CH 13 : AWAKENING
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Wuji said to Feng Luotian after walking out of the Peacock Pavilion: "See you later, Brother Feng!! I will go back to recover. I feel like I have to become stronger even more now that I know we are not that safe inside the city wall."

This was true to its sense. There was a saying that the world without war would weaken everyone in it, due to a lack of motivation. Now that danger was lurking within the city he loved, it naturally raised his motivation to get stronger.

Feng Luotian: "Take it easy and don't worry about it too much, Brother Sun. I don't think anything big will happen anytime soon. Too much eagerness can result backward."

Sun Wuji: "Umm. Anyway, Brother Feng, don't ever give up on yourself!! Maybe heavens have already set a path for you to take part in this world somehow. Hehe."

Feng Luotian teased: "I know. Maybe the next time you see me, you will have to call me 'Boss' again."

Sun Wuji rolled his eyes at his brother: "You jester bastard!! See yah!! The moment I recovered; I will go to your house and see how you're doing."

Feng Luotian: "See you, Brother Sun!!"

The two bid their goodbye and returned to their places.

Feng Luotian came back home.

His house was beneath a thousand-year-old giant sequoia tree at the northern edge of the city.

The sequoia tree was almost a hundred meters tall. On its trunk, there was a dented mark around the size of a fist with some bloodstain on it. Ever since all of his brothers awakened their bloodlines, it had been almost three years. This tree had been his sparring partner every day since then. This was why his hand was always covered in bandages.

There were rarely any people in this part of the city.

Connected to the northern part of the city, Feng Luotian's neighbor, was a white rock mountain called "Winterrock Peak".

Winterrock Peak was not like Warland Thicket in the east where various monsters were crawling in most of its area. The only danger it posed was from the mountain itself. Anyone who could not fly would be wishing for death if they said they wanted to climb Winterrock Peak.

The Peak was steep … and sharp.

One slip of step could result in falling or being stabbed to death by any sharp rock.

Not only there was a danger here, but it also had zero benefits in coming here. No beast cores to hunt, no herbs to pick, no proper training ground for youngsters … nothing.

That was why it was the part where people would scarcely be seen. But that was exactly the reason why Feng Luotian picked this place as his home, with no one to bother him as he lived a peaceful life.

His home was an ordinary wooden house with normal settings of only tools to live a simple life. It completely looked like a commoner's house with poor linage rather than the house of someone who was God's son.

Peacock Lord had come to his house numerous times and always invited him to stay with their Mei Clan. However, he just wanted to live a normal life. So, he always rejected Peacock Lord's kind offers.

Feng Luotian entered the house.

Nothing out of ordinary.

Feng Luotian said with a smile: "When everything else is simple, what is left will always be special."

It was the same when he left his home, Demon God Palace, to continue his cultivation elsewhere in his past life. After meeting and marrying Mei Yue'er, instead of staying at Demon God Palace to have luxurious life along with thousands of servants, he chose a quiet planet to live his life with his partner.

To him, 'simple' was the best.

Feng Luotian took a toolbox from a shelf in the living room, and then entered the room where he used it as a 'training room' where he would absorb monster cores and tried to breakthrough. He never once succeeded though, but today would of course have a completely different result.

A couple of snapping sound was heard as he stretched his arms out with interweaving fingers.

Feng Luotian sat down cross-legged at the center of the room: "Now let's begin … on the path of the world savior. First, I have to lift off the seal Father planted."

The seal itself was not strong and could be broken by the slightest wisp of Theríon.

However, the seal was very minuscule and hidden deep within his soul core where Theríon was stored.

That was why even after numerous examinations from famous doctors in the city, no one could cure or even recognize his 'sickness'. But to Feng Luotian right now, he could indicate where the seal was in a single try of Theríon activation.

More than that, even if some doctor's insight was great enough to locate the seal, it would still be a nigh-impossible task to break it without crippling Feng Luotian. Because the seal was hidden within his soul core, if a slight mistake was made and his soul core sustained a tiny bit of damage, that would really be the end to Feng Luotian's cultivation.

Right now, Feng Luotian could not activate or release any Theríon, so he could not use Theríon to undo the seal, making it even harder to break. Nevertheless, Feng Luotian still smugged as he had another way to do it.

Feng Luotian fetched thirteen acupuncture needles from the toolbox.

He closed his eyes to locate the seal.

After he identified the seal's location, his hand moved at a frightening speed and heaven-defying preciseness.

Twelve acupuncture needles pierced around his soul core within a few seconds.

And they were all one inch deep, not a micron more or less.

He retrieved and raise the final needle, then pierced it to the seal's position.

The seal started to crack and gradually vanished.

Following that, Feng Luotian slowly removed the needles one by one. His Theríon began to flow out from his soul core and circulate throughout his body: "With this, awakening my bloodlines will be as simple as taking a stroll."

"HAH!!" He loudly shouted and burst out his Theríon. Scarlet gaseous aura flame burst out from his body along with a little blue flame dancing from his eyes. Just one shout and he broke through and became a One Fang Fighter.

Feng Luotian said to himself: "Hehe, it's been a long time since I had this feeling, Bloodline Awakening!! It should be once in a lifetime experience, yet I can feel it twice. What an amazing sensation!!"

[Bloodline Awakening]: the state in which cultivators were, right after their bloodlines were awakened. In this stage, the bloodlines within the bodies would be in a pristine state, before they were tempered and trained into techniques by each person. It was simply impossible for anyone to perfectly train their bloodline and keep its purity of the Bloodline Awakening stage as they became stronger in cultivations.

Feng Luotian continued his monologue: "Next is Bloodline Interfusion. After centuries of research and experiment, there is no way I will fail. All the more when it comes to my own bloodlines."

Feng Luotian closed his eyes and channeled his Theríon. Scarlet gaseous aura flame steadily covered his entire body. The flame gave off a fierce pressure that could dominate all lifeforms and incinerate everything it touched.

At that moment, Feng Luotian suddenly opened his blue eyes flashing with divine light, and the scarlet aura flame around his body immediately turned to glittering blue light. The light had a soothing feeling, one that could be considered holy and divine and could heal both physically and mentally.

Feng Luotian had two bloodlines.

One was from his father: [Scarlet Demon God Phoenix bloodline]

And another was from his mother: [Blue-eyes Heavenly Royal Swan bloodline]

3