Chapter 14- What should we do now?
2.5k 24 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Announcement
Announcement: this chapter has a sex scene in it. remember as this is my first novel, I am experimenting a bit. It will not become a Smut novel and there will be very few amount of these. If you don't want to read it, stop at the switch to Luna POV. nothing is after that.


When we got up in the morning, the first thing we did was look around for anything we could use for supplies. We soon found a river,

“Onee-chan look, a river!” I exclaimed

“You’re right Luna, good job now we don’t need to waste crystals on water, and since soap was in the starter pack everyone got for free. We don’t need to use any crystals at all for now.” Shinobu said while patting my head. I wish she would pat me more.

“Alright Luna lets start heading out, maybe we should buy a magic bag to collect things that might be edible and some grasses we might be able to sell to the guild.”

“Uh Onee-chan? I have a storage skill.”

“What? You do? Well I guess we don’t need a bag. How lucky are we?”

“Just don’t get alarmed when I use it.”

“Okaaaay?” Shinobu seemed really confused, I guess that makes sense since I didn’t explain how it works. “Anyways how many A-coins do you have? You should buy an appraisal skill.”

“Ok Onee-chan.” I opened up my status and I saw something weird. I had more skills. I seemed to somehow gain the skill ‘dark magic’ and a hidden skill added ‘dark connections’ the description says ‘Due to your connections you have access to all info in the world-active(locked-requirement: gain more favor of the Dark Goddess) I don’t remember seeing any spirits though. How did I gain ‘Dark magic’... let's not worry about that for now. I went to the shop and searched up ‘Appraisal’ in the search bar. Soon about 10 or so abilities came up, but there is no cost for any of them. In fact, all the options were grayed out and I couldn’t select any of them.

“Onee-chan, I can’t get any of the appraisal skills.”


“That's weird I could get them. Maybe you can unlock one on your own?” That makes sense, especially since the new skill ‘Dark connections’ seemed like something that would be like that.

“Oh but I did get dark magic.”

“That’s great!”

“But Onee-chan the requirement to unlock it was to gain enough favor from the Dark Goddess. I don’t remember seeing any spirits, could it have happened when I was asleep?”

“That’s weird, I don’t remember seeing any either, so it might have happened when we were asleep huh. Anyways, let's try to get out of the forest now. I checked the map and Valorian is to the north of us so let's start going that way. We will also go through the royal capital of the country though. If we start now and nothing happens we should get to the capital in about 3 days and Valorian in 7.”

“Why did you have to make it sound like foreshadowing? Now something is definitely going to happen.” I asked

“Well it won’t be any fun if nothing happens right?” She answered back. Right when she said that we saw 3 wolves that had something like blades on their sides.


“Luna.”

“Yes Onee-chan?”

“I now regret saying that”

“Told ya. Now RUN!” and I started sprinting. I see Shinobu stay behind trying to fight them. I can’t leave Shinob-Onee-chan here, I have to go. I decided to use ‘Shadow Heart’ to be quieter and ran silently to behind a tree close to the smallest wolf. I took out my knife and snuck up to the wolf and sliced it’s neck before it could scream. Alright two more to go, I decided to jump onto a branch that was about 3 meters above the medium sized wolf. I fell down. Using the momentum of the fall I sliced the head cleanly off, but I also fell with a thud. The wolf noticed me and then I realized. Shinobu wasn’t there anymore. I looked around and I saw her head was on the floor.

“SHINOBU-ONEE-CHAN” WHAT THE HELL, it has been about 2 days and she was already dead again. Before I realized it the wolf was above me, mouth opened and was about to eat me. Well it’s been a good run. Right when the wolf’s face was about 10 centimeters from its mouth, the wolf got thrown to the side. I turned and what I saw was a girl that was a little taller than me. She had her hand out and shot something from it. It looked like a black sword. It pierced the wolf and the tree. She came to me and I started to cry. I didn’t know it was happiness or grief. Sure I was saved but Shinobu died there was know point to living. I turned back to Shinobu’s head and… it was gone. Suddenly I felt something soft on my back.


“Its ok Lunar stop crying”

“Eh?”

“What?”

“EHHHHHH??!?!!!” It was Shinobu. I thought she died her head was literally off.

“I thought you died!!”

“Well I did.”

“How are you here then”

“My race is ‘vampire’ I am also a ‘Primordial Vampire’. THINK LUNA THINK!!” It clicked. How am I such an idiot. Vampires are known for stupid fast regeneration.

“But that's not how regeneration works. Even vampires die when they are killed.”

“I said that I am also a ‘Primordial Vampire’ I have Immortality.”

“Ohh that makes, wait YOU ARE IMMORTAL!!!!?”

“Yep I can take care of you forever now” I am so happy I don’t need to worry about Onee-chan dying anymore. I gave her a hug.

“Did you forget about me?” oh right the mysterious person who saved me is here.

“Thank you for saving me from the wolf. Who are you though?” she started to become darker, form changing. When I was able to see her again she grew taller, her hair was longer, and she was bigger in all the right ways. I wouldn’t mind doing it with her. Wait what am I thinking why would I do it with someone else. I have Onee-chan. Oh god whats happening, I never thought like this before. Is it because of my race? Suddenly my vision went red. I push Shinobu away from me so she won’t see.


“OH MY GOD LUNA ARE YOU OK”

“Shinobu-Onee-chan?”

“Yes?”

“Run”

“Why”

“Just do it”

“No”


Shinobu POV

“...” after that Luna was silent. She was looking down with tears falling from her face. I ran too her. I checked her head. She was burning! I tried to go to the river to get some water. She grabbed me and looked up. Her eyes were hearts and her face was red. She wasn’t crying, that was spit.

“Hah hah hah Onee-chan I feel weird” she started panting. Suddenly I felt an urge to push her down.

Luna POV

I don’t know what was happening. Onee-chan help me. I don’t feel right. “MMMF” She kissed me suddenly. I fell on the ground and she got on top of me.


“Onee-chan what are you doing!?!?” 


“I’m doing what you ask, make you feel good of course” She started by groping my breasts and caressing my thighs. I knew what was happening. But I didn’t want her to stop this time. I want her to keep going.

“Your tits are so big I can’t even fit them in my hand but maybe something else would do?” She started sucking on them. 

“Keep, ahn,go-AH, ing” It felt so good. My sister was sucking on my tits. I feel so happy. Shinobu-Onee-chan was having sex with me. After that I felt my clothes getting taken off. I was soon down to nothing. She started sucking again. It triggered a wave of emotions. I felt pleasure, happiness and euphoria.

“DOn’T Stop AAAAA!!!’ I orgasmed, I don’t know what will happen next.

“Onee-chan put something in me NOW” I couldn’t wait anymore I wanted her to start fingering me.

“Are you sure you want me to?”

“YES PLEASE OH GOD YES!!!”

“Ok now get up.” I did what she asked, what I saw was Shinobu !!! and a-a-a Dick? Why does she have one? She started to explain “You see I am genderfluid meaning I go between male and female. Because of that I got a skill that lets me change my genitalia.” 

“Ok but what should I do?”


“Start sucking now” I did, It was big and thick. I want it in me. I got to about the middle when my head was suddenly pushed. “You need to get the whole thing you know” It was reaching to my throat and I started choking. After about 30 seconds of this it stopped I heard a voice in my head 


“Notice:Skill ‘amazing mouth’ has been achieved. Look at status for more details” I wasn’t paying attention. I don’t like this, let me get choked by her cock again. It started happening again and didn’t stop this time. It felt so good.

“I’M CUMMING!!” I suddenly felt a rush of liquid come into my mouth.

“Now swallow it” I did. I wanted her to order me around more. It felt so good being treated like this. I heard the voice again

“Notice:skills requirements have been met. Skills ‘Submissive’ ‘nutritious sperm’ and ‘energizer’ are achieved, look at status for more details.

“On the floor now.” I did what she asked. “Oh woah you are really wet down there. HEY lift up your legs.” She grabbed them and started to lower down to her knees. She was about to put it in YES.

“Onee-chaahn put it in now” I couldn’t wait, I needed her dick.

“Alright you slut.” Why did that feel so good to be called a slut. She used to do it on earth because it gave me euphoria but this time, It felt so much better. “AHHHH” She put it in.

“Onee-chan's dick is in me. Please keep going”

“I will do it as long as I want you little bitch.” After about 2 hours, 60 ejaculations, and 90 orgasms, we stopped.

Since it was getting late we decided to get dressed and go to sleep. I hope we actually make progress tomorrow.

“Notice: skill Intimacy has been achieved, look at status for more details.”

Shiro POV

I can’t believe they just went at it with me being here. I will probably stay here tonight and tomorrow tell Luna that I’m a “Spirit”. Luna, you are VERY interesting. I hope you will do more with your new life. I will give more favor now. Now have fun with your new skills.


Hello, this is the first chapter this week and will start the next one soon. So that thing i said about no sex scenes was a lie huh. Probably wont happen again. At least it was longer this time right?This was my first time writing something like this. Don't expect lots of these chapters because I don't want to write them that often. Should I mark the chapter with a warning in the Title? anyways goodnight-Winslow

how did you like the scene?
  • Good Votes: 63 47.0%
  • needs work Votes: 51 38.1%
  • good but I do not want this novel to become this Votes: 16 11.9%
  • bad Votes: 4 3.0%
Total voters: 134
59