Chapter 19- Guild enrollment part 1.
1.2k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
next chapter is the last guild enrollment chapter. I swear it is as long as this one


We were each given a paper by the staff member at the front. “You know how to read and write, right?”

“Yes we do,” Shinobu replied. “I mean Luna already started reading it.” That is true, I was already reading and answering the questions. It was mostly stuff like:what is your name, how old are you, what is your class and race, and more just about our information that’s needed. When we were done we turned them in.

“You said you are twins right, why do you have different last names, and ages?” the staffer asked.

“It's complicated, but I assure you we are twins. Ask our parents.”

“It’s true they are twins, we know, were  together since they were children” Yuma said

“Alright we won’t doubt you. You have your own circumstances.” the staff member said

“Next, about your races, I never heard of these two. Are they specialty races?”

“Yes, Luna's class is also a specialty,” Shinobu answered. What even is her class?

“What about you? Your class and race are the same.” So that means that vampires have their own class?

“It is a class that only I could get.”

“Ok, even though we didn’t get much info, you are now adventurers.” the guild member said happily. “We hope you can work well with us. Now let's go see what rank you will start at. If you have any things you may have hunted before coming please take it out” I started to reach for breasts, I saw multiple people falter and stare, please stop. When I took my hand out, a blade wolf appeared.

“What is this, both the storage, and the monster.” Lily asked

“Well that is how my racial storage works, and this is a blade wolf. Wait I have more” I took the rest out, 10 in total. I forgot to take the other 3 we killed.

“Are you wanting us to believe you two killed all 10 of these?” the Staff member asked

“Actually only her, I didn’t do anything” Shinobu answered “She can prove it, I killed 3 where we got them though.

“I don’t believe it.” the staffer said.

“I do” Lily defended us. “The reason I’m  here is because they have no money at all, they couldn’t even buy a room at an inn or even a meal. They had to stay at the castle, and they came with the princess from outside the gate anyway. But I would like to see how good they actually are so still give them the test and buy the wolves.”


“Ok I understand, I will get the team to start calculating how much they are worth. In the meantime come with me to the arena.” The guild member said Lily, Yuma, and Luca followed me and Shinobu. We went through a door which led to an open space outside, it was like an arena, the seats were already filled with people.

“Alright what rank would you like to try to fight first?” Lily started, “If you win you will go to the next rank and see if you beat that, if you lose the same just down a rank instead. This will continue until you either beat the rank if you go down from the starter, beaten by the rank if you go up, or if you run out of ranks to fight against. Or there are no more ranks in that direction” Lily told us.

“I will start with B-rank.” Shinobu said. 

“Um I guess I will go with MMF” A hand covered my mouth.

“She is going to do double A rank” Shiro just appeared and said that.

“Hello Shiro, I was wondering when you are going to appear. Hey Isha this is Luna’s Great spirit Shiro. She decided to make a contract with Luna before they got to the capital. So Shinobu is B-rank and Luna is double A-rank, Ok” Lily said.  So the staff member is Isha huh. I hope the others are as nice as her and Lily.

“Ok. HEY WE NEED A B-RANK AND A DOUBLE A-RANK!!!” She screamed. 3 people stood up and came down here.

They all told us their ranks, B, A, and double A. I guess the A rankis for if I lose/Shinobu wins.

“Alright, Shinobu go first. I think Luna and her weak minded self needs to prepare and watch you first.” I guess Shiro noticed I was shaking. But once she said something I started crying, I didn’t want to be made fun of. But the men look scary and everyone is laughing. Yuma came in for a hug.

“It’s ok Luna, we are here to cheer you on. You will win.” After calming me down we went to the sidelines.

“By the way Lily, they are allowed to go for the kill. Don’t let them go easy on Luna and Shinobu. It’s fine if they die. Shinobu, Luna and I are going to do something real quick, Yuma and Luca don’t follow. Luna, come here” we all did what she said, but why are they allow to kill us. I know Shinobu won’t die, but what about me I can die. We went to the back of the guild, no one was there.

“Alright this should be fine, how about we actually make a contract?” Shiro suggested. 

“What are you going to do to me. I know there will be a catch.”

“Well I can give you some skills, some that even actual great spirits can’t give. I will also make it easier for you to learn dark and succubus magic since I’m blocking your trees. Of course since this is not the first time I pretended to be a spirit and gave out contracts. You will get some favoritism for our relationship and how you know what I am, I just gave the others normal great spirit perks and it was like how it usually is. Go to a church or something and ask for one. What I ask for is for you to do what I say. Don’t worry I won’t make you do stuff I can easily do like others. It is more for your growth, so what do you say?” It seems like a good deal but she is probably hiding something so I won’t agree. Then a light flashed when it was done I felt something different.

“There, contract done.” SHE DIDN’T EVEN LET ME ANSWER!!!! I should have realized I didn’t have a choice.

“What was the point of asking if you were going to do it against my will anyways?”

“To give you a false sense of hope, and to explain what will happen. Anyways let's go watch now” We went back to the arena and it seems that Shinobu already won and just about to start her next match.

“HEEEYYY I WON!!” Shinobu screamed. Obviously happy to at least be B-rank

“Alright now for her A-rank match” Isha stated, the next person got into the arena. He seemed scared. What happened when she fought the last guy? He took his axe off his back and slowly got to the starting line. When he got there he nodded to show he is ready.

“AAAAND BEGIN” Lily shouted. Almost immediately the man ran towards her. All she did was stand still, right when the man got close she went back a couple meters at lightning speed. Her claws were out. She dashed forward at an equally fast speed and swung. The first attack was parried by the man and he swung his axe.

“What the fuck are you??” He cried. Shinobu stepped back again and retracted her claws. She held her hands up and closed her eyes. Soon a fire was lit on her left hand, there was nothing in her right though. She then threw the fire. What came out was a massive 大 sign that was made of fire. It was dodged by the men.

“HA that is all you got for a mage? maybe the last guy was just that weak a little girl beat him.”  She then put her right hand up, the fire was getting bigger and faster. I immediately knew it was wind magic. They probably don’t know that the air we breathe has Oxygen which can be used to make fires bigger. The wind was also pushing it. 

“YES DANCE FOR ME” Shinobu was having too much fun with this, making him run around. After about 10 minutes of that, she got bored and just  slashed him. Is this what happened, she just bullied the first guy for a bit and then beat him. No wonder they were scared. She was a monster. But no matter what I would still love her, I wonder if she would bully me like that.

After daydreaming for a bit, I realized where I was and who I was with, I turned to see Shiro smiling at me. SHE READ MY MIND HUH!!!! Why is she like this?

“THE WINNER IS SHINOBU SANGUINE!!” Lily called

“Ok Shinobu, one more match for now until then it is Luna’s turn ok” Shiro said.

“OK SHIRO!” Shinobu shouted back. She is smiling, what is she going to do this time?

The last man had a sword, ready to fight. Not scared at all. He came to the arena looking confident in himself. Wait swords are used to slash people and can chop body parts off. Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no no. I know what she is going to do.

“AND BEGIN” Lily shouted. The man, like the last one, rushed forward and swung. This time Shinobu parried instead of running. She is sticking to close range this time huh, after about 10 seconds of only parrying she seemed to purposely get hit and staggered. The man used this time to cut her arm off. Wow that's not cool, I know Shiro said for them to not hold back, but why did you do that? Shinobu then fell onto the floor and started to cry and hold her shoulder to “keep” it from bleeding out. The man took this opportunity to kick her, then again, then again. He was just kicking her, not forcing her to surrender or anything, just kick, then kick, then kick.

“I won’t stop until you surrender pretty” the man said, laughing creepily.

“Hey Lily, don't stop it. I said that if they die, they die” Shiro said to Lily as she was about to call it.

After about 15 minutes of that, the man got bored. “Just surrender already, this is getting boring.”

“No I won’t, how about you end it yourself.” Shinobu said, antagonizing him, he started to get ticked.

“No I want you to surrender, I won’t kill you. I want you to admit you are worse than me.” 

“No, kill me, or are you too much of a coward too.”  He started to get visibly mad

“NO I AM NOT A COWARD. It would just be unfair to kill someone like this.”

“Coward, coward, cooowwwwaaaarrrd.” He fell for the bait and sliced her head off. I saw her smiling super wide right before it was cut off. 

I’m surprised Lily didn’t call it yet. I looked over at her, she was shaking a lot. Either she was too shocked or scared to call it off, or Shiro threatened her with telepathy. I looked at shiro and her face said it all, she threatened Lily. Not surprised though.

A moment later Shinobu’s head hit the ground behind him. She looked like she was dead. When the man turned around, she smiled. And her body started to move, it then went for his neck and unsheathed her claws. 

“WHAT IS THIS??!!!” The man screamed, too afraid to continue. “I FORFEIT, PLEASE STOP!!!!”  

Lily was as well shocked but still announced the winner.

“Uh, SHI-SHI-SHINOBU SANGUINE IS THE WINNER!!!!” Everyone was scared really badly, including Yuma and Luca. Then when the body walked over to her head and picked it up to attach it back to her body, they all started to cry. Shinobu then picked up her arm and came to us.

“Did I do good?” She asked,

“Yes you did good” Shiro said, I just nodded a bit, I am sorry for everyone here.

“Shinobu, what was that? You amputated and then decapitated. How are you alive and well?” Luca asked


“Skill, anyways are you ready Luna?” Shinobu asked. I nodded and went down to the arena.


Hi hey sup, so I couldn't upload this chapter yesterday because I was at a friends house and I couldn't get wifi on my computer. that means that there are 2 chapters today, both of the guild enrollment chapters so wait for the second one, I swear it is about as long or longer then this one.-Winslow


39