CHAPTER 2
744 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey you, hit that 💜

The greenskins danced and jumped around with joy written all over their wrinkly faces. Their little prank was more fun than expected. The greenskins had found the room to be incredibly uneventful after a hierarchy was determined. The vicious fight they had engaged in earlier was to assess everyone's position in their clan.

 

These three greenskin had a relatively lower position in the clan, so they had ventured away from the clan, hoping to find something interesting; it was then they found a weird creature hanging on the roof. And just like the greenskin they were, they decided to throw rocks at it. The creature seemed to move on air, much to their excitement.

 

*Thud*

 

A loud noise sounded as the flying creature made impact with its target.

 

The other two greenskin stopped dancing and watched in horror, their friend. The only one among them that wore the mighty brown cloth they so much coveted disappeared in the mysterious black mist, his fate forever doomed to be the weakest when he revives. The grief lasted for as long as they could count before the sight of the brown cloth replaced their fear. A mad rush to the cloth ensued as the two goblins tried to push the other out of the way.

You have slain level two goblin

Exp gain x40

You have received damage -10

 

The flying creature heard the voice again as it regained its consciousness. The collision with the greenskin was more painful than the black objects . The impact had sent it towards the ground. A place that it hated as it could barely move due to its disproportionate limbs.

 

It watched as the two goblins scurried to the brown cloth. A struggle ensued as they tried to best each other. Eventually, one was able to overpower the other and snatch the piece of cloth off the ground. It observed the cloth with satisfaction on its cunning face. Carefully, the goblin tied the piece of cloth around its waist. Its hanging genitals were finally covered.

 

The goblin looked at itself. It wished the other goblins were around to see it. Not all goblins in his clan had the brown cloth. He was now among the few clothed ones. Now, any unclothed goblin had to lick his feet if they wished to survive inside the clan.

 

After ensuring the cloth was adequately secured on its waist, the goblin turned its attention to his kin. The latter turned his gaze to the ground. It didn't want to incur the wrath of the clothed one.

 

The clothed goblin was satisfied with the other's reaction. Its attention was directed to the ground by a flurry of noises. It watched as the creature responsible for killing the previous clothed one drag its body across the floor. The goblin's fear was re-ignited as the creature was slowly crawling to its position, it wanted to run back to the clan and call the strongest goblin, but it suddenly stopped.

 

It looked at the cloth, and boundless courage filled its non-existent heart, looking at the other goblin that was shaking. It made a resolve. It was its job as a clothed one to take care of the others. It gathered strength on its short feet and prepared to kick the crawling creature. No matter how much courage it had, it would never be enough to convince it to attack the dangerous creature using its hands.

 

As the creature entered its attack range, the goblin released the energy accumulated on its feet.

 

The crawling creature watched as the large green creature swung its massive leg towards it. Experience had thought that colliding with objects would result in unprecedented pain. Instinctively, it released the energy on its limbs, and fell flat on the ground.

 

*Whoosh*

 

The creature watched as the massive green object brushed the hair on its head.

 

*Thud*

 

A sound could be heard just after the goblin unleashed its robust kick. On the floor lay the goblin. Its kick was too powerful, and it missed its target. This resulted in the one leg being unable to handle the weight of its massive head, and to the ground, it fell.

 

The crawling creature was surprised by the sudden situation, though the surprise only lasted for a second as it hastily made its way to the greenskin.

 

The greenskin was stunned by the fall. Momentarily, it was unable to stand. Suddenly, a sharp pain on its neck jolted its senses back to normal. It tried to stand, but it was unable. Desperately, the greenskin attempted to reach its short arms on the creature on its neck. Once its hands felt something, it carelessly tried to grab it and yank it off its neck.

 

The crawling creature felt something was trying to grab it. Instinctively, it used its sharp claws, pierced the goblin's flesh, and firmly held on while its sharp teeth bit off flesh from the greenskin's neck. This provoked a cry of pain from the latter. The goblin howl echoed through the room for a moment before an eerie silence replaced it.

You have slain level one goblin

Exp x20

You are now level two

You have gained 4 points.

The crawling creature watched the greenskin disappear in a dark mist as the voice sounded in its mind.

 

It looked at the other greenskin. Seeing the creature make no action, it crawled towards it. Even after the creature started to make its way up the greenskin body, it did not move. This didn't bother the creature as it bit on the greenskin neck.

 

The last thing the greenskin saw was a screen and a voice that kept repeating on its head.

You are under shock. While under this state, movement is impossible.

*Thud*

 

The crawling creature fell softly on the ground after the greenskin disappeared in the dark mist.

You have slain level one goblin
Exp x20

The voice announced. The creature wasn't bothered as it was getting used to it.

 

It looked around and discovered it could see much further than before. Its limbs were also stronger. Using its limited intelligence, the creature connected killing greenskin to increased strength. Having come to this conclusion, it figured it needed to kill more greenskin. The only problem was, where did they go? Before sleeping, the floor was populated with greenskin, but now they were no more.

 

Slowly, it crawled to the nearest wall and scaled it. Once it was at a considerable height, it let itself go, and a free fall ensued. With a light flap of its wings, the creature became airborne. It had made up its mind. It had to hunt more greenskin so that it could have stronger limbs.

 

The creature flew aimlessly without spotting any greenskin, it nearly gave up, but the lack of a place to land made its push forward. Soon, its efforts proved to be fruitful. In front of it, it could hear the unmistakable noise that was unique to the greenskin. Its wings flapped faster as its speed increased.

 

It could now see the numerous greenskin below it as they engaged in their activities. It didn't want to use the last attack as that only brought pain. Also, it preferred attacking while the greenskin was alone. That was more of an instinct rather than experience.

 

The creature spotted a protrusion and dashed towards it. It hung upside down as it awaited an unsuspecting greenskin to stray away from the others.

 

On the floor, the greenskin engaged in different activities. Some males discovered their genitals had more use than hanging while those lower in the hierarchy, mostly the unclothed ones, tried to busy themselves with digging the floor that seemed soft, yet they couldn't make a scratch on it.

 

A bigger-than-average goblin was one such greenskin involved in the wonders of genitalia fighting. It was one of the few goblins that hadn't disappeared in the dark mist, so it was one of the strongest and most clothed goblins. It even had a top. However, it couldn't compete with the leader who had a headdress and the dreadful club that he so much feared.

 

The goblin was in a standing position. His arms firmly grabbed the waist of the female goblin that was bent over in front of him. The goblin kept thrusting its hips as the surrounding was filled with squelching noises.

 

*Squelch**Squelch**Squelch*

 

The goblin increased its thrusting speed as it felt the feeling it so desperately sought nearing.

 

*Aaah*

 

The goblin made one final push with a low grunt and released its contents inside the female goblin.

 

It then pulled out its penis that had become flaccid and pushed the smiling female away. The female knew the others could no longer bully it as it belonged to one of the strongest goblins.

 

The male goblin wrapped a brown cloth around its waist carefully. The brown fabric matched with the brown top it was wearing. After grinning at its clothes, the goblin set out of the clan. Maybe it could find more clothes and become the most clothed greenskin. Even the leader with his fierce club would have to respect him.

 

As the goblin left the clan, he wasn't the only one expectant about upcoming events.

Don't forget to comment, add to library and rate.

29