A Day with Lili VI
296 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lili looked absolutely stunning and Nox, knowing better that to not verbally appreciate the effort a girl put in for a date when he was her date, wasted no time in telling her what he thought of how she looked.

Once the hot chocolate was safely away from her mouth however . . .

"I must say . . . you look positively ravishing today Lili." Nox started.

"Really?" Lili asked, not because she didn't believe he was being honest but simply because she wanted her beloved to further elaborate on how ravishing he thought she was, preferably with copious details.

"Indeed. You have always looked incredibly cute and a little bit devilishly sexy when you get in that type of mood but today, a layer of pure beauty and mature charm is enhancing all of that with the combination." Nox said with with a fulminating look.

Though it was a bit technical of a way to express how attractive she was, as someone who loved when others noticed and praised her work, such technical appreciation was right up Lili's alley, Nox knew this already, hence why he put it such a way.

As for the more primal way to show how attractive he thought Lili to be, that was not done through words.

"How about some extra proof~?" Nox said in husky and seductive tone which was teasing the hell out of his diminutive lover.

Before Lili could even fully proceed the actual words behind the voice that drove her crazy however, Nox had already turned her head to the side and planted a kiss on her lips.

Lili's mouth slackened open a bit out of surprise and taking that as his cue, Nox assuaged all of Lili's concerns that he thought of her as a kid with a very, very adult kiss.

His tongue slipped into her mouth and stirred up a mess as Nox fully tasted Lili's lips and tongue for all they had to offer.

After draining away all of her breath, he pulled away, licking his own lips seductively with devilish satisfaction, further exciting his lover while she was still relishing in the kiss they shared.

"Shall we get our date going~?" He teasingly asked.

This time however, Lili was finally ready and with her mind in the game.

Turning around, instead on sitting on his lap with her back against his chest, Lili straddled Nox and threw her arms around him, one around his neck and the other on his head, pulling their faces close together.

"I definitely would not mind spending some extra time here~" The pallum said in a sultry teasing tone of her own. She even dropped her usual way of addressing herself in the third person to tone down the cuteness and up the seductiveness.

Nox of course, was very happy to comply with such a request as the pair began kissing again, heating up as things started to get more and more steaming thanks to hotter position they were now in.

His hands found their way to Lili's perk little butt while she was having a field day messing with his hair, all the while, they were still madly kissing each other with barely any time to catch their breath.

Thanks to their enhanced conditions however, they could easily go for tens of minutes without taking a breath and their physical fitness was also quite superhuman so . . . Endless fun, even more so at night.

That was for later though. After spending over half an hour fondling each other in all kinds of ways, ending with Lili's carefully prepared outfit in much disarray, they finally got up to continue with their date day.

Thanks to the special magic item, after a short while fixing her clothes, they were perfect once again, the makeup would have taken longer but it was just going to get messed up again real soon so Lili just made it satisfactory rather than wasting more time trying to make it a perfect as before.

With that done, she jumped into Nox's arms, placing herself masterfully so he would catch her in a princess carry like before and coyly said . . .

"Shall we get down~?"

"As you wish my spoiled princess~" Nox teased her as Lili certainly liked affection but the way sh lived was quite the opposite of spoiled.

Before Lili could offer any opposition other than her patented cute pouting face however, Nox jumped down from the tower

Wind rushed pass them as the lovers plummeted towards the ground while holding each other, enjoying the feeling.

Such a fall meant little for either of them and no matter how badly they landed, they would be, in all probability, completely fine.

They people walking around though, certainly did not think so however, and shock/ fear filled gasps and shouts were everywhere as the pair was noticed.

Before the dramatic splat could occur however, Nox used his magic to gradually reduce their speed, making them land so softly his feet did not even make noise when they touched the ground, leaving their audience staring. mouths open in shock at what they had just witnessed.

Leaving the poor bystanders behind though, Nox and Lili who he had gently let go on touchdown, walked off hand in hand, ready to continued their date as they still had a whole day together ahead of them.

It was a great start indeed but the real fun . . . Well, it was just beginning and the true climax . . . It would come after the sun made its turn in the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9