chapter 5:and make it double!
176 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
While the transformation might seem painful, that's all it is. The transformation literally changes her cellular structure, so obviously it's painful. She doesn't have any actual blood leave her body from the transformation, and it just looks like they are on the ground crying in pain. Not actually life-threatening, but just pure pain

The reason that I made it like this is, speaking rationally, you wouldn't be able to restructure your genetics in a day. Unless of course you are in "another world". I didn't want character's to want to evolve like in "I'm a spider so what" and other series' of that type. I wanted the characters to incur the implications of the evolutions when they evolve, or be like Luna and be forced into an evolution.

 

You can skip this chapter by the way, It is completely unimportant for the plot. I cut it off short because I want to start writing longer chapters for my series'. I actually write with an erratic schedule, with me changing which series I'm writing chapters on after writing 1-3 chapters. I will pack the chapters with more plot this way, but I'll spend more time on editing. I will probably change the length to be more to what "Deathly silence" has.

You have also are evolving to Nephilm, 

Sounds cool, What is it? 

“Shouldn't you know! You're one of the gods of this world!” Luna cried out into the night.

“Evolution for a human? That isn't anything I've heard of,” said Fa.

“Luna might be a super powerful *scary monster* who hides in human form!” said Ferli.

Just because I'm a god doesn't mean I know everything.

I just make sure they pay city taxes, and stuff

...

"What makes you a god then?" asked Luna .

I dunno

...

"I'M SO DOOMED" Luna yelled before Luna felt horrible pain in her back as the evolution took hold.

Status update

Your body is changing, please remove clothes that might obstruct the transformation

remove yourself from any anti-magic field

Please remove any hat you would possibly have on as you grow your horns

You will grow wings, please remove or displace the back of your shirt

You will grow a tail, but it will remain unobstructed, remove any tight pants you wear as to not rip them.

This is going to be painful, as all evolutions are, bite a piece of cloth and hold on!1 if you don't want to alert the forest of your position,  it is just a way that someone would handle pain. Most pain actually comes from grinding your teeth when the original pain actually dulls in intensity over time. 

"Ahh, am I gonna become sort of monster?" cried Luna before grabbing her shirt

she pulled up the top of the cloak covering her body, and pulled it off as she felt her back arch in pain as the evolution overtook her. 

"What, Luna's evolving? Luna is evolving from human into..." cried Ferli as she observed the evolution, she couldn't do anything about it after all.

"Stop calling her like some sort of Pokémon!" cried Fa before she too started observing.

Luna has grown a demonic spaded tail!

Luna has gained a small Halo

Luna couldn't really comprehend what the message said as she tore off her shirt, She grabbed something  that waved in front of her before biting down on it against the pain.2you bit your own tail,nice job Luna She cried out in pain as she realized what she had bitten was her new tail!

She felt another shock of pain as her tail in front of her. She grabbed a shirt to stifle the pain of the bite, shoving it in her mouth, and biting down.

She felt something tear through her back as her evolution took hold in her skull.

You have grown a small spot where your horn would start to grow out

Your horns are tearing through the skin of your skull.

Ferli and Fa were terrified, and were feeling the same pain Luna did. Whatever had happened to a kind evolution? The person who made this horror story was a jerk.3Sorry, for how dark the transformation is tag teamer's!

Luna curled up as her skin changed to open up to let her horns through. Her skin cells were pulled back inside her body to be repurposed by the transformation.

You have unlocked titles receive the reward in your newly unlocked status page

[angelic-demonic child]

[human to demon]

[human to angel]

[half-blood]

[ouch!]

you have unlocked skills

[Pain resistance 1>2>3>4>5>6]4she upgraded from the transformation to level 6

 

...

 

You have been knocked unconscious!

 

 

 

I ended the chapter short because It will actually start at daytime in the next chapter, so this little transformation is over. This will be the last chapter I write in this short, almost 1000 words style. I wanted to write this more like what I did for succubus child of the gods.

10