Chapter 2
323 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used to head home with Kurumi and Haruko in the past but they both got boyfriends when we started our second year.

Kurumi is tall and slender. With her long black hair, she looks like a model in the school uniform. Her pretty face has always had the guys looking at her. It’s a no-brainer that she would get a boyfriend.

Haruko isn’t as tall as Kurumi and has short hair. She hates the hassle that comes with having long hair so she keeps it short. She has a very sexy curvy body and wears her clothes tight to show them off. Her hip movements often grab the attention of the boys and occasion purvey sensei.

As for me?

I have long brown hair, a curvy body but nothing compared to Haruko. I also have a pretty face but Kurumi beats me hands down. However, there is one area I am proud of,

Boin boin

“Did you just jiggle your tits?” Haruko asks with a glare

“Ora Ora…what are you saying?”

“She did Haruko. I am sure she is making fun of us.”

“Death to big tits.”

“Oi Oi just where do you two think your grabbing?”

“This is divine punishment. Right Haruko?”

“That’s right. You are gonna regret it.”

“Stop it you two. If we don't hurry cleaning the classroom you will make your boyfriend wait longer.”

“Ah, thats right.”

“We can’t keep them waiting… hurry up.”

“Ha,” I sighed as the two began to work even faster.

***

“See you tomorrow Hinata…”

“Take care on your way back… Kurumi, wait for me.”

We parted at the gate of the school after having finished our cleaning duty for the week.

I have only met their boyfriends once. They’re both college students. I think they both don’t want me to remember any bad memories from seeing the two.

Memories huh?

“You’re really hopeless Hinata.”

“Don’t say that sensei Hiro.”

“I don’t to just call me Hiro.”

“But you’re my sensei. I can’t just call you Hiro.”

“What a stubborn girl.”

“Don’t pat my head. I am not a little girl you know.”

“Really. Then maybe later you will show me just how much of a big girl you are.”

He was such a…

“Hinata!?”

“Hmm…”

When I turn around I see my current boyfriend standing there. Was he waiting for me? I hadn’t had someone waiting for me in a long time.

“Sano-”

“Takashi…”

“Eh!”

“Please call me Takashi…”

[​IMG]

He was seriously blushing. He could hardly look me in the eye. This was something I hadn’t experience in a long time as well.

Usually, the guys who ask me out all have this calm vibe. I am pretty sure it is because they believe sleeping with me is a done deal at that point.

“Sure…Takashi…You can call me Hinata”

“Eh.”

“I not really a fan of my given name and even my friends just call me Hinata so don’t mind it.”

“No…no. I mean… Is it fine to not put a horrific?”

“It’s fine. Guys usually don’t anyway.”

“…”

Ah, I guess I said too much

“Shall we head home then?”

“Hai…”

This is awkward. We have been walking for 12 minutes and haven’t spoken once. And doesn’t he realize I can tell he is taking peeks at my boobs? Just man up and ask to take a peak, it’s not like I am going to see no anyway.

“Is there something you wish to ask me?”

“Umm…that strap on your phone. Is that the momo-chan character?”

“Hmm…I don’t really know. This strap belonged to my father. When my mother passed away he gave it to me.”

“… Sorry I didn’t mean…”

“She died while I was still young so I hardly remember her. My dad apparently won this when we all went out as a family at some arcade place.”

“Is that so? Here in this town?”

“I think so. Why?”

“No reason."

When was the last time I talked about my parents? Not even sensei asked about them, so I never really talked about it.

This is weird.

We continued to walk quietly again. He lived one station ahead of me. Funny, I don’t remember ever seeing him on the train before.

Then again, even if I did see him, I probably wouldn’t remember it anyway.

Like always the train was packed. I really hate rush-hour trains. I used to hang out with my friends until the rush hour passed. This was when they didn’t have boyfriends and when I was not dating anyone, otherwise, I and my boyfriend would be doing something naughty together somewhere.

Like a scene in those stupid manga's, he was trying to protect me from the crowd by shielding me.

Like I need protection. Doesn’t he know who I am? As if some groper is going to faze me.

/* Sigh

I guess I will pretend to be grateful or something.

“Thanks…”

“Ha!? Ah…no I just…”

Can his cheeks get any redder? But I have to admit. It’s kind of cute.

“Hey, this line you sent me earlier. What did you mean by ‘smiley face smiley face heart?’

“Ah…No, I mean…”

Looks like they can. Cute

“This is my stop. You’re stopping at the next station over right? Take care.”

“Ah…Take car….

I didn’t hear what he was about to say as I walked off.

“Hey check out those tits.”

“Wow…I would like to touch those babies.”

“What school is that?”

“Don’t know.”

“Why don’t you talk to her?”

“You do it…”

As usual, my prized possession attracts the attention of boys from other schools.

But, I wish they could keep it down.

“I am home,” I called out

“Welcome back lady Hinata.”

“Thanks, Kaya-san. Is my sister here?”

Kaya-san glanced over at the sitting room. My sister whom I haven’t spoken to for months glared in my direction, before walking off.

“I will eat in my room.” She announced before slamming the door shut.

She hated me, and that was putting it mildly. The reason she did and the reason I hate cheaters were one and the same.

10