Chapter 16- New friends
1.8k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning we walked the last stretch to get out of the forest. What I saw was… AMAZING!! It was so beautiful. There was a clear sky with fluffy clouds, there were hills covered in a light green grass, the animals which I assume are monsters were feeding on the said grasses, and the plants were attacking people. Wait…  The plants are attacking people!!

“We need to help them before its too late!!” I shouted. I am not ready to see people die.

“Calm down Luna, it will be fine, see” as Shinobu said that the plants stopped moving.

“Yeah she's right, the plants are dead.” Shiro calmly said as well.

“Alright fine, but should we meet them or go our own way?”

“Let’s see where they are going, maybe we could get directions.” We decided to go with that idea and met them.

“Helloooo~” Shinobu started, being the extrovert of the two of us. “We are new here and are trying to find our way to the capital.” The others looked up, there were 3 people. 2 boys and one girl, they looked to be about 15-17 years old.

“Hello my name is Leo and these two are my friends, John and Alice.”


“Hiiiiii~ I’m Alice, I am 16 and a mage.” The girl said excitedly, it seems like she and Shinobu would get along well.

“Sup, I’m John, I am a spearman and I’m 15.” Alright mr.cool don’t need to show off to us.

“And as I said before, I’m Leo, I am 17 and a swordsman.”

“Hello my name is Shinobu, I am 15 and a mage. This is my sister Luna.”

“Uh, I’m Luna, I-I-I’m 14 and---”  My voice stopped coming out and I hid behind Shinobu.

“Nice to meet you two, and I assume the woman behind you is your mom or something?” Leo said this and it hit me, I forgot that Shiro looks like an adult now.

“Hello, I am not their mother, I am Luna’s contracted spirit.” Shiro said, I hope you are trying to save us.

“That can’t be true, spirits don’t follow their contratees around. Who really are you” Leo said, obviously distrustful of us.” 

“But it's true, Shiro changed back.” As I said that she started getting smaller. I feel like she is taunting me by becoming slightly taller than me. “See she is my spirit. It was just she came to me instead in the forest over there.” I said pointing to the forest.

“Ok that makes it seem more believable… Except for the fact that you pointed at the forest of spirits. Which is said to only house really strong monsters.”

“Ok but there were only goblins and these wolves with swords or blades on the sides.” I said back.

“The goblins might not be strong but those bladewolves are considered to be a B-rank threat, and when in a group A-ranked” So we beat B-ranked monsters, but they were so easy.

“I had help from Shiro??? Would that work?”

“I thought you said that is a spirit”


“She is.”

“Then why does she have a name?” 

“I don’t know, she said that is her name”

“That means a great spirit. A dark one at that, the rarest. Came to you, helped you, and asked to make a contract with you?”

“Yes”

“I don’t believe it.”

“Would you believe me if I said it was because of a skill I have?”

“That might be possible, but I never heard of one being for dark spirits. Alright whatever, why do you need to go to the capital?”

“We are going to meet our parents.” Shinobu said as I was tired of talking.

“Do you live there?” John asked.

“No, we are just going through to get to Valorian.” As Shinobu said this, I got a message from Luca saying they took an escort job to the capital and another job that goes on for a while there.

“Actually we are going to meet them at the capital, they said they are taking an escort job there, and a job that might go for a while so we are going there.” I finished.

“I won’t question how you know that your parents are taking an escort quest to the capital, but I will say that we are going back there right now, wanna come with us?” Leo asked us,

“YES, since we don’t know where to go that would help us get there, but isn’t it a couple days worth away?” Shinobu started almost instantly.

“Don’t worry, it is only a day away from here. But I will protect you.” John said, I already hate him. He seems like a ‘Knight in shining armor’ but is annoying me so much. 

“We don’t need any protection, if anything, Luna can kill you right now.”

“Wha, no I can’t.”

“You literally soloed like 10 blade wolves and they are saying that it's an A rank threat.”

“Wait, what do you mean by that? Someone has to be an AA-rank or higher to do that. Show us proof or we might capture you as thieves for threatening us.” Leo said, I reached into my breasts and pulled out each wolf, one by one, slowly and seductively. I want to get them aroused enough for my ‘Succuvoice’ to work. I am using ‘Alluring eyes’ as well and it seems that it’s working for Alice and Leo. John doesn’t visibly show it but is the most aroused. Fucking Lolicon. Of course I can’t not talk about Shinobu. So high right now, if it was a gauge it would be maxed out, bright pink. But anyways I think it would work on them.

“I soloed the wolves and we are not suspicious. Please take us to the capital, please trust us.” I said this and it seems like it worked. They agreed to take us without any questions at all. They don’t seem to be under any hypnosis like the 3 men from before the transfer but more like I can be more persuasive or hypnotic when I want.

“Alright let's go!!” Shinobu said, excited to go to a city for the first time. I just want to see our Okaa-sans again. Or maybe human life or something.

“So which direction?” I asked as I was picking up the wolves again and putting them in my storage.

“We need to see something though. Let’s race.” Leo said

“Why do we need to race?”

“It’s to see how fast we can get back to the capital. If it is a good enough speed we can cut the time down in half. It is going to be from here to the hill over there.” Alice said, pointing to a hill that seems to be 2 kilometers away.”

“Let's start, I see it.” Shinobu said. “Yeah I see it too, I can take everyones stuff if that will help.” I offered.

“Uh, how do you see that? Only I should be able to see it.” Alice said.

“What, it is only 2 kilometers out though right?” I asked wondering what she meant

“That is not 2 kilometers, that is about 20 Kilometers. How do you see it as 2?” when she said that I realized, ‘Snipe’ was on, I quickly turned it off and… I could still see it? It was father away but is still clearly there.

“Uh I don’t know, a skill was on that helped so I turned it off but it's still there.” I said “father away, but still there.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it” Shinobu said. “Let's get on with that race.”


“I am not going as I can just teleport there anyways” Shiro told us, I forget she is a goddess sometimes, or even there.


“Wait Onee-chan, everyone give me anything that would hinder you, you don’t need armor as Shiro can take care of protecting us for now.” I started with some power in it. They gave me their weapons, armor, cloaks, bags, and other stuff they didn't need. It has to be getting full at this point though.

“Alright everyone to the starting line” Shiro exclaimed, being the referee of sorts. As she said this, Shinobu took out her wings.


“STOOOOP!!” Leo shouted. “ALRIGHT WHY DO YOU HAVE WINGS??!!” 

“Racial skill, now let's start!!” Shinobu really wants to do this.

“No that won’t help, what race are you?”

“Onee-chan, kiss please.” I said,holding my hands up in a cute way implying to hold me. I did this to hopefully get them to not question it.

“I never thought you would ask me for one.” She took my offer and picked me up. Taking my lips, I also activate ‘Succulips’ to give her the stat boost. I don’t want us to slow them down. “Oh you activated that too huh well I’m going to win now.” She whispered as she was sucking on my tongue. She put her long legs up against my pussy, I feel amazing, I don’t want her to stop.

“I-I love you Onee-chan” those words were true down to my soul. I don’t think I could live without her, and I won’t with her immortality skill. I wish I had the skill too.

‘I could give it to you’ a voice sounded in my mind, but I wonder what they meant by that. I just want to be with Onee-chan forever. ‘Its Shiro, I will tell you later. Just stop you lovebirds. You have a race to win, and Alice is fingering herself’ I look up and sure enough, she is. I pulled away and whispered to Shinobu “let’s stop for now, maybe more later.”

“Um excuse me I need to go to the restroom, Luna can I have my bag.” I gave it to her knowing what she meant by ‘restroom’, “Thanks, wait a minute.” and she ran behind a different hill.

“Alright answer me, what race are you? You might need to be killed depending on what you say.” UHHH Leo won’t let this up. I will just add some persuasion to mine to not kill or turn us in.

“I’m a vampire, She's a Succubus.” Shinobu said outright, foiling my plan. Now we are dead.

‘Don’t worry they don’t know about those races.’ Shiro sounded in my head, she probably already told Shinobu though.

“Never heard of them, we might have to look into them.” Leo said unconvinced,

“No we are safe, remember our parents, they are a human and an elf. It was some mutation that changed our races.” I said, remembering that is possible. If people got blue eyes because of a mutation, it isn’t far fetched to say that our races changed because of one.

“Alright I’ll go by that assumption until it is proven false when we see them.” As Leo said this, Alice came back, done from the “restroom”.

“Alright let's start.” Alice said, “We won’t go easy on you.” 

“Oh we won’t either. Shinobu snarked back, “We hope you will be good enough to catch our dust.”

“Are you ready?” Shiro started. “3,2,1, GOOO '' as soon as she said this I immediately used my boost and started running, Shinobu right behind me, and… ALICE there close behind. The two boys were nowhere to be seen. I know this is just to see how fast we are, but I want to have some fun as well. I started speeding up, Shinobu was also speeding up, but it seems that Alice reached her top speed and didn’t get any faster. Around 15 Kilometers in I got a skill notification again.

‘Notice:skills has been unlocked, skills ‘Shadow Warp’ and ‘Shadow Sprint’ have been achieved’

Feeling like I knew what it would do, I activated ‘Shadow Sprint’ and I started getting faster, accelerating until it felt like I got there in an instant. When I did stop, no one else was in sight. What I saw instead was a giant stone wall and a gate. Knowing that I was really far away I opened my map and… I was over 700 Kilometers away. Activating my other new skill ‘Shadow warp’, A map appeared. I tapped on the place where Shinobu was, and like I guessed I teleported there.

“Uh, hi”

“Luna what did you do?” Shinobu asked

“I activated a skill. When I stopped it I was in front of a giant stone wall” I said looking at my status for my new skills.

“Ok but what skill makes you do that?” Shinobu said, I was confused.

“What do you mean?”


“You became a black beam, and went super fast. Almost like you were a shadow.”

“The skills I got were ‘Shadow Sprint’ and ‘Shadow Warp’ so I assumed what each of them were and I was right.”

“If you saw a stone wall that must have been the capital.” Leo said, making my guess true.

“If that's the case I have a better way to get there.” I activated ‘Shadow warp’ again and we were at the wall. I looked and I can bring others with me.

“How did you bring us here? This is definitely the royal capital.” John said

“Don’t worry I said it was a skill, now let's go.” we walked to the gate, two guards were there and rushed to us. 

“Halt who are you, I never seen you before…! I’m sorry Ms.Alice, Mr.Leo, Mr.John, I didn’t know you were with them.”

“It’s fine, we met them on the way here, they got lost and came to us for directions. They don’t have any sort of ID though, please let them in.” Leo said with a weird almost authoritative tone

“Yes, of course, shall I let your father know you are here?”

“Not yet we will go to the castle in a bit. We are going now.” as we walked through the gate, I started wondering about them, why did the guards treat them like that.

“You should go to the academy here, the best in the world. We are going back there in a couple of days for the new year.” Alice said to us, 

“I don’t know if we can,” I told her. “We don’t have any sort of recommendation”

“That won’t be a problem, I can just tell father, there is no way out of this.”

“Alright fine” I am really wondering who they are now. “Luca and Yuma won’t be here until tomorrow and we don’t have any money. Where should we sleep?” I asked Shinobu.

“Come stay at our house.” Alice said. Knowing it was our best bet we reluctantly went. When we got there, I was shocked. 

“YOU’RE ROYALTY???!!!” I shouted.

“I am Alice Wellispurg, the 3rd princess, and this is my brother Leo, the 4th prince, and my knight John.


Hi, its me Winslow. I looked at my previous chapters, and wow they are short, I won't do that again. I am up to chapter 22 now so yeah, I kinda been working on this instead of school work soooooo.WHAT I'M NOT FAILING YOU ARE FAILING!! I will release daily chapters for the holiday, so expect 4 more chapters. anyways new genshin update seems cool, Fishing might be nice. Anyways bye-Winslow

46