Excelia
1.4k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As for its properties . . . They were truly too much.

Limitless energy. The Philosopher's Stone kept producing energy at a steady pace until it was filled, this energy was the purest of soul energy and, by using it along with the stone, Nox could do countless amazing things.

First of all, the energy could be turned into a Panacea even more effective that the one made by Nox which made him want to cry for a bit, the crystalized liquid could also be used to make Tears of Denial that were always good to have.

But that was only scratching the surface. The Stone's energy was the same type of energy that composed the soul and could be used to strengthen one's abilities, increased the amount of points and even forcing Level Up but the higher the user's Level, the more energy was required.

By studying the stone and its properties, Nox created Soulsucker to fill it up faster but he had yet to use it since this was a very recent event, only a few small test uses were done as a proof of concept.

Soulsucker was a powerful spells that could instantly kill an opponent's weaker than Nox or just injure their soul and weaken them if they were stronger. It was very powerful but even with Nox's colossal Mind pool, using it left him near Mind Down.

Not to mention its seemed to drain him of his soul energy as well, not enough to permanently harm him but enough to temporarily weaken him. Still, using it in succession would not be a good idea at all.

Still, Nox created a weaker version called Soul Drain which slowly sucked out the target's soul energy and was not as costly but had very little power in comparison and could only weaken the opponent over time.

Back to the item though. Nox also discovered the Philosopher's Stone can naturally fuse with a living being thus allowing them to use its energy for various purposes.

However, just having the stone fused into him caused a great change to his status sheet as he gained a new Skill that detailed the full effects of the Stone, some of which he had yet to discover.

As for Nox's current status . . . It spoke for itself.

*

Name: Nox Lyros

Race: Lesser Archon

Gender: Male

Level: 4

Abilities:

STR: SSS-5678

END: SSS-3847

DEX: SSS-3996

AGI: SSS-6570

MAG: EX-9999

Luck: E->D

Archmage: A

Craftmaster: A->S

Martial Lord: E->C

Perfect Body: C->EX

Unbreakable Bulwark: E->D

Irresistible Force: E->D

Genocider: B

Tamer: C->B

Sexual Arts: H

Magic:

. . .

Skills:

Archon: One who has balanced the attributes of Heaven, Human and Earth within themselves. Having grasped such a power, one can use them in a balanced way or temporarily focus on one aspect while abandoning the others for a more drastic increase in raw power at the cost of versatility.

-Heavenly Aspect: Take the form of an iridescent spirit covered in magical formations and capable of using spells of a whim and wielding magic with a thought. All magic related abilities drastically increase in power, range and efficiency and the user becomes highly resistant to magic.

In exchange, all physical abilities are lowered, a weakness to physical attacks is gained and all monster characteristics like a toughened body and skin are lost temporarily. It this form, equipment is temporarily dismissed and cannot be used.

-Human Aspect: The magical abilities of the spirits and toughened body of a monster are lost but the possibilities of humany are increased. All equipment doubles in power and effectiveness and the user's abilities raise in face of adversity to the point no enemy is utterly impossible to defeat.

It has the weakest base abilities of all three Aspects but carries the most potential out of all of them as well. Finally, the user can call on their latent power to unleash a powerful strike at the cost of all their Mind and Stamina.

-Earthly Aspect: Take the form of a Blood Dragon with reddish black scales and colossal body with extremely physical prowess but become unable to use equipment or magic. The user becomes highly resistant to both magic and physical attacks, particularly the latter.

Blood Arts are greatly enhanced in this form and Mind can still be used no reinforce one's body and to unleash devastating breath attacks as well as create windstorms with the beating of one's wings.

Philosopher's Stone: Constantly strengthens the user's body at a steady rate and stops physical aging when the user reaches his physical peak. In case it is integrated after the user ages, they are returned to their physical peak as well. Additionally several abilities are gained.

(Perfect Body was raised to the peak rank due to it influence.)

-Excellia Purification: All obtained Excelia is purified into "general xp" which can be used to enhance any ability from the usual Excelia that is divided into several different abilities. This also allows for the excess Excelia for maxed abilities to be recycled.

-Excelia Storage: Storage of purified Excelia.

-Excelia Generation: The production of purified Excelia at a steady rate, regardless of the user's activities.

-Excelia Burn: Burning of stored Ecellia for an extreme but costly boost in abilities. Converted from possessed curse and not originally possessed by the Philosopher's Stone.

-Limited Immortality: The Stone fused with the heart and core of the user, pumps out very minute amounts of Panacea into the bloodstream, ensuring a very fast recovery rate of health, stamina and Mind as well as rapid regeneration of any injury.

The Stone becomes the core of the user and so long as it is not the destroyed, the user cannot truly die and will only enter a state of suspended animation to heal from grievous injuries.

-Abnormal Status Immunity: The minute amounts of Panacea constantly clear the user's body of any harmful effect like curses and poison. Unfortunately, The user also becomes immune to the effects of potions.

-Divine Energy Creation: By refining huge, colossal amounts of purified Excelia, Divine Energy can be created. Full potential of the ability is unknown as the user cannot handle the burden of such energy at their current stage.

. . .

*

If Fels' Philosopher's Stone was anything like Nox's, he understood why the god that saw it shattered it instantly since its abilities were utterly blasphemous, especially that last one which he currently had no use for.

Still, with this, Nox's progress would pick back up again which he was very happy about. But the changes in strength were not Nox's alone, his merry band of girl not only got stronger, but it also got bigger having two new additions to the fold.

Naaza who became an official member after requesting Miach's permission and one more that came absolutely unexpected to Nox, and that was Ryuu, the Tempest herself.

Apparently she had wanted to go for quite a while but she felt she had to repay the Hostess of Fertility and Mama Mia for all they had done for her but was left feeling more and more left behind by Nox, Mama Mia could no longer endure and "kicked her out" so to speak.

Needless to say, both of them were shocked to the core when they started learning what secrets the little group was keeping.

With his new and improved Excelia handling capabilities, rather than forcing them all back to level one, Nox redistributed their Excelia with Ryuu Dropping to Level 3 form 4 but having S-999 across the board on both Level 1 and 2 and Naaza dropping back to the beginning of Level 2.

Still, by the time of the two year mark, The entire party was in Level 3 or 4.

Moving on to Nox's love life, there were a few major changes. Like a beast with sharp senses, Aisha noticed Nox had been doing it and didn't even bother asking questions like who or when, she just jumped him and devoured him whole.

It was that very night the Nox learned the full pleasure of being spoiled by a pro at what she did and now, those skills were used solely for his sake.

Speaking of Aisha, after that episode, she finally let out what she had when Nox gifted her the armor set.

Unexpectedly, she had her own insecurities over her previous occupation and that gift made her wonder, not if Nox was willing to take her, because she knew he was, but if she truly deserved it.

Aisha never bothered with the stigma of a "soiled" woman, always being faithful to her own desires but finding what she knew was true love, regardless of how mushy it sounded, she wondered if such happiness was something someone like her truly deserved.

Needless to say, it was then Nox's turn to show her how much she deserved to be loved . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

46