Chapter 21- Other world fun
1.4k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning we were told by Shiro that we are going to school tomorrow. What Shinobu decided to do was to goof off today and have fun. Before that though I checked my status because, I don’t really know. I just felt willed to. I opened it and it was the first update to the “game” or whatever it was. Is it a game or something else? Wait, why did this happen? Why was my family the only one that had the whole family teleported? Others had siblings come, but not everyone. Anyways, I checked the update and it seems that an event is starting, I read the announcement.

‘Greetings transfers, the first update is happening. We decided to add something that allows viewer participation. They can send letters to you, and they can buy things for you, good or bad depending on them, they can send things like items, points, A-coins, or crystals. They can also send challenges like, Kill (amount) of (Enemy). If you complete the challenge, not only will you get a suitable award, you will also be able to have one hour back on earth for each quest you complete. There might be what you call balance changes in the future, but for now, happy adventure or whatever.’ 

That’s big, we can get one hour for each quest we complete? Does that mean I can see Sophia again? Do we get to bring stuff back, I want to have my games.

“Did you get the announcement too?” I asked Shinobu


“Yeah it happened at like 3 in the morning. Shiro, did you know anything about this?”

“Yes, as I was the one to suggest it. Your welcome” Why can I see that. I’m not surprised if she did that to make us(me) suffer. I want to go see my friend, don’t give me false hope.

“So what are you two going to do on this last day?” Shiro asked, I don’t really know. Wait, I didn’t really care before because I was so tired, but where are we?

“We are at an inn that works with the guild. We were able to get in and you didn’t even wake up.” Shinobu answered.

“Why was I out for that long anyways?” I questioned

“You used magic for the first time,” Shiro told me “First of all, congratulations, but what happened was that you used too much for how little you have and ran out. You were only awake for a bit because of energy, but when you healed Riona, that was it, you needed more energy. Shinobu and I stayed with you to gain some.”

“What did you do to me?” They did something I know.

“We may have used the fastest way for you to gain energy, don’t worry though, we didn’t put anything in you though.” Shinobu answered

“YOU PLAYED WITH MY BODY?!?!??! You know what, fuck it, I should have known by who I was leaving my body to. At least wake me up enough to give consent.”

“Uh we did that, we’re aren’t monsters, I guess you were too tired to care, besides it was just a lot of kissing, groping and sucking. You know, what I usually do” Shinobu said back.

“What do you mean ‘usually’?” I asked concerned and hiding myself


“I did that on earth too.” Of course you did. You know what I got used to it so that's fine now.

“Ok but what are we going to do now?” Shiro asked, I don’t remember asking her if she wanted to join.

“Let's get our money for the wolves now at the guild while we think.” Shinobu suggested. I got out of bed and we started heading towards the guild.

When we got there, it was like before, everyone just having fun, I wonder how they rank up in guilds. We got to the desk and Isha was there again.


“Hello Isha, what’s up?” Shinobu greeted her. I still don’t want to talk to anyone other than family or friends.

“Oh hello, Shinobu, Shiro, Luna, we just finished getting all the money for your wolves, here it is, 2 platinum coins.”

“Shiro, what is that equal to?” I whispered, she answered in my head. Stop using telepathy. It scares me.

“The coin system works like this, copper-silver-gold-platinum, 100 copper equals a silver, 100 silver equals a gold, and 100 gold equals a platinum, so you have 200 gold basically.”

When I learned this I was confused so I asked. 

“Isn’t one blade wolf equal to 10 gold, why did it double in price?”

“That is because of the condition they are in, since it is clean slices and no struggle, the price got better. Prices scale based on the condition the monster is in. depends on the monster though. Dragons scale to over 10 times the original price if good.” She answered. Isn’t that really good for me? I rely on crits and one-shots.

As I was putting the money in my storage, someone big came in.

“Move over brat” the big man said as he pushed me to the floor. Shinobu ran to me, 

“LUNA!!” Shinobu shouted, people gazed at us, I started to feel sick. Stop staring, please I don’t want to start randomly crying again. Tears started to come down.

“Onee-chan help” I cried


“It’s fine Luna.” She started to comfort me. She came to my level and hugged me, I didn’t want to be like this.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” She shouted at the man, more people were watching with worry in their eyes.

“Oh I’m sorry I was just picking up my money for my reward. OI STAFF!! Where is my reward?”

Isha started talking calmly. “I’m sorry sir but there is no reward for you, you didn’t turn anything in for price checking.”

“What do you mean, I turned a bunch of things in. Are you saying that I didn’t do anything?”

“Yes sir I don’t think we got anything from you.” Isha answered

“But you did, I turned some blade wolves in and used these brats to turn them in. Did you already give them the money. Oh here it is.” He picked up the money I dropped.

“Sir, that is their money, don’t steal from them, they killed the blade wolves on their own.” Isha said, looking a little pissed.

“Oh how can a couple of newbies kill the blade wolves, they are probably not even F-ranked. I mean one of them is crying on the floor, and the other is babying her.” He started laughing, that's when Shinobu had it.

“Hey what rank are you?” Shinobu asked with a dark gaze, the man did not falter


“What, you want to fight me? I’m sorry for you but I’m a B-rank, and I don’t want to accidentally kill you.” He continued laughing.


“Maybe when you get a little-OOOOHHHH” Shinobu punched him in the chest, knocking the air out of him. She grabbed the money and gave it to me.

“Here, put this in now” She said, I put the money in my cleavage, Shinobu smiled a bit.

“Alright bitch. If that’s how you want to play then fine!” He got up and was readying a punch. Right when he was about to throw it, something stopped him. Lily was there holding his fist.

“I would stop if I were you.” Lily said to the man

“Why should I? Who are you anyways?” The man replied.

“She is the guild master” Isha said, the man did not back down

“No she isn’t, the guild master isn’t even here right now.” The man said

“Yes she is, and it is Ms.Lily, She is also the master of the adventurer guild as a whole.” This got the man to waiver.

“Alright show me proof, and why should I stop picking on the two brats?”

“Well, continue if you want to die. Shinobu, Luna show the badges to him.” As Lily said that she held up her hand and something appeared on it, a sort of black mark or scar. We followed and held up our badges.

“Wait so you are actually the master ok but what is so special about these badges, they are just different colors from the rest.”

“Put some magic into them, you two,” Lily said. We did and words appeared on them, they were made of light. What was shown on them was our names and the letters ‘SS’. The man got noticeably cautious.

“So these two are the ones that are the first double S ranks?” He got scared.

“I’m sorry I won’t bother you again.” He rushed out of the building. I don’t know what he did next

“Sorry everyone, I will make sure he won’t do that again” Lily announced. “How about this, Drinks are free for the rest of the day.” Everyone cheered, forgetting what happened. I finally calmed down and stood up.

“So what are we doing now?” I asked, I just wanted to get out of this place.

“We have quite a bit of money, how about shopping. I mean we kinda have been without much to wear since we got here.” Shinobu said, I then realized. I wasn’t wearing anything but what you’ll see a succubus in stories would. Just the really light clothing that prevents my private parts from being seen. How did I not notice this, I started to get embarrassed.


Shinobu saw how uncomfortable I was getting and got up.

“Sorry for pointing that out lets go” We left the guild and started to look around. With this being the royal capital, there should be a lot of shops, We looked around until we found a clothing shop that wasn’t too expensive.

“Welcome to our shop, ‘Decent low-priced clothes’ Or DLC. Despite our name we are one of the best clothes shops for people who want relatively good quality for a decent price” the Shopkeeper said. I know this was made by someone who knows what DLC means and played a game that has in-game clothes that is a 60$+ cost, more then the game itself. We decided to look around.

“Onee-chan, these clothes look like they are from earth.” I whispered, not wanting anyone to hear me.

“You’re right they all look like clothes from there, there is brands that we know, shirts with games, those stupid inspirational messages, even cosplay. But they are really cheap so I guess the name makes sense.

I picked out a couple shirts, skirts, shorts, and dresses I wanted. Even the sailor uniform for nostalgia purposes. Shinobu got some items as well, some the same, some different.

“We have matching clothes, and share the ones that are different right Luna?” Shinobu asked

“I’m ok with that Onee-chan” I agreed, and we went to the counter.

“Thank you for your purchase” the member said as we paid. We left the shop and sat down on the side of a fountain.

“Onee-chan, thanks for staying with me. I love you.” I couldn’t say how thankful I am to be able to be with her, she supported me forever.

“It’s fine Luna, I love you too. Now let's go get something to eat. I bet you’re hungry too” She’s right I am, but where to eat? We found a nice stall that had… ???! RAMEN!!!? Ok are the marked starting businesses too, I thought they would just adventure to get viewers, not that we really care about them.


“Onee-chan it is a ramen stall, can we eat there?” I asked excitedly, I love ramen.

“Ok lets go, you little ramen fiend.” I feel like our relationship is changing again, or is it her personality? What ever if she still is like how she is I won’t care. Though why does it feel like the height gap is bigger now, I think I might be around 147 cm now (4’10), why am I shrinking. I don’t want to be an oppai loli. It’s probably fine for now though. I just need to stop somehow.

We finished eating and paid, it was delicious. There was something magical in it though.

“Alright let’s go have fun” Shinobu said. She then suddenly covered my eyes and led me somewhere.

When I was allowed to see again, I was in a room that was only slightly lit. I was on a bed that smelled of semen. I looked up to see Shinobu naked, with a dick again. I was ready this time. I motioned for her to come and we started fucking, I felt my energy refill and had a good time.

When we were done we left and went to see whatever there was for entertainment, there was a park that was big too. We walked around in it and saw kids playing with a ball. I wanted to join them. But I couldn’t, I was tired again. We went back to the Inn and got our stuff ready for tomorrow. We didn’t have much though, we talked for a bit before I fell asleep.

Shinobu POV:

She is shrinking again huh. Is it because of her race. I mean since she got the mark she kept shrinking. She is getting so cute now. But she should stop now. I hope she gets better at magic before something happens though. I haven’t seen our parents or Shiro in a while though. Well I have to get up tomorrow. Hope she can fit in ok.

34