CH 29 : LAST DANCE CURSE
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Luotian exclaimed: "It's about time, Sister Tu!!"

As he was only a Five Fangs Fighter, Feng Luotian's speed was reduced two times more than Tu Lingxi. He could only drag the fight out with Mao Quanzhou and he could not do anything more than that. Feng Luotian had no choice but to let Tu Lingxi finish the job.

Before Feng Luotian retreated, he gave one last gift to Mao Quanzhou by frenziedly attacking all of his weak spots at an extreme speed, not giving him time to prepare for Tu Lingxi's move.

Mao Quanzhou had no choice but to defend himself from Feng Luotian's attacks: "You annoying brat!!"

After Feng Luotian finished giving his presents, he retreated with a taunt: "Good Luck, even with all the show-offs, you still can't take down one single annoying brat!!" He casually waved his hand as he flashed away from the battle. He also swallowed some Moon Lotus Seed to replenish his Theríon as he did not forget that there was still someone even stronger left to fight.

"Brat!! I'll kill you!!"

A fragment of moment Mao Quanzhou lost himself to rage at Feng Luotian's provocation, Tu Lingxi closed in and performed a killing move.

Starting with a stab in the back with her dagger, the moment Mao Quanzhou turned his body around, Tu Lingxi already disappeared. He then felt another acute pain from the back of his knees, driving him to kneel down as his tendons were cut.

One slice after another was delivered upon Mao Quanzhou by Tu Lingxi as she hopped around on cherry blossom petals, while Mao Quanzhou himself could not catch Tu Lingxi's shadow even once. Even with the speed dampening effect of [Evil Typhoon], Tu Lingxi could still perform such a speed.

Feng Luotian thought: "It was no wonder why she was so proudly giving a lot of credits to her speed earlier."

Finally, Mao Quanzhou's bloody body collapsed to the ground.

[Evil Typhoon] slowly vanished as the sky turned clear.

Everybody's speed was returned to normal.

Tu Lingxi appeared beside Mao Quanzhou's blood-soaked figure, then she got behind his back, pulled his head up, and placed a dagger at his throat: "Tell your men and your leader to leave!!"

Even though Mao Quanzhou was covered in blood beyond recognition, his life was still intact. As a cultivator, his life force was much stronger than normal people.

Mao Quanzhou crazily laughed: "Hahaha! It's you all who should be surrendering your lives!!"

Tu Lingxi: "Do you want to die that much?" She asked as she pulled the dagger closer to his throat.

But suddenly, a burst of Theríon blasted Tu Lingxi away. Five floating [Evil Cyclones] flashed into Mao Quanzhou's body, then his injuries were rapidly healed at the rate which the naked eyes could see.

Witnessing this, Tu Lingxi was aghast and did not know what to do to this man who she now thought was unkillable. She was after all just thirteen.

Mao Quanzhou got up and turned to Tu Lingxi, while smirking he said: "Lass, who do you think you are? You think trash like you can kill someone like m…"

Before he finished his sentence, Mao Quanzhou saw a hand appeared before his eyes, then his vision went dark right afterward.

"You spoke too much."

A sound of head dropping, an echo of a body collapsing and a sentence brought everyone who witnessed the scene back to reality. It was Feng Luotian who snatched Mao Quanzhou's head from his body. But how could he pull the head of someone two levels higher than him just like that?

No, he could not, not in his normal state.

However, currently, Feng Luotian's body was not only covered by lightning but there was also a black gaseous flame oozing out of it. His purple eyes wholly turned black from pupils to sclerae. There were also cracking trails of blood veins around his eyes. His current appearance did not resemble those of humans, he was more like a demon.

This was the transformation after Feng Luotian activated his ability: [Last Dance Curse].

====================

Ability 1: Last Dance Curse Level 5

Increase the user's power level by 1 for 9 (+2) minutes. However, the user has to collect 10 souls within 9 (+2) minutes, otherwise, the user's level will be decreased by 2.

====================

When Wu Neng and the villagers noticed Feng Luotian's aura and saw his current appearance, their eyes were widely opened: "This aura, this pressure. So, he's really from that clan."

Out of fifty-some bandits who came to raid the village today, only one was still standing.

It was their leader, Jiu Hao.

Although he was dumb, Jiu Hao still had emotions. Even though he liked to bully his men, he had never done it too much and was doing it out of fun and love. Seeing all of his men were defeated and killed did contort whatever Jiu Hao had inside as raging hot feeling rose from his body up to his head.

His crimson hair and mustache violently trembled as his muscles expanded.

Black chains that were holding him down shattered one after another until Jiu Hao was completely free.

Jiu Hao furiously howled: "Aaaaaaaaaargh!!"

The sound alone could destroy the hearing of anyone who stood beside him. All the villagers, including Feng Luotian and Tu Lingxi, were covering their ears with their hands. After he calmed down, Jiu Hao pointed his fingers at them: "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE HERE TODAY!!"

====================

Name: Jiu Hao

Level: Eight Fangs

Bloodline: Stone Skin Vampiric Vulture

Bloodline Ability: Blood Sucker

Every blood the user draws from their enemy will give vitality and life force to the user increasing the user's attack and life regeneration rate.

====================

Feng Luotian complained: "These guys, can't you just make it any simpler? And the words [Stone Skin] in his bloodline, this is probably another hidden innate skill. So troublesome!!"

Tu Lingxi asked: "How should we deal with this guy?" She now completely trusted Feng Luotian's judgment and insight, so Tu Lingxi would do anything he said.

Feng Luotian: "Like the previous guy, avoid his attacks at all costs. Any hits would spell more troubles."

Tu Lingxi nodded ready to charge in, but she was stopped by Feng Luotian as he said: "Wait. Let me try something first." Lightning zapping sounded and Feng Luotian disappeared while only a streak of lightning could be seen.

One second later, a slapping sound was heard. Feng Luotian reappeared before Jiu Hao. His hand was on the guy's face as his face turned incredibly solemn.

From the outside, it seemed like Feng Luotian was slapping the guy. However, that was far from his intention. Feng Luotian was trying to take Jiu Hao's head off in a single grab as he did with Mao Quanzhou, or at the very least, grab his head and slam it to the ground.

Unfortunately, all he could do was slapping what he felt like a stone statue, unable to move it even a single bit.

Feng Luotian inwardly said: "Just as I thought."

Jiu Hao, whose face was now turned to stone, smirked: "Is that all you can do, brat?!"

"It should be something similar to Brother Sun's [Stone transformation], but not to his whole body, just to his skin to increase its defense. Tsk!! Why isn't Kronos telling info about Innate Skills as well?"

Feng Luotian himself knew he was asking too much. Demanding to know everything he wanted to know was a little bit far-fetched, but that was the nature of humans that they always wanted more.

3