Chapter 9: Right Choice
3.5k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Keno woke up from his nightmare with a sudden jolt.

 

His eyes wandered around to see where he was right now.

 

He felt relieved from seeing he was back at a room he was familiar with. The five hours he had spent in that dimly lit room was something he will not tell another living soul. He’d rather die than have that information divulged.

 

Sensing the girl beside him who has a sleeper’s breath, he looked at her face. He did not know who he should blame for what happened, is it the girl beside her, the woman in a mask or he himself for not doing anything since the beginning.

 

Sigh~

 

He wanted to take a bath to wash away the feelings he was having. Truthfully, his doubts about the prior body’s owner started to be answered.

 

Maybe he suffered something similar in penalty time and died. Someone like me almost wanted to die rather than experience those.

 

Once he had those thoughts, his body shuddered. He did not want to think of what happened inside his penalty, but the thoughts kept passing his mind. It was filled with endless suffering and joy. He was afraid that something might open up he continued thinking about it.

 

His shuddering awoken the girl beside him. Slow movements could be felt. Her eyes looked at his and…

 

“Good morning Keno-kun.”

 

She kissed Keno’s cheeks, stood up, and went to the bathroom. Everything felt normal. As though nothing happened.

 

Keno touched his cheeks, the soft sensation of her lips still lingering on his cheeks. He could hear the sound of water splashing in the bathroom. The sheets were filled with their fluids, a spot had dried blood on it.

 

So she really was a virgin. What is going on inside Stephanie’s head...

 

Stephanie did not close the door, just by peeking at it, he could see Stephanie’s naked body.

 

Thinking about it, we haven’t had our first kiss yet.

 

And when did she set me free?

 

Keno looked at his own body. There was nothing wrong with it even though he suffered in Penalty Time. He only had some red marks due to being tied by Stephanie. He too wanted to take a bath, if possible together with Stephanie. He had no plans of running away anymore.

 

If it’s possible to gain some points with Stephanie then I won’t let her go.

 

His eyes were filled with vigor. He wanted to accumulate points. If those points will help him avoid Penalty Time, then, by all means, he would earn points, no matter what the cause.

 

How do I open my status?

 

As soon as he thought about it, the status popped up in front of him.

 

Name: Keno

Age:16

 

Skills: ????

 

Current Quest: None

 

Points: 0

 

The hell, this is useless.

 

Once he saw his own stats, he could not help but furrow his brows. There was nothing remotely helpful to make his situation better. He did not know when and how he could receive a quest. Remembering what happened, it popped-up when they were about to have sex.

 

Is that how the quest system operates? Is there no way for the system to give me knowledge on how everything works?

 

He tried swiping on the words in front of him, but nothing happened. He thought it is similar with how games worked.

 

Clicking, tapping, up, down.

 

Nothing happened.

 

I should probably experiment on it while I have a chance.

 

Keno looked at the open bathroom door. From his point of view, Stephanie is inviting him to bathe with her, and maybe something more. His expectations rose.

 

This is hitting two birds with one stone.

 

He had a devilish smile as he stood up, naked. He walked quietly, trying not to make a sound. The bathroom was covered in mist due to the hot water. The glass panel doors were filled with fog. The familiar delicate body of Stephanie was dripping with water and soap bubbles.

 

He held the handle and slid the glass panel. Once inside, he slowly reached for Stephanie’s waist and hugged her from behind.

 

Stephanie looked back at Keno’s figure with a full smile on her lips.

 

“Have you decided to join me?”

 

She asked coquettishly. Her eyes seemed to draw him in. His face slowly went closer to Stephanie’s face. Stephanie welcomed Keno’s approach. She closed her eyes while waiting for whatever Keno was about to do. She had decided to accept Keno no matter. That was her decision, from the beginning she knew that she could not live without Keno anymore. That is why she wanted to be the first, his first, and hers.

 

Keno’s lips landed on Stephanie’s soft and luscious lips. He nibbled, licked and kissed her all over her face. The water dropped to both their faces, but both did not seem to mind. The gentle kisses started to turn passionate as Keno started to want more. He pried open Stephanie’s mouth with his own tongue. Stephanie wholeheartedly accepted Keno’s advances. Letting him have a taste of her own saliva.

 

Their two tongues were like swords dueling with each other.

 

Stephanie gave out a moan. Her body became hot from the kiss. Her hands started to move behind Keno’s back. Her body pinned to Keno’s body. She could feel something hot and big pressing on her stomach. She got excited from just feeling Keno’s reaction towards her body.

 

She knew that what happened last night might be the last. She was worried that Keno will not be able to accept her. But now, it was worth it. Her decision seemed to be the right choice as they continued to kiss and rub their bodies with one another in the hot and steamy shower room.

32