A Day with Lili XI
249 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nox tasted some of the luxurious appetizers Lili ordered along with his own and he could only say one thing in response.

"Money sure tastes good."

Lili almost choked in response when she reflexively giggled while eating.

"What? We're literally eating millions of vallis away without a care in the world. They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure is helpful." Nox began slipping into deep thoughts about his wealth and Lili listened as they both went through the appetizers that were still arriving little by little to their room.

Eventually, the pair got to the main course and Nox had ordered a pizza with all manner of outlashingly expensive ingredients, including aurum leaves which, aurum being a metal very similar to gold but with superior magical qualities and and must greater luster and shine. Correspondingly, it was also drastically more expensive.

Nox had been quite shocked in his previous life once he heard that gold was actually edible and put into drinks and food, just for luxury since it quite obviously did not taste particularly nice.

The two lovers spent the nights trying out all the outrageously expensive delicacies on the menu, bashing people who actually paid the exorbitant prices and felt good about themselves despite going even further than them and getting every single item on the menu.

Hypocrisy at its finest but hypocrites don't really care about their hypocrisy do they? And so neither did nox or Lili.

Safe to say, they were both very satisfied and left the restaurant with satisfied smiles while being profusely thanked by the chefs and manager for the exorbitant amount they had splurged there.

Lili wanted to split the bill but even though she had money of her own, once she hear the cost had splendidly crossed the billion vallis mark and not by little, she froze as there was no way she could afford it and so Nox ended up paying for the whole thing himself which had been his intention from the start anyway.

Now that she was outside and walking away from Babel, Lili was already regretting spending such an amount on food that she completely believed was not worth it and as she turned green with regret, Nox stared amusedly at her, chuckling while shaking his head at her sudden changes in attitude.

The pallum's mind soon turned to much greater concerns however. After dinner, as neither of them really enjoyed the late night establishments in the city, it was time to go back home for the night and that meant the much awaited step into adulthood was just ahead of her.

Suddenly, nerves started creeping into her mind as she began to think about things that might go wrong but Nox noticed this and pulled her closer.

With a raspy and seductive voice, he whispered in her ear . . .

"Don't worry . . . It will be the best night of your life and the first of many . . . I promise~"

Needless to say, Lili went full red, heating up so much that steam was probably about to come out at every second. Being sent completely haywire by Jun's words, all the concerns and nerves that plagued the pallum's mind were replaced by endless fantasizing about her oncoming first time.

After a brief walking in the moonlit streets of Orario, they went to one of Nox's safehouse, one of the private ones that only he made use of. They were originally his stashes, workshops and getaways when he needed some privacy.

However, after he had moved all of his more damning experiments and most precious possessions into a pocket dimension, they had just become private retreats for him to spend the night with one of his lovers and now, it was Lili's turn to have a go.

When they entered and the door closed behind, Lili's fantasy bubble popped and some of the nerves were threatening to move back but they did not even have the opportunity.

That was because as soon as they were behind locked doors, Nox turned her around, picked her up by her cute perky little butt with one hand and while holding her with the other, voraciously devoured her lips.

The inexperienced Lili could only be overwhelmed.

It was nothing like their kiss in the morning. She could feel the hunger, that burning hot passion and the fire inside her, the frustration and desire she bottled up until that moment , all of it was set off and she answered back with similar passion but she was like a small boat in a massive storm.

Her lips, her tongue, her teeth, they were all expertly toyed with and when Lili's counter attack attempts finally ceased out of resignation and pleasurable surrender, Nox moved on to her cute little nose, her puffy cheeks, her burning red ears, her lithe white neck . . .

As he did so, he carried her to the bedroom with the pallum being to immersed in lust to even notice they were moving.

Lili was forced to realized however, when Nox dropped her on the large comfy bed and loomed over on top of her.

She had a shy maidenly expression, yet also one filled with passion and lust. Lili truly could not wait for nox to take her and neither could he.

Clothes were swiftly discarded as she ran her eyes across his perfectly sculpted body, lithe yet covered in tight, well defined muscle while he too appreciated her diminutive yet sexy and curvy form.

This night would certainly be one to remember . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

10