Side Story – Tavelstein Invents the Belt Pouch
4.6k 14 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"THAT'S IT!"

The vampire man shouts and immediately cuts the rope he was hanging upside down from. He's average height, looks to be mid twenties, skinny, and has close cropped dark brown hair, slightly longer on top. Currently he's wearing only tight, bright pink hotpants. After falling, he stands up and teleports away.

In another room of the castle, he reappears. 

"RoRo!" the man shouts as he blinks i to existence.

"""Ahh!"""

There were multiple screams throughout the room. Inside was a massive bed that currently had a man laying on his back. There was a woman sitting on his face, and one on his waist. Next to them were two other women with their heads between the other's legs and one woman passed out on the other side.

"Tavelstein! How many times have I told you to use the door!" the man laying on the bed shouts.

The intruder shrugs. "Well if you don't want me to come in, you should lock it."

"It was locked!"

The woman on the man's face dives off the bed and rushes towards the intruder. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU THIS TIME!"

"Loralei!" shouts the man on the bed as he reaches out in vain. 

The man in hotpants nonchalantly makes a wand appear that emits a bright flash, blinding all in the room for only three seconds. However, after those three seconds, what they see is the woman bound by ropes of darkness.

Laying on the floor, her legs were spread wide into a 'M' that she couldn't close, with her arms tied to them and mouth gagged. There's also a stone that's vibrating at a high frequency placed between her legs, held there with a knotted rope of darkness that goes between her legs and crisscrosses up to two other stones held against her nipples as the rope wraps tightly around her breasts.

"Yes, yes, LeiLei," the intruder says while waving off her murder attempt. "We all know how you like to play around. Now be good and stay there for a couple hours. I'm sure RoRo or JenJen will take care of you."

The severe look of hate in the woman's eyes was piercing as tears formed in the corner of them, right before her back arched and she moaned out behind the gag of darkness.

"Enough of that though!" He claps his hands and turns back towards the bed with a bright smile. "RoRo! I did it! I actually found out how to do it!"

With everyone else in the room ignoring the bound woman, they heave a collective sigh, knowing any resistance would end in a similar position to her and that the faster they let the man explain, the faster he'll leave. As this was a common occurrence, and as unavoidable as a hurricane, none stopped in their actions.

"And what in Chaos's name did you come up with this time? Did you destroy a part of my castle again?" asked the man as he moved his attention to the woman on top of him.

"No, no! All I did this time was smoke as many substances as possible and eat all the mushrooms I found until my HP began to plummet. Then hung upside down for a few days so I could think better. All common research methods, I assure you, and no explosives this time." He pouts before his bloodshot red eyes open wide. "But I figured out how to create a pseudo-storage inside of bags that doesn't need to be supplied mana! You know storage doesn't work as a bag enchantment since the dimensional hole doesn't move with the bag. But I figured out a workaround!

"While hanging there studying, I saw items move when I wasn't watching! But when you look for them, they're there! But look away and they are both there and not there at the same time! It was such a breakthrough in my research. The bags will move and only stay still when I watch! Such sneaky, sneaky bags.

"All I had to do was take the bag and send it to a different dimensional plane while also keeping it here! With a lower spatial wavelength on the other bag, so long as you don't try to look for the bag inside of the bag here, then you have both bags and one bag bags what you bag into the bag in the other plane! And the mana it draws will be from the ether connecting both bags so they won't have to be constantly channeled by the bagger! It was such a simple solution to the underlying issue of the cat's health!"

The others in the room were silent. Most either completely ignoring the man and his rant, or with looks of absolute befuddlement.

"I'll be honest, Tavelstein," said the man on the bed. "You never make any sense, but if it works, then that's revolutionary. Have you made any?"

"Not yet, but I'll give you a complete one as soon as my right testicle grows back!" the intruder states as if this was a common occurrence.

"... That's great, Tavel. Now could you please leave?"

"Sure, sure."

Right before he was about to teleport, the woman still moving her hips on the man calls out. "Tavel, you bastard. Do you have any more of those rocks?"

"Rocks?" The intruder cocks his head before realization hits. "Oh! Like the one I just gave LeiLei? Sure, sure JenJen. Here. I also have some rod shaped back massagers with the same enchantment. A couple have bumps or are ribbed to really get into the muscle groups. Great for the shoulder when you're regrowing an ashed arm. Enjoy!"

With that, the man in bright pink hotpants teleported away, leaving the others to continue their business with the small pile of massagers. Additionally leaving one bound woman to fall unconscious an hour later, still held by ropes of darkness.

Back in his original room, the man fills it with hundreds of soft down pillows and brings out a bong made of diamond and a round stone with a badly drawn face on it. He flops onto the pillows and talks to the face.

"RoRo sure has a fun time with his girlfriends! Next time I find a good strain, I'll vent my room into his. Then we can all enjoy it together!" He giggles to himself as he lights his bong.

This was how the world's most powerful mage announced one of the largest discoveries ever made in the history of magic.

158