Chapter 265
1.3k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Reo]

When I was finally done with my training it was almost time for dinner back in Elysium. I didn't even notice how quickly the time passed. Well, it isn't something major, after all, I didn't have any plan with the girls.

Well, if nothing else, I think I will pay a small visit to Dora, it has been a week I haven't paid her a visit and she gets really annoying when I don't visit her… even though I won't say that it's her fault, I was the one who asked her to join SHIELD.

Currently, she is just a cannon-fodder but in a couple of years, she will reach the spot I wanted for her. She will be in the perfect place to inform me of everything going on within their organization. After all, Fury might wise up someday and remove the camera in his room.

But before I could pay Dora a visit, I needed to visit Nat so that I could pick her spy skills for a certain task. The task of finding Ulysses Klaue, he might be a small-time villain if he is being compared with the other villains in Marvel Universe but he is good at one thing, hiding.

When I finally gathered all of my stuff, I Apparated with a loud crack and appeared inside my room. The girls were still busy doing whatever they did throughout the day. I spread my senses and found that Nat was still inside her spy room, that is what she called her room.

Though I would have preferred if she called it Nat Cave, I know, I sounded like a complete degenerate pervert, in other words, I sounded like Nemuri. Fortunately, no one other than me knew about that. I put down my stuff in the cupboard and Flash Stepped right outside of the spy room.

I knocked on the door and only after a few seconds Nat opened the door and greeted me with a gentle kiss. "I was already on my way when you knocked on the door" Nat said after she pulled away from the kiss.

Her powers have grown strong and she might be growing stronger by each day, hard to tell, I will ask Momo about it. "So, how was your meeting?" I asked Nat, entering her spy room. She has completely customized the room since she has taken over it.

The spy room was in our house but in case anything happened she would be able to send messages to Eric's base. One side of the room was filled with screens, this is where she mainly worked, and on the other side of the wall, various types of guns were mounted. Obviously, all of them worked.

Even though she no longer needed guns, she loved guns. On the other side, her latest armor was kept. It was a joint project between Fleur and Momo. The biggest highlight of this suit was that it could turn invisible along with the person wearing the suit.

The suit also had a portkey built into it connected to the vitals of the wearer. If Nat was knocked out then she would be portkeyed back to Elysium. This function was courtesy of Nemuri, she had built similar features in her robes back in the HP World.

The thing might look heavy but it is heavily enchanted. Nat was nigh-immortal now but that didn't mean that her armor can't be bulletproof. The thing was so tough that it could even withstand a tank shell and not even dent.

"It was so-so… I knew that Clint won't be friendly since I have no plans of returning. He acted exactly like I had thought he would. Well, no feelings lost… he wasn't a close friend. I just owed him because I am still alive because of him" Nat said and shrugged.

"So, had he informed SHIELD about you?" I asked and Nat laughed mirthlessly.

"Oh, yes, he did that as soon as I disappeared. He wasn't happy that I was able to get away from him" Nat said and plopped down on her chair.

"At least you found out where his loyalties lie" I said and Nat nodded her head in agreement.

"That I did! So, how can I help you?" Nat asked and rapped her fingers on her armrests.

"Have you heard about a guy named Ulysses Klaue?" I asked her not wanting to waste any more time, Nat cocked her eyebrow in my direction.

"I might have… his rap sheet is quite impressive" Nat said trying to make a point. "But I have only seen his file once… SHIELD wanted him to stay alive, I don't know why though" Nat said and shrugged.

"How quickly can you find him?" I asked Nat who just smirked.

"With this thing?" Nat asked and pointing towards her computer system. "Not more than 15 minutes, SHIELD liked to keep an eye on him" Nat said and started to browse through SHIELD files, I can't even imagine how hard it would have been if we didn't have access to the SHIELD files.

It didn't even take Nat 5 minutes before she found out that Ulysses Klaue was currently in Cuba. SHIELD didn't have his exact location but it wasn't a problem… Nat took control of the nearest satellite and pointed it towards Cuba.

Nat pulled up a picture of Ulysses Klaue and started to run facial recognition. Just like she had said before 15 minutes passed, Nat got a 65% match, it wasn't Nat's fault that the match was only 65%, it was because the lense on the satellite wasn't powerful enough.

"There you have it" Nat said and pointed towards the man on the screen. The man entered a building followed by his men and the satellite finally lost the feed.

"You really know what you are doing" I said with a grin on my face.

"So, why did you wanted to find him?" Nat asked me curiously. "He is a black market dealer and I don't think that there is something he could sell you" Nat finished with a confused look on her face.

"Yes, there is something he was able to get his hands on, a few years ago he was able to get his hands on Vibranium, the same metal from which Cap's Shield is made" I said and Nat was already interested.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" Nat asked getting up and snaked her arms around my neck.

"Well, I don't know, why don't you give me some incentive?" I asked her in a teasing tone. Nat raised her head and connected her lips with mine… the kiss quickly turned into a make-out session.

"So, how was that for an incentive, Mr. Leviathan?" Nat asked me while wagging her eyebrows.

"That would do it…" I said with a smirk on my face. My eyes finally turned towards her new suit. "Have you tested it?" I asked Nat who just shook her head in denial.

"I still haven't gotten a chance… I was only able to check if that suit fits me or not" Nat finished in a sullen tone.

"Good, let's go and join the others for dinner" I said to Nat and she activated the AI to record anything important, and then she left the room along with me but not before she locked the room. It was her treasure. When we finally arrived in the kitchen, we found Luna who was feeding Attila Ice-Cream.

I was immediately jealous that she didn't bring me ice cream, and here she was feeding Attila ice cream.

"Reo, you don't need to be jealous about cute Attila… I have kept your ice cream under a stasis charm" Luna said with a huge innocent smile on her face, I decided to ignore that she called Attila cute and concentrated on the fact that she brought me ice cream. I knew that Luna is the best girl.

"Thank you, Luna, I love you so much" I said and leaned down and kissed her passionately.

"Are you really going to ignore the fact that she called Attila cute?" From the side, Fleur asked in an incredulous tone.

"No… no Attila, she didn't mean it. You are so cute… you are most cutest basilisk in the whole Universe" Luna said while caressing Attila's giant head. She then pulled the giant head of Attila into her chest and started to hug her.

"Yeah, Fleur. That was a really insensitive thing to say" Momo chided as soon as she arrived on the scene. Fleur just stood there completely mortified.

Before anyone else could take the mickey out of Fleur with a loud crack Nemuri appeared in the kitchen. She was carrying huge bags in her hands. She looked around to see everyone's expressions and blinked in confusion.

"What's going on guys?" Nemuri asked with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing" Fleur grumbled but it was clear that she wasn't angry.

"Okayyyy…" Nemuri trailed in an unsure tone and turned her eyes towards me. She obviously wanted more information…

"Nemuri, what's in the bag?" I decided to change the topic. Hearing me Nemuri blinked a couple of times then looked down at her bags.

"Oh… this! Well, I thought that we haven't tried Italian for quite some time so I thought it would do nicely for dinner" Nemuri said and carefully kept the bags on the table.

"Sometimes you really surprise all of us with the amazing food you bring" Rumi decided to speak up as soon as she entered the kitchen with Ororo.

"I completely agree, girls why don't you help me set up the food?" I asked and several voices of agreement chirped around me… ah… this is life…

45