CH 21 : TRAINING
38 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

His wry laugh was as fake as it could be. Feng Luotian raised his finger to tap [Yes]: "Don't tell me that it could…"

All monster cores instantly disappeared as another notification from Kronos replaced them.

====================

STATUS

Name: Feng Luotian

Level: Four Fangs (66%)

Bloodline: Purple-eyes Heavenly Demon Phoenix bloodline

Skill 1: Pinnacle Flash Lightning Level 1 (139/500)

Wrap the user's body in lightning. Speed +200% (+35%). Lightning Resistance +20% (+13%).

Ability 1: Last Dance Curse Level 4

Increase the user's power level by 1 for 8 (+2) minutes. However, the user has to collect 10 souls within 8 (+2) minutes, otherwise, the user's level will be decreased by 2.

Ability 2: Momentum Eyes Level 4

The user can see the momentum and projectile of every object within 35 (+20) meters.

====================

"No wonder Little Yun could catch up to me within a short period of time. Why didn't you tell me about this?"

Feng Luotian exhaled a huge sigh at another mind-blowing thing Kronos could do.

Refining monster cores was a time-taking process. Cultivators had to connect their Theríon with the monster cores and absorb the energy within. They then had to refine the energy to match their Theríon's nature within the body.

Absorbing too fast would result in their unstable cultivation growth … or even cause soul core's injury or explosion spelling one's cripple or death respectively.

That was why one should take time to absorb energy from the monster cores.

As for a commoner who wished to refine the cores? They would have to linger around the cores to let the energy that was seeping out of it enter their body and that would take ages, or they could request a cultivator to connect the energy link for them to shorten the time it would take.

But now, a single tap could instantaneously skip that.

"Let's call this Instant Refinement!!"

Feng Luotian would not be more surprised to do anything Kronos could do from now on … again?

After about half an hour while Feng Luotian had nothing to do but wait, a massive shadow was approaching to where the corpse was dropped. When it entered his sight, Feng Luotian saw a three-meter-tall massive lion with silver fur and a blade at the end of its tail.

====================

Blade Tail Silver Lion

Level: Six Fangs

Ability: Poison Blade

Imbue its tail with poison lethal enough to instantly kill those with 3 levels higher and paralyze those with one realm above.

====================

Feng Luotian: "Poison Blade from the get-go!! I'll be rich after this. But first, let's train."

After it was certain that there was no danger around, the silver lion pranced at the body and enjoy its 'cultivating session', however, at that moment, Feng Luotian jumped down and landed in front of it. He chose not to carry out a sneak attack as he did not want to kill it. He only wanted a sparring partner.

Sensing someone appeared out of nowhere, the lion was startled and withdrew itself a bit to observe the situation. After confirming Feng Luotian's cultivation, it attacked him without hesitation.

A claw larger than Feng Luotian's body furiously fell down upon him one attack after another, but all of its action did not escape his [Momentum Eyes]. He dodged and slithered through its frenzy attacks until he reached the position under its neck. Aiming for the weakest part of its body, Feng Luotian jumped up as he threw his punch.

Although his attack connected and the lion howled as it retreated in pain, the damage done was far less than what he expected. Feng Luotian sighed in his heart: "Six Fangs monster's skin is so tough. As I thought, I need a body strengthening skill and an attack skill. Or else, I can only dodge and can't finish off those with higher cultivation levels. I have to find a way to obtain those skills as fast as possible. Anyway, let's train [Pinnacle Flash Lightning] first and worry about other things later."

Feng Luotian charged at the silver lion again, but this time he only focused on dodging. If he faced a critical situation, like when the lion activated its [Poison Blade] and swung its tail at a close-call angle, he would activate [Pinnacle Flash Lightning] to escape his death. Coupling both [Momentum Eyes] and [Pinnacle Flash Lightning], Feng Luotian calmly trained his skill, body, Theríon, and reflect even facing a possibility of death at any moment.

After Feng Luotian was about to run out of Theríon, he would retreat and vanish from its sight. Not being able to sense Feng Luotian's cultivation, the silver lion had no choice but to look around blindly. It did not even know that after Feng Luotian vanished, he jumped and rested up high on the tree.

As a matter of fact, the lion was also exhausted from ceaselessly attacking Feng Luotian. It was a mindless beast after all. It only knew how to kill its enemies with its full might. When it could not find him, it decided to rest as well.

But how could Feng Luotian just wait for his Theríon to recover normally when he only had one month to train? Feng Luotian fetched a Theríon Recovery Pill from his bag and swallowed it. It was one of the items he returned to his home to get before leaving the city.

The pills were given to him by Sun Wuji on his birthday a long time ago. At that time, he did not know whether his brother was playing a prank on him as Feng Luotian was still a cripple or blessing him to be able to awaken soon. Now, those pills had become handy as it could immensely increase one's Theríon recovery rate.

After half an hour, Feng Luotian's Theríon was recovered to the full amount.

====================

STATUS

Name: Feng Luotian

Level: Four Fangs (67%)

Skill 1: Pinnacle Flash Lightning Level 1 (146/500)

====================

Feng Luotian teasingly asked: "Well, we still have a long way to go, right, Little Sliver?" Right after that, he jumped down on its head and repeated his training session, and the lion could only be a dodge-training machine before Feng Luotian.

Half a day later, the lion finally collapsed unconsciously on the ground from exhaustion. If someone was to witness this, they would start to feel sympathy for the monster. Feng Luotian chuckled and returned to his camp to rest a night.

After he woke up in the morning, Feng Luotian hunted some Four Fangs monsters, then he returned to where the lion was but it was no longer there, nor was the corpse from yesterday. He smiled as he dropped a couple of dead Four Fangs monsters on the ground. Today, he did not bother hiding up on the tree but stood there in front of the monsters' corpses.

After a while, the same lion appeared with his friend with red fur.

====================

Blade Tail Crimson Lion

Level: Six Fangs

Ability: Burning Blade

Imbue its tail with flame strong enough to instantly incinerate those with 3 levels higher and burn those with one realm above causing damage over time.

====================

"Oh … I didn't expect that you are willing to raise the difficulty of my training on your own."

A smile plastered on Feng Luotian's face as he reached out his hand and beckoned: "Come then."

After his taunt, two lions charged at Feng Luotian to initiate their fierce attacks. However, even though it had become harder for Feng Luotian to dodge the attacks from two Six Fangs lions, it was still within his capability to survive their onslaught, albeit with much more Theríon spent.

A similar scene repeated itself over and over again.

On the next day, Feng Luotian's training speed drastically increased as the number of lions multiplied. This made Feng Luotian wonder if these monsters were really lions or rather hyenas.

3