The God’s and the Godly Reasoning (2)
260 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qian Xunji looked different. Previously, the man was always covered in white, and at times, gold. His lustrous blonde and wavy hair were now coated in a pure blood-red drip with a golden sheen. His once mangled face was now the definition of the divine, and beautiful, even if somewhat sissy-like, charm as his pale skin looked strangely enigmatic with the blue of his veins now revealing a hint of gold from within. The man wore a rather revealing blood-red armor with a long blood cape strapped onto the shoulders of the armor.

The central piece of the armor covered the middle of his abdomen with a face of a terrible spider carved on its surface and from this long middle section, multiple thick latches of blood-like armor with purplish veins coiled around his body and showed his chalk-white skin carved up by taut and divine musculature.

Two red pieces of arm guards covered his forearm and extended towards his knuckles and shoulders with red chainmail. The surface of these visors was carved 'out' to form three-dimensional faces of a dolphin and an orca.

A little below the edge of his torso armor, revealing his somewhat shredded physique, Qian Xunji's rather frilled pants were somewhat baggy but despite the silk-like texture, the armor could not be underestimated as veiny golden imprints of a scorpion and a dragon ran up through his left and right leg as he stood barefoot on the ground. Finally, Ja Sun gazed at the only ear piercing with a beautiful face carved on its face and he couldn't help but finally comment.

"Your god armor... is interesting..." While trying his level best to not bust out some gay burns since they had yet to enter any form of 'open' confrontation. Acting oblivious to the mockery in his tone, Qian Xunji continued to observe Ja Sun to see why the silver-maned beast felt so threatening, "You're aware of the formation of Divine Armor, Ka-ul... no, should I call you Ja Sun?"

Qian Daoliu and Bibi Dong had frowns develop over their faces. If Qian Xunji claimed to know his son the best despite obviously looking over certain actions then Bibi Dong could certainly claim to know her lover and both of them are the most dangerous when the former is as calm as the surface of a lake and when the latter can barely stop smiling in excitement. Just to make this fact clear was how the two of them had ALL of their spirit rings readied behind them.

"If you're asking what you should call me, how about Beast God?" Ja Sun smirked, "But... you certainly look dashing enough with all the features similar to Redstar. Say... did he tell you what happened between us?"

"I'm the one asking questions here," Qian Xunji narrowed his eyes, "How are you aware of Divine Armors?"

Ja Sun shrugged, "Way to look 'scary' while dressed like that. As for Divine Armors... hmm... was it painful? Having all your spirit bones separated from your real bones and then refined into this armor by the Heavens itself as a congratulatory gift for becoming a God and forming your God Tablet?"

More than just subtly revealing that he didn't ONLY know about the Divine Armaments that the gods refine on an 'instinct' provided by Heaven, but an extent of knowledge that Qian Xunji himself got after completing the rest of his tribulation, Ja Sun knew he had the man's attention. Sure, there was a conflict of interest currently given Ja Sun's master was Qian Xunji's father and Qian Xunji was Bibi Dong's master who also happened to be married to him...

Qian Xunji did keep a calm exterior, a low hum escaping his throat, "I don't sense any divine inheritance on you. This means you got information in another manner. Was it an individual? An item? Or something else?"

Ja Sun would have said— Your mom, last night— if it also didn't insult Qian Daoliu simultaneously and felt a little constrained. But this, by itself made him feel like thinking out of the box as he held his chin between his fairly large, clawed, thumb and index, his long dark nails scratching his face as he mused, "Well, since the cat's out of the bag... I assume, that is, of course, I can tell you where I got that information from. But you see, I have the memories of past gods," he remarked with absolute certainty, "And they made me vow to never reveal this information to rapists, back-stabbing traitors, and sissies who'd have a hole that would put females to shame. I gather by your looks that... you fit all the three categories, as you did fit three dicks up your ass and mouth before guzzling if you think you have any fucking authority."

Laying down one of the most elaborate diss of his life that had a foundation and twists so many that the knot would still fit up Xunji's gay ass despite having three dicks fuck him up, Ja Sun crossed his arms with a bit of smugness evident on his lips that curled to a slanted smirk while Bibi Dong's and Qian Daoliu's head was buzzing.

Yet, as if oblivious and finally managing to irk Ja Sun... just a tiny bit, Qian Xunji replied with a faint smile instead, "It matters not. I'll have the information out of your skull if need be. 'Evil' individuals cannot be tolerated—"

"Master," Bibi Dong, interjected flatly at this time with the violent purplish flames around her barely under her control as Bibi Dong felt her emotions go more and more... dangerous until a cool, almost enlightening wave of divine intent suppressed her condition temporarily and allowed her to speak calmly, "I and Ja Sun got married. But... he had something to say about who the 'Evil' individual, not based on the type of martial souls but morality, is. Is... it true?"

Qian Xunji looked at Bibi Dong, his blood-red pupils exuding a faint but distinct luster as Bibi Dong suddenly snorted even without needing Ja Sun to assist her as the 'God' nodded, "Your divine inheritance is interesting indeed... such a chaotic lust for blood and destruction is worth studying. As I devoured Redstar, I gained his memories and realized that he relayed my past deeds to Ja Sun in hopes of creating a rift between you and me."

As a matter of fact, Xunji replied confidently, "But he has always been a fool. I raised you to be more pragmatic than a woman crying over someone she never knew. As for how I treated anyone in the past, I do not need to explain myself." He sighed softly and let some emotions filter into his monotone, "And I did my best to raise you to be the best version of yourself. Thus... I am aware that you don't care about your Biological Father or Mother. Or Redstar for that matter."

He struck a chord. Bibi Dong didn't really feel any pity for strangers herself but the conflict in her thought rose from the reason why Xunji would go out of his way to raise her as such.

As if already knowing what she was thinking, Xunji explained calmly, "I raised you in hopes of gifting my father the most talented child with the Angel Martial Soul."

And that's when Bibi Dong's expression froze while interest couldn't even be veiled from Ja Sun's eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Bibi Dong frowned.

"The Angel Clan's situation is somewhat complicated but the key to solving many things, including the Grand Priest's responsibility would be by bearing an extremely talented child. If possible, a girl. However, the situation has changed. I do not need to convince you of that action so I will help you find a better partner sooner or later. If you manage to complete your Trials and succeed in tribulation, I won't mind taking you for myself since your body would be refined thoroughly and you'll be 'pure.'"

Xunji knew he wasn't making things any better as Bibi Dong's expression grew worse by the second as her 'Master' had pretty much revealed his intentions of raising her as a way to carry his blood before, and now, it was something similar. However, Xunji's eyes widened for a second as he muttered, "I suppose, you also deserve a reward. Although that Divine Weapon is stopping my inspection, I can see your breakthrough is better than most and you already have two 100000-year-old bones. Not to mention the fact that you have consolidated the Heaven Dou Empire as a future subordinate of my Spirit Hall."

"Xunji," Daoliu frowned for a second and wondered if being a god was so euphoric that his extraordinarily wise, ruthless, and most certainly determined son would make such crude remarks that only served to create distance between one another but wholly unconcerned by such notions, the God mused as he observed the expression of his disciple, "I became a god and have completed one of my greatest objectives. Before eventually leaving this plane, I intend to take my time and finally complete a few of my previous wishes. Dong'er is smart and she'll soon realize her future only resides with the most powerful."

"So..." stepping next to 'Dong'er', Ja Sun smirked, "Wanna shag your master?"

All her frustration instantly vanished as she snorted, "What the hell is wrong with you... this is a tense situation!" Her almost purple pupils glared at him as he shrugged, "Well, I don't know. His game seems pretty strong... forcing women and whatnot."

"It's only the truth. That's how relationships develop," Xunji remarked, "After I kill you for the injury you inflicted upon me then, I will take that tiger's head that's scouring the flesh of other beasts in the sea. With that done... I don't know, maybe I will take over the entire continent, beasts included."

Bibi Dong heaved deeply and eyed her master, "There is no need to fight over your past actions, as you said. I don't even feel angered by your declarations and intentions for raising me because nothing of the like has happened. But I will not tolerate threats to my or my husband's kingdom. Of course, this also includes the notion of you trying to kill Ja Sun. As you've taught me, it is better to cooperate than—"

"Qian Xunji that had mortal flesh, mortal blood, and mortal mind taught you that it is better to cooperate with the strong and gain benefits than to seek mutual destruction. Don't worry. You will soon agree with how a God does things and you WILL realize that what I have done will bring you great benefits. For instance..." Qian Xunji looked at his father before Qian Daoliu suddenly clutched his chest and fell to his knees with blood constantly pouring out of his lips and a dumbfounded expression on his face.

For a second, Qian Xunji felt Ja Sun's ninth ring flaring into action... but nothing changed while Bibi Dong was about to move. Yet, Ja Sun stopped her, "Don't worry. Master is fine... or will be. Qian Xunji introduced a 'virus' to Master's soul origin that will mutate his martial soul and most probably break free from whatever restriction inhibited his talent. Good one," Ja Sun looked at Xunji and remarked with a smirk, "I got to learn something new."

"Your bravado is barely noteworthy. Are you claiming that you learned an ability only wielded by gods with a glance?" Xunji narrowed his eyes.

"Someone once said that Gods are merely stronger creatures," his words made Bibi Dong sigh softly for a second since she remembered the day when she made that claim, "But I'm a sage. I only need a glance to unravel the mystery of this world." Although, there was a trick to it that Ja Sun wouldn't reveal easily.

"Well, Dong'er, step aside." Qian Xunji looked at his disciple calmly and truly believed she would step aside. However, she didn't and Ja Sun grew closer to her before hugging her waist.

"While you were having filthy fantasies about Dong'er, I was living it~! So... she knows which one of us two's selfish dicks is bigger," While Ja Sun smirked, he communicated with Bibi Dong through his intent.

"Do make some backups and return to King's Lair... I really wanna go all out this time so it may affect some things. I'm sending master directly to Ah Yin, yeah?"

Though Bibi Dong was more or less disappointed, she knew that while she could tackle a Titled Douluo, this was a battle of a different class entirely.

"Be safe..." she replied, "And... if all this means I will lose my... foundation entirely... I want MY master alive so... I can 'communicate' with him after completing my trials."

"Hey, I get nothing by killing him, so, I probably won't. Besides, he just did my Master a huge favor right now so he's all your sweetheart. I'll try and make sure he just doesn't ascend whenever he wishes." Ja Sun quipped and the duo disappeared.

Once again, Ja Sun noted a hint of displeasure in Qian Xunji's eyes. Sure, a God CAN manipulate space of a lower realm to a certain degree but Ja Sun was the kind of person who mastered spatial laws itself. Even if a God, Qian Xunji couldn't hope to fathom the level of technical skills Ja Sun had acquired in many elements of reality... including Blood itself, due to Qian Xunji's tribulation.

"I suppose this works better for me," Qian Xunji chuckled as his bloody red cape parted into six pairs of thin, leathery wings while his blood-red hair began to float without any wind. "Not only will I kill you, as I promised. For your audacity ever since you summoned that tiger and even becoming my father's disciple, I will hold your soul and let you watch as I ravage everything you hold dear."

"My man, your father is very dear to me," Ja Sun chuckled without a hint of menace, "So... good luck."

Qian Xunji's hand flicked at a speed that Ja Sun failed to capture for a second, making the difference between their physique clear in an instant. Yet, as Ja Sun's head tumbled down, his arms caught his own head and then put it back in place as if he was a huge piece of the puzzle.

"And now you know losing my brain won't really affect my capabilities or mental world. Try harder, Qian Xunji..." Ja Sun grinned as the man in front of the sage finally frowned.

***

Psst, hey, wanna join the dark side and share some powerstones? If yes, follow the path of your seniors!—

Sahil Malik!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

12