CH 31 : FIGHTING JIU HAO (2)
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After witnessing Wu Neng's [Illusion of Ravens], an idea came to Feng Luotian's mind. So, it was Feng Luotian's turn to use his own 'blinding skill' next.

When Jiu Hao completely ignored him and turned his frenzy towards Wu Neng instead, Feng Luotian fetched his bandages.

He activated [Pinnacle Flash Lightning]. In a flash, Feng Luotian got on Wu Neng's shoulders and with his lightning-fast hand speed, wrapped a dozen rounds of the bandages around Jiu Hao's head while covering his eyes and made them as tight as he could possibly put his strength into.

The moment Jiu Hao got his eyes completely covered, he tried to take the bandages off, but with his [Bone Claw Gauntlets] on his hands, he ended up accidentally cutting his own face.

Jiu Hao bellowed: "Argh!! You brat!! Where are you? I'll kill you!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" He began to crazily swing his attacks randomly hoping to shred Feng Luotian into ten thousand pieces.

Feng Luotian had already deactivated his [Pinnacle Flash Lightning] as he retreated a bit with a smile because he did not expect his childish idea to work this effectively. But he only waited for just a moment then returned to continue attacking Jiu Hao as he cannot let his opponent stop using his skill. Under his [Momentum Eyes], with only random attacks going around, he had nothing to fear.

Whenever Jiu Hao tried to activate [Stone Hide] on his face and use [Bone Claw Gauntlets] to cut the bandages off, Feng Luotian would flash in and kick Jiu Hao's hand making him missed the target.

Another two minutes had passed when Jiu Hao's speed started to fall as his Theríon was running lower and lower.

Feng Luotian should thank Jiu Hao's dumbness that he actually used more than two minutes to figure it out that he just needed to take off his [Bone Claw Gauntlets] and used his bare hand to tear the bandages off without hurting himself.

Of course, such action was also within Feng Luotian's calculation. The moment Jiu Hao took off his weapon from one of his hands, Feng Luotian dashed in and snatched it away from Jiu Hao's grasp.

Jiu Hao tore the bandages off to regain his eyesight, he furiously roared: "Brat!! Give me back that weapon!!"

Not replying to Jiu Hao's demand, Feng Luotian equipped the weapon he stole and reengaged in the battle with Jiu Hao.

Jiu Hao's rage drastically multiplied: "You bastard!!"

A series of metal-clashing sounds were made. Now with the same weapon, Feng Luotian did not have to dodge every attack from Jiu Hao. He used his newly obtained weapon to parry the attack and changed its course.

Nevertheless, Feng Luotian's current plan was to draw out how much Theríon Jiu Hao had left within his body. Thus, he was not focusing on dodging this time, instead, he switched to attack more and more while discarding his defensive measure.

Although some of Jiu Hao's attacks had landed on Feng Luotian shredding some of his blood and giving Jiu Hao more strength in the process, Jiu Hao's speed remained the same.

Jiu Hao himself still could not gain any advantage from exchanging blows with Feng Luotian even for dozens of moves.

Feng Luotian's blood splashed all around the area of the battle, causing quite a horrible scene to see.

As for Wu Neng, ever since Feng Luotian used his 'blinding skill', he dazedly stood there and did not know when to enter and help Feng Luotian. The level of this battle was far from what he could hope to interfere. He had no way of dodging Jiu Hao's previous random attacks, let alone now.

He was also afraid that he would make a mistake and as a result, become a burden to Feng Luotian, but he was standing by just in case Feng Luotian needed his help.

Half a minute had passed since the start of the claw battle, Jiu Hao's skin gradually turned back from stone to a normal one as he fought with panting breaths.

Once noticing it, on his blood-soaked face, Feng Luotian's lips transformed into an evil grin. He immediately reactivated his [Pinnacle Flash Lightning]. Not only did he activate his skill, but he also burst out his Theríon to maximize his attack and speed. Even more, he transferred all Theríon used for his first defensive line that was covering his skin to increase his attack and speed as well.

After he had done all that, Feng Luotian gave Jiu Hao a look. It was one of those looks butchers gave to his livestock.

In his panting breaths with no more Theríon to activate his [Stone Hide], Jiu Hao felt a freezing chill ran through his spine under Feng Luotian's gaze as he let out: "Oh, crap!!"

Feng Luotian disappeared. And within just a few seconds, hundreds of slashes were made, then Feng Luotian reappeared in front of the thunderstruck Jiu Hao as he snapped his finger.

Jiu Hao's body exploded into thousands of pieces.

The scene was beyond Wu Neng's limit. He got on the ground and vomited all he had inside.

Feng Luotian walked to Wu Neng and said: "It's all over, Village Head."

Wu Neng changed his position to a kowtowing one: "Thank you, my lord!! Thank you!!" The villagers who were at some distance away rushed to where they were and performed the same gesture as their village head.

Feng Luotian quickly told them to stop what they were doing: "What are you all doing? Please get up."

Wu Neng firmly declared: "No, my lord!! You really deserve this courtesy and respect from us. Not only have you freed us from our crisis, but you are also from the Demon God Clan."

Feng Luotian disappeared without waiting for any answers: "Alright, I got what you want to say, but please excuse me for a second!!"

After hearing what their village head said about Demon God Clan, Feng Luotian understood why they were like this. He also very much liked to talk to them about it, but his current condition did not let him. His [Last Dance Curse]'s duration was about to end, if he did not collect enough souls, his cultivation would be decreased for two levels. That would spell big trouble as he would be coming to train for nothing.

First, he collected Jiu Hao's soul.

====================

Soul collected.

Energy: +40% at Five Fangs

Level: Five Fangs (67%)

Benefit: Life regeneration +35%

====================

Feng Luotian smiled: "As expected from a soul three levels higher!! Even though normally, at Fang Realm, a single soul of this level could allow you to break through 2 levels in a row, 40% is still okay. Plus, the life regeneration I got is really good!!"

Now Feng Luotian would only need less than three hours to heal injuries that required four hours. Even more, as a descendant of the Phoenix, his life regeneration was higher than other average cultivators, to begin with.

After collecting Jiu Hao's soul, his wounds from the previous fight started to gradually heal at a visible rate.

After that, he proceeded to Mao Quanzhou's headless corpse.

====================

Soul collected.

Energy: +15% at Five Fangs

Level: Five Fangs (82%)

Benefit: (Ability) Evil Cyclone

Every time the user's melee attack hits the target, one cyclone will be generated and can be used to either attack or heal the user's injury.

====================

"What?! I gain another ability just like that?"

Feng Luotian jumped with excitement. He then quickly checked Kronos's status.

====================

STATUS

Name: Feng Luotian

Level: Five Fangs (81%)

Skill 1: Pinnacle Flash Lightning Level 2 (826/1,000)

Wrap the user's body in lightning. Speed +300% (+35%). Lightning Resistance +30% (+13%). Attack +20%.

Ability 1: Last Dance Curse Level 5

Increase the user's power level by 1 for 9 (+2) minutes. However, the user has to collect 10 souls within 9 (+2) minutes, otherwise, the user's level will be decreased by 2.

Ability 2: Momentum Eyes Level 5

The user can see the momentum and projectile of every object within 40 (+20) meters.

Ability 3: Evil Cyclone Level 5

Every time the user's melee attack hits the target, one cyclone will be generated and can be used to either attack or heal the user's injury at a maximum of 5 Evil Cyclones at a time.

====================

"Great!! But if I could also have an [Evil Typhoon], that would be perfect!! So unfortunate!!"

Feng Luotian sighed and shook his head. Heaven rolled their eyes at him. The more he got, the more he wished for.

3