A Golden Dilemma
263 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Others cheered for Yuehua with their cups raised high. Already a bit 'used' to such a situation and aware of the tension between Ja Sun and their loveable Phoenix, the morning's announcement didn't come as a surprise.

Even Ja Yin had nothing negative to think of it. Well, then again, her mind was preoccupied with the array she and Ja Sun had been working on. It was sensational, Ja Yin was sure of it. Once this array actually works... they could TRULY defy gods and heaven. Not just the kind of defiance one does by aiming to be a god and wrestling away one of the heavenly rights. No.

A true act of defiance. An act that only gods can manage. An act a god already did achieve in front of Ja Sun which further allowed him to advance this idea of hers.

Once they were all done, Ja Yin shot Ja Sun a glance. Again, she would usually be annoyed by Ah Yin next to him... sharing the same face and all, but she wasn't at the moment and simply walked away after tossing her head sideways in a gesture that beckoned him.

"What's up?" He inquired with his divine intent.

"If you aren't planning to fuck anyone else, why don't we complete the array?"

Ja Sun rolled his eyes. That idea of hers was certainly thought-provoking but he was on a cruise, damn it! He has a pool! Let him fuck about already!

Being partially connected to him since they were refined together, Ja Yin rolled her eyes, too, as she noted his internal response and spoke, "Or we can do it later... I mean, our plan is already set. I- ehm, I wouldn't mind—"

"I'm coming, too," a third voice interjected as Ja Yin's eyes widened and she glowered, "How long have you been in on our connection?!"

Ah Yin narrowed her eyes from the distance and hugged Ja Sun's waist slightly, "From the beginning."

"You would do that?!" Ja Yin, in turn, looked at Ja Sun who shrugged, "Hey, my conversations are hardly private at this point. In fact, I've lost my privacy to even my body long ago... welcome to the club."

Ja Yin snorted but then she locked gazes with Ah Yin...

Wouldn't this be the best chance to assert her dominance on the blue-silver slut?

It's true that Ah Yin trumped over her in every manner if she didn't turn to her concept of Destiny but even then it was a long shot. After all, manipulation of Destiny can only shift the conclusion of an event for only so much.

But this...

If she plays her cards right...

If she could just find a way to BEND Yin over and—

---

Bent over, Ja Yin gritted her teeth in rage, and a healthy mix of humiliation cocktailing through her veins. She was also aroused... most naturally. A deep whiff of him in his spirit transformation may only be comforting to humans but for beasts... it was the real deal. It was the scent of a being constantly demanding mating rights and honestly, it was quite a vicious cycle. The only ones who realized the true 'strength' of the scent were sentient beasts and most likely 100000-year-old and even then, those who were physically interested in this scent had to work up their minds to NOT act on it.

After all... it was the Beast God. He had his own standards...

But when he set his sight on someone... especially a beast, it's hard to ignore the willing heat. It attracts them even harder. Tugs on their sense. It captivates them and forces them to kneel... crouch, even, in human forms. Knees splayed out and crotch wet with desire.

Alas, Ja Yin was in a bit more severe pickle.

Let it be known that she wasn't HAPPY about this situation... that could be argued she herself landed on... she may as well have tied herself onto the table.

A somewhat slender hand brushes past her furry ass.

Hey, now... she is human enough. She's got a pretty face, golden and luscious hair, a great bust, and an even greater ass. Besides, Ja Yin prided herself on the fact that her fur wasn't like some long-ass droopy ones. No. She had short, trimmed, and velvety golden fur with padding of golden dragon scales underneath, similar to Ja Sun's own striped coat of glossy silver fur. In fact, it was smoother and softer to touch than most human skin.

But the point was something else.

It wasn't HIS hand. He was a happy spectator. His eager scent threatened to mark her in ways that would leave her nothing but a piece of flesh for him to use once SHE'S done!

Ja Sun's room was filled with an even more obvious scent of sex as Ah Yin, still dressed in her casual blues, mused in a low hum, her sadistic smirk showing without anyone else's presence.

"Ah, I know..." Ah Yin smiles and makes her way to the front.

"W-What do you want now?!" Ja Yin gasped, making Ah Yin throw back a confused look instead.

"What do I want? Actually, I was hoping to enjoy myself. And since we share facial features... just for a night, I was hoping to NOT make your aspirations turn to dust because, well, let's face it, you stole my face," Narrowing her round eyes and fixating her sapphire orbs on the flushed beast tied by the blue silver goddess vines in the room, Ah Yin cleared up, "YOU'RE the one who suddenly pounced on me," she turned around and revealed her bluish kimono top pretty ruffled up, "I still can't believe you thought you'd manage to shove me around. Of the things you could share with Sun... I don't know where you picked stupidity. Maybe it's your original trait?"

Ja Sun was too damn satisfied that Ah Yin didn't think low of his intelligence despite his shenanigans... cause he would never pull something so STUPID as Ja Yin. Like damn, he would have just gotten along to have a fun time, too... and now here they were.

"Now, however," Ah Yin turns around with a pointed stare and looks at Ja Yin with the same severity when she tore the golden beast's heart out and reforged her again only to put her through the same to assert her own Blue-Silver dominance. After all, no one doubted that a ladder of various ranks would form around Ja Sun soon enough of which she and Bibi Dong currently stood at the top... and Ah Yin had no intention of stepping down.

Clicking her tongue in genuine annoyance as her mood was all but ruined, Ah Yin repeated, "Now, however, I want something else. Loser's gotta pay, right? You can try messing with me and I'll play along every time but there's got to be consequences for you... and rewards for me."

It had nothing to do with Ja Sun until she looked up in his direction. He was just satisfied being a spectator alone. It was hot for him Ah Yin being an actual mistress and lording over someone like Ja Yin but her glance made him realize that she had something in mind that involved him. But... the passing caution in her gaze also revealed her awareness of the fact that if she involves him... he'll somehow manage to wrap the situation around his fingers and come out on top.

It was astute of her.

Still, if she was always this callous... she wouldn't have gotten his bun in her oven, right? So, throwing caution to the wind, Ah Yin makes her way toward Ja Sun and out of Ja Yin's vision but the spirit beast does have mental intent and follows the blue-haired menace until she reaches her husband and wraps her hands around his neck.

Understanding how simplicity would work best in the situation because... it IS Ja Yin they were talking about, Ah Yin cooed while brushing her lips against his, "How about YOU punish her for me? Hmm? She clearly doesn't understand the weight of responsibility she wants to bear so... how about you give her a taste of it~?"

"That's why we're here, you dumb bitch!" Ja Yin cackles without care despite being exposed more than usual.

Ah Yin deadpans for a second and lets go of Ja Sun as she whispers, "Don't you stop even for a second..."

Ja Sun smiles and leans forward, easily pecking the pouty Ah Yin who really showed such a face only to him and that, too, rarely. His hand gives her left cheek an assuring squeeze, "Would have done it even if she wasn't being such a brat."

---

As Ja Sun informed... he planned to treat Ja Yin the way she had been demanding for a while... months, in fact. Under Ah Yin's glazed, narrowed gaze, Ja Sun thrusts his hips forward once again—

"Nnngh~ Don'tya stap!" Ja Yin's throaty growl extended to a lewd moan as Ah Yin's knees instead felt like giving out, the expected mother's fingers now digging deep into her own juicy cunt as Ja Sun fucked Ja Yin with wanton lust oozing from his being.

After all, the idea Ja Yin brought through her array... changed things. Even now, as they fuck!

Ja Yin may be a slut but she's the kind who wanted something from Ja Sun to fulfill her primal urge after she bonded with him... an even intimate connection. Something more! It wasn't possible previously but is now. Of course, not NOW itself. However, it was closer— the idea.

This just made Ja Yin more open to...

Well, to be precise, this just made Ja Yin's cunt more open and stretched for Ja Sun as a pool of her juices developed underneath them all the while the wet, sloppy noises of his cock railing into her hot and tight crotch filled the room, her moans, however, drowned them AND Ah Yin's softer mewls.

Maintaining a swift and steady pace that would definitely pass for extraordinarily rough for others including those who had just stepped into such realms, for instance, Yuehua, Ja Sun droned out Ja Yin's lurid gasps and begs for more. As if her asking for it would make him go quicker. If anything, whenever Ja Yin begged out loud, Ja Sun would instead take his time to admire his tool shove a bit deeper into her and then smack down with a such force that it rocked her entire body starting from her jiggling golden butt into which his paws dug!

"Hnaah~!" Moaning rather cutely, Ja Yin felt herself abruptly tearing out of Ah Yin's vines that kept her in place. To be honest, Ja Yin could have torn away from the forces given she possessed Ultimate Strength as her ability but she... COULDN'T... because she lost in ambushing Ah Yin... that's all.

But as she was pulled up with an unforgiving fist balling a fistful of her mane and tugging her head back a bit further until she felt his hot, husky grunt right across the nubile angle of her neck, Ja Yin's royally refined quim clenched once again, orgasming rather explosively on his cock for she simply felt her mind turn into mush after 'uniting' with what could be considered her destined half itself!

Ja Sun wasn't in any better of a position. He felt himself on the edge for a while now. Every time his throbbing tip kissed her tighter cervix and stretched it further in, he felt her tight folds squeezing and moving on their own as if trying their hardest to milk him.

Now, as their bodies clung together, his chest pressed up into her back, and his other hand fondling her voluptuous breasts, Ja Sun finally snarled softly as he pulled Ja Yin's head to the side to peck her lips which turned into a match between feline tongues and he milked into her till it overflowed out as they stopped for a moment.

As Ja Yin and Ja Sun pull apart, she had many things to say to him. Her brilliant gold-red pupils matched all three of his emerald-gold pupils yet Ja Sun was unceremoniously pulled out from her with a much viler force and the hungry empyrean growled. She did feel weak in her knees but she was quick to turn around as the slut of a Blue Silver Goddess already straddled him.

"I— huff! Wasn't done!" Ja Yin gasped in anger but Ah Yin sneered in reply, "And? Do you think I care?"

Scoffing, Ja Yin approached the duo with Ja Sun already fucking his wife without a care in the world.

"I suppose you won't mind this if you're already fucking his cock slobbered in my juices, right?" Ja Yin splayed open her dripping cunt with his cum sliding down her furry thigh as Ah Yin narrowed her eyes and smirked.

Just when Ja Yin thought she could get Ah Yin to do something... multiple blue-silver vines spread Ja Yin's limbs right then and there while a rather bulky knot of grass rammed into that golden cunt of hers!

"Don't look at me," Ja Sun scoffed when Ja Yin looked at him with all three of her eyes wide and asking for pity, "You just can't stop messing with Yin."

***

Alternate Title: Ah Yin of Blue Silver Dildos and Sex Swing

Support the Fanfic through comments, likes, reviews and such (if the published site allows it—your boy's multi-site-nal!) and of course, the big P!

Shoutout to caleb boggs, j n, and NornBeChill!!

Read 60 advance chapters on—

Patreon.com/fanharem

Join the discord.

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

10