Hunt For Evilus V
194 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike in the original series, the fetus was not stimulated and remained in suspended animation instead of showing movement like it had in the Sword Oratoria LN.

Despite this, there was certainly something that proceeded along the original route, and that was Revis' menacing appearance in Hashana's black armor, a mask of his skin still covering her face.

"Is that Hashana-san? But how!?" Lefiya was completely shocked while Ais gave the Jewel Fetus back to Lulune and immediately got into a battle ready stance.

Revis tore away the skin mask and tossed aside the cumbersome plate armor, rolling her shoulders and stretching a bit.

"That's much better. I can't move well with that much armor." She talked pretty much to herself, her face seemingly perpetually locked into a cold expressionless state.

"Who are you?" Lefiya questioned but clearly, the recipient of said question had no intention of answering based on the way she acted like the elf was not even there, her gaves fixed on Ais.

"I'll have you return the seed in your possession." The red haired creature coldly declared her intentions, her lime green, almost soulless eyes burrowing into Lulune and Lefiya's souls.

The sword princess was far calmer and in control. She had already realized there was no possible discussion, none worth having anyway, at least not until the red haired woman in front of them was rendered immobile and unfit for battle.

In other words, Ais had questions she wished to ask but knew they were better left for after she beat Revis into submission. Nox's way of doing things which she observed carefully, was clearly influencing her way of doing things which might have some undesirable consequences.

Ais was an airhead with remarkably low skill when it came to holding back, taking Nox's forcefull means as her example might lead to casualties since she was no nearly as capable of gauging how much power to utilize in order to neutralize her targets without killing them.

Facing this Ais, Revis also knew there was simply no way to get what she came for by just talking and so, it was time for her to make her move.

The red haired creature grabbed a leaf from who knows where and blew on it to make a pleasant sound that rang out for some distance.

The trio facing her was a bit confused as to what the purpose of this action was but Revis seemingly had no intention of sharing her meaning as she dashed forwards with tremendous speed.

'The current Ais is far stronger than the one from the original series . . . Let's see if the world has compensated by making Revis stronger as well or if she still has the same power, making her a relatively easy opponent to handle for my cute sword princess.' Nox thought as he watched the red haired creature charge.

Ais stepped forward as well and though power on power contests were not really her specialty, she had to block Revis' charge for the other two who were not even fast enough to dodge to the side and so, a mighty clash of aish elegant sidesword and Revis' large and wide two hander occurred.

A blast or air caused by the collision spread into the surroundings with enough force to knock Lulune and Lefiya off of their feet.

'So she is indeed stronger . . .' Nox immediately concluded.

"Oh? More powerful than expected." Revis casually said in her cold monotone voice before forcefully swinging her sword despite it being locked with Ais', knocking the sword princess into the air before stepping forward to claim her prize. Defeating the sword princess was never her goal after all.

Before she could reach however, a massive blade owind fell right in front of her, a deadly wall of spirit magic that would tear even her tough creature body to shreds if she dared touch it.

Revis jumped back and the wind wall faded as Ais softly landed in front of the downed girls, spirit wind making her touch the ground as lightly as a feather.

'Looks like this will be harder than I thought . . .' Revis internally declared before readying herself for another clash.

Unbeknownst to everyone though, the jewel fetus was twitching in response to Ais' spirit magic, seemingly about to break out of its crystal to make some chaos.

'Hmm . . . Lets not let that happen . . .' Nox thought to himself before sending out a traceless wave of energy that isolated the jeweled fetus from external stimuli, leading to it calming down again.

He wanted to study the little creature before it bonded with a monster or adventurer and turned it into a demi spirit. Who knew, maybe it would reveal some secrets to him that still eluded his research.

The move proved to be very timely as well.

"Tempest." Ais chanted her spirit magic, creating a dome of wind to completely shield Lulune and Lefiya from the battle she was about to fight. She was far more proficient in this regard thanks to Nox's modifications to her spell and the training he and Riveria gave her.

Without even needing to chant again, an armor of wind covered the sword princess, greatly enhancing her speed and destructive power while also providing some protection and, no even waiting for Revis to act again, she charged.

Like a swift breeze, Ais arrived in front of the red haired creature, her wind enhanced blade mercilessly swinging to bisect her.

Revis held her sword horizontally to block but while she was powerful enough to hold back the sword princess' assault, her weapon was not, shattering on impact and forcing the red haired creature to dash backwards to escape death.

AIs mercilessly pressed forwards, seeking to knock out her unarmed opponent now that she had no way to block her but . . .

Maybe Revis was not as defenceless as she seemed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

6