream give out.

"You know," Ja Sun chimed, "I just became a bit of an expert in the way of blood." His body, which he kept suppressed in his spirit transformation began to grow out until he was a mass of muscled covered by glossy dark silver fur while his mane flowed behind him madly without any hint of wind.

The moment others felt the control over their bodies leave, beasts and humans alike fled. Those who could use spatial manipulation did just that. Those who could turn into elements did just that. It was as if they had forgotten all their need for spirit bones these beasts could provide and fled with only one thought— survival.

They didn't know what will happen in the future. But beasts worried more than humans as they couldn't imagine the humans getting a god being good for them. Yet... strangely, the one who bested them once now appeared in their minds. God or not... godly feats were attached to his existence. The man who anointed himself as their king.

Only those remained who wanted answers, or who weren't afraid that the 'God' might hurt them for their amusement... and those who held even more traitorous thoughts, for instance, trying gutting a god before a good night's sleep.

---

Qian Xunji was less than amused that there was a 'human' who could seemingly bear his pressure 'somewhat' and even use the manipulation of sound and air to break his own control over their blood. But this emotion was turned into an eerie calm as he heard the 'Evil Grandson' claim that he was a bit of an expert in the notions of blood...

In front of HIM!

Qian Xunji finally got rid of the 'sin' that dwelled within him. For all his natural, heaven-given strength, Redstar was pathetically weak. Now, that sin of weakness was gone. Truly devoured. And with that, Xunji had it all... including Redstar's memories and the man realized that Redstar had used the Slaughter City's strengths to live freely somewhat and detailed to the Evil Grandson about Bibi Dong's origins.

Had he been a mortal... things would be complicated.

Not so much anymore.

Qian Xunji continued to step down and tore his glance away from his father and his father's disciple to his own disciple as he was made fully aware of the divinity sealed within her. An inheritance, he realized with a single look and narrowed his blood-red pupils surrounded by pitch-black eyes as a hint of curiosity flickered in his gaze.

He had... many things to say. But as he'd always taught his disciple, better to observe than be headfirst... even if his tribulation was a mix of both. But... he succeeded. What happened in the realm between mortal and divine realm was... painful, to say the least, that was something that even beings with inheritance would have to face. There should only be a minute difference between an inheritance-based god or beings like Xunji when it came to the process of it but when it came to their strength...

The difference may be more notable.

It didn't take long for Qian Xunji to leisurely step in front of Bibi Dong who was still layered in a cloak of purplish and ravenous energy and the man, like Bibi Dong, could hear the keen noise emanating from her.

He stayed silent while Qian Daoliu and Ja Sun arrived next to Bibi Dong through a simple spatial manipulation... which shouldn't be possible since Qian Xunji went out of his to shackle the space with his divine essence, making it so that even beings like Di Tian had to 'fly' to get away...

Qian Xunji silently looked at the source of this unruliness. The memories he got from Redstar painted the Evil Grandson as a tricky being but not powerful enough to defy the actual will of a higher being given form and as Xunji took the time to observe the being who had painted half the sky silver with nine... tremendously powerful spirit rings behind him, the opposing party did the same spirit rings began to form behind Xunji.

Yellow, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Red, Red, Red, Red, and finally, a spirit ring that wasn't made of red 'light' but felt like formed from a pool of viscous blood. Its shape wasn't a perfect circle either as it was contained but felt like it could... 'drip.'

This wasn't... known to be the spirit configuration of Qian Xunji. He never had a single red spirit ring, but now...

'Is it the difference in how he absorbed Redstar?' Ja Sun silently noted, 'It could be possible if... Qian Xunji didn't exchange the soul origin but merged it. This way, the spirit rings corresponding to one another may just merge and add up.'

Besides his thoughts, Ja Sun also observed the man's current image.

***

Psst, hey, wanna join the dark side and share some powerstones? If yes, follow the path of your seniors!—

TrademarkDZ, Chase, and Markbeanz!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

11