Chapter 10-Skills pt 1-Racial skills
3.1k 13 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the day of the transfer, my parents decided that it’s best for me and others for me to stay home so I don’t accidentally charm anybody and so I won’t get weird looks. By the way, Shinobu-Onee-chan has been in bed since last week when she got stabbed. I’ve been trying to keep her alive as much as possible. What if she doesn’t make it to the transfer because some new data was released that people that are marked when they get transferred they heal all injuries and will be completely cured from all sickness and won’t be able to get sick from anything other than common sickness like colds and things that an outside factor forced to happen like curses or mana sickness and for curses, instant death won’t work on us either.

I have been taking care of Shinobu-Onee-chan and using my kissing buff to help her slowly regenerate the wound. I haven’t been able to check my racial or class skills yet. Starting with racial things.

CHA-charisma stat that boosts allure and charm

Race:succubus skills

  • SuccuVoice,active- your voice will allow you to persuade others to do things, with use and CHA stats the persuasion gradually gets stronger and will have a higher success rate the more the target is aroused by you.(proficiency 3)

  • Alluring eyes,active- able to detect how arouse someone is by you, becomes more accurate with use(proficiency 0)

  • SuccuLips,active-Upon kissing someone they are given a 3 times boost to all stats for a certain amount of time(20 minutes) will gain more time and buff with use (level 2 proficiency 20)

  • Healing Lips,active(unlocked)-Upon kissing someone they are given regeneration of health and injuries based on level(2 times)and will get better with use (level 1 proficiency 40)requirements to unlock-get SuccuLibs to level 2

  • SuccuBody,passive-on level up you automatically get 10 points in CHA in that and will not take away from your own points to distribute, you will also get 4 more points on level up (8) to distribute  

  • Succustorage,passive-You can put items into your cleavlage and it would stored there until you need it, time is stopped there so everything put in there will be in the same condition when you take it out so food won't rot and metal won't rust. storage will increase for every skill point in CHA it will increase by 1 cubic meter.

  • Succubus boost,active(locked)-when used, user will gain .5 times the stats for 5 minutes. The boost and time will be increased with use,(requirements-be under constant pressure from an outside source for 10 minutes)

  •  Succubus regeneration,passive(locked)-will automatically regenerate HP and injuries, regeneration will get better when used enough(requirements-be at less than 10% hp for 5 minutes without healing and in a fight.)

  • Calming words,passive(locked)- just by talking to you, others are calmed and soothed to the heart and soul, turns off when using alluring voice(requirements- persuade (7)more people with SuccuVoice)

  • Alluring voice,active(locked)-when used people you talk to will get more aroused due to your voice(requirements-persuade(7) more people with SuccuVoice

  • Hidden skills available to unlock. Needs (2) more skills to see unlocked to see (1) hidden skill

My skills seem really interesting and a combination between helping myself and helping others. I will say some of my skills are really embarrasing to use especially 'SuccuStorage' but overall really useful as well, I guess next is my class skills.

Hello this is what is of now part one of two about Luna's new skills. I am wondering if I should make it chapter 13,pt 1 and 2 or do it as 2 different chapters as this is all it will be all what the next chapter will be just for class skills. If you can't tell my Idea for 'succustorage' came from having needing a storage skill (of course) and the thing where anime girls just has a void called their breasts, so why not make it a skill. Another thing when the system means "hidden skills" that means I need Ideas I already have 1 or 2 ideas for skills but more would be apreciated Luna can unlock in later chapters. I am now working on the class skills and already have some ideas for them look for that chapter in a bit-Winslow

79