chapter 6:Isekai mindset
162 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna woke to see the sun in the sky, creeping above her. Luna tried to get up, but her body felt sore from the “evolution”.

She groaned as she tried to stand up.

“Wakey, wakey!” cried the 2 people in her head

“Demons!” mumbled Luna at the annoyingly unsympathetic duo. The duo responded with a giggle and a response from Ferli.

“Only two of us three are part demon!” cried Ferli, sending a mentally generated offensive hand gesture in her mind to Luna.

“I hate you guys, and I've only had you two for a day!” cried Luna…

“WHAT?”

She ran towards the water of the new lake1Neo means new, and was what I originally planned to put in there as part of the chapter. Now if you didn't understand Neo's name in the matrix she had created from her accidental spell. Luna looked down at the reflective surface of the lake. She saw herself in the image, of course with some changes to her physical form.

She was a little confused what she could compare herself to, but first she pushed out on a personal list what had changed

She has a set of horns… she looked down at her flat chest, “at least I have one rack going”…

Luna bonked her forehead. “I'm still growing!” She cried into the sky.

“Fu fu fu, keep dreaming” Luna heard Fa say, slightly annoying Luna, Ferli who went on a tyrant in her head against fa's cruel statement.

Luna vowed to punish Fa, for Luna had a sense of honor, and wanted to protect her dignity.

Unlocked title

[proud loli]

“You're so mean!” cried Luna, before she looked back down at the water…

The sun was glaring her view a bit of her reflection… before Luna realized it was her Halo above her head, in between her horns.

“Oh, you can just grab the halo and pull it down” said Fa… {Really that easy?} Luna thought.

She tugged at the halo over her head to see that it dimmed as it went down, quite nifty.2I could see demons having horns as being advantageous, but halo's didn't. I gave her this little “nifty” ability because of this to make it more useful. What's the point of having a ring above your head if it doesn't do anything, but make you a target for demonic beasts. The horns curled around the Halo like a little crown on Luna's head, with the centerpiece being her Halo. The Halo seemed to be a made more awesome by the horns.

She looked back into the water to see that she had 2 sets of wings on her back, one white and feathery and the other black and scaly. One was angel wings, while the other were demon wings.

She took some experimental flaps with her new wings on her back, having both of them flap on her back. Luna thought that they probably wouldn't take her off the ground, but she also wasn't going to try to fly either.

Where would she go with her flight, if she had it at least, anyway? There might be somewhere she could go if she searched around herself. She left the problem of flying somewhere to the back of her mind, she understood that humans aren't meant to fly, and any attempt that she took that leads to success were utter ****.

She probably shouldn't have cursed there, she wouldn't want to make that a habit.

"**** you in the ****, muhaha" cried Ferli, obviously she didn't mind as much. Fa was silent

The quite visible physical alteration is her new tail that she had, the bite marks were still visible on it.

She looked at the last physical alteration on her body that she had noticed, the hardest one to see in the water's reflective surface. Her eyes were changed to be somewhat like heterochromia.

Her eyes were both the new moon and the full moon, quite interesting as transformations go.

"That's cool!" thank you, Luna, but I'm the narrator here.

"Awesome more likely!" cried Fa.

"Do they do anything" asked Ferli.

...

"That's a good question, maybe we can check the new status page we got from the titles?" Luna said.

Luna thought 'status page open'...

 

Which left with nothing happening

"Status!" she yelled 

unlocked title

[Isekai mindset]

This title will tell you how to open your status page, find it in the status page

That is the most evil system ever

The next few hours of her time were spent trying to figure out how she would open her status page while she walked through the forest trying to find any semblance of a road.

 

averaging the age of who reads my novel with this poll
  • 9-12(I have actually met some) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12-15 Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 16-18 Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 19-22 Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 22-25 Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 25+ Votes: 6 27.3%
Total voters: 22
10