CH 14 : BLOODLINE INTERFUSION
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Speaking of [Bloodline], the story traced back to the oldest record right after the primordial war was over, countless generations ago …

Bloodlines were from twelve Immortal Divine Beasts.

These Immortal creatures once ruled over the universe for hundreds of billions of years. But until twelve million years ago, due to a specific circumstance in the primordial war, they all suddenly disappeared from the world.

What left … was their energies, [Theríon].

Theríon of twelve Immortal Divine Beasts scattered into a quadrillion pieces of light particles and dispersed across the universe.

The light particle drilled into all sorts of things.

Some were embedded in unanimated objects or items. Some were implanted into living beings, such as animals or plants. Some were directly merged into mortals.

Mortals who could refine these Theríon within their own bodies would be able to start cultivating and utilize their special abilities.

Once these Theríon were refined, they became the bloodlines of those who refined them.

Later, those with bloodlines started calling themselves cultivators.

Twelve kinds of Theríon …

Thousands of sources and methods of refining …

By a quadrillion of beings across the universe …

That gave birth to innumerable variations of bloodlines.

Conversely, through time, generations after generations … These bloodlines were derived via marriage between different bloodlines.

Those with many bloodlines may have many abilities to utilize, but their power would lessen accordingly because they were not as pure as those with fewer bloodlines or only one direct bloodline from one of the twelve Immortal Divine Beasts.

The bloodline Feng Luotian got from his father, the [Scarlet Demon God Phoenix bloodline]'s origin was …

One of Scarlet Demon King from the Underworld had fortunately found a rock containing Divine Beast [Phoenix] Theríon. Afterward, he refined and merged with the rock. It gave him an entirely new bloodline to his Clan.

Since then, Scarlet Demon Clan became one of the top-tier powers in the universe, which was later changed its name to Demon God Clan.

Although there were some from the Clan who got married to another from different bloodlines, there would always be at least one pure-blood descendent produced in each generation to maintain the purity of their bloodline.

Why?

While cross-breeds could use both of their bloodlines' abilities, their strength would decrease depending on how impure their bloodlines were.

For example, if Bloodline A was to marry Bloodline B, their children would be able to use Bloodline A and B's abilities. But their abilities' strength and their potential to cultivate would be reduced.

And if a cross-breed was to marry another cross-breed with a different lineage, what then?

Their offspring would be able to use all abilities, but with even weaker potential.

When pure-breeds could only use the abilities from one bloodline, they could exert their strength at one hundred percent, and their potential would not suffer any downgrade.

The purer cultivators' bloodlines were, the greater and stronger they could become.

Demon God Clan would not risk their power to decrease.

That was why they held their bloodline as absolute.

As for Feng Luotian's mother's bloodline: [Blue-eyes Heavenly Royal Swan bloodline]'s origin … There was no clear record of where it originated from.

Nevertheless, the Heavenly Swan Race, holders of Blue-eyes Heavenly Royal Swan bloodline, was also one of the superpowers.

Many had tried to dig deep into this bloodline's past, but no one could find any trace of it, not even the Race's members.

Some said that history was deleted and forbidden to speak of ever since the first generation of the Race.

Everything about this Race's origin had stayed mysterious until now.

Both bloodlines were passed on to Feng Luotian, inheriting through blood, making him able to use both bloodlines' abilities. But with both bloodlines, he would not be able to discharge his bloodlines' power to a complete one hundred percent. Furthermore, his potential to cultivate would also be lessened.

However, [Bloodline Interfusion] could solve this problem entirely.

The bloodline interfusion Feng Luotian was trying to achieve was something he invented by himself in his past life, and would only come to this world around four hundred years from now.

It was a combination of both bloodlines. With the exchange of permanently dropping the original power of their bloodlines to lower than a tenth, he will create a downright new bloodline with an absolutely new ability, making the bloodline pure.

The hard part was that the bloodline interfusion required one's bloodlines to be in a pristine state, which was to say that this process had to be done in the Bloodline Awakening state.

To do it any later than this would raise the risk of failure and end up permanently losing both bloodlines at the very least, and in the worst-case … death.

When he successfully invented the bloodline interfusion technique in his past life, he was already at a sky-high level of cultivation. There was no way he could do it.

Therefore, although he invented the method, Feng Luotian did not have a chance to do the bloodline interfusion. He did not know what would be the result of fusing two of his bloodlines together.

That was why he felt very thankful to his father for sealing his cultivation before his reincarnation, giving him the chance to do it.

After all, after one succeeded in fusing their bloodline, they would undoubtedly become a legend and the progenitor of their very own bloodline.

In the past, Feng Luotian picked up a certain disciple and made her the first bloodline interfuser. Within only thirty years after that, his disciple nearly managed to catch up to him when he used almost three hundred years to cultivate to that point.

After witnessing this fact, one could imagine how heaven-defying the bloodline interfuser was.

And in this lifetime, Feng Luotian would also become the bloodline interfuser and definitely have the means to save this world, which made him unable to wait to see how he would become after he fused his bloodlines.

After stabilizing both of his bloodlines' aura, Feng Luotian used Theríon to pause all blood flow within his body.

After blood completely left his heart, five breaths later, his heart stopped beating.

At that moment, Feng Luotian's face was pale white, and his skin was as cold as a corpse.

A sudden explosive sound originated from his very core as Feng Luotian activated both bloodlines at the same time at the ratio of 57:43, which the 57 was the [Scarlet Demon God Phoenix] bloodline and the rest was the [Blue-eyes Heavenly Royal Swan] bloodline.

This was another hard part of the bloodline interfusion process.

One needed to know the exact dominance of each bloodline to correctly carry out the procedures. Such information would only come to light upon meticulous and careful research and experiment.

[Bloodline Dominance] was a term to display the raw strength of the bloodlines.

The more dominant bloodline would be stronger than the less dominant one.

It was as simple as that.

However, to determine how much more dominant one bloodline was than the others, such a question was too difficult to answer from looking or sensing their Theríon.

Bloodline interfusion required one to 'perfectly equally' activate all of one's bloodlines at the same time, which meant you had to thoroughly balance both bloodlines' dominance and activation.

If Bloodline A was twice as dominant as Bloodline B, you had to activate Bloodline B two times more than Bloodline A.

With this, there was one thing to be noted. That was his mother's bloodline was more dominant than his father's.

To come by the knowledge of their own bloodlines' dominance was difficult enough, but to precisely control the activation capacity of both bloodlines at the same time was also not an easy task anyone could do. Only an apex master in Theríon control could do it.

With all these difficulties, it would be almost impossible for one to perfectly complete the bloodline interfusion process. Nevertheless, as the one who invented the method himself, Feng Luotian had all the things needed for the requirements.

1