Chapter 206 Asuma
1.5k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the scorched earth, Kazuma has fallen into the ground with a pool of blood on it, and Asuma’s expression is sad.

Kakashi patted Asuma on the shoulder and said, “Asuma, are you okay?”

“Don't worry, I'm fine.”

Killing his companion personally is obviously not a pleasant thing.

But Asuma is also a person who has experienced war, so he still has some mentality in this regard.

At this time, Bull comes over with Chiriku.

Obviously Chiriku can't find any of his companions, so he came here first.

Looking at the corpses all over the ground, Chiriku looked shocked.

“Asuma, what happened?”

Asuma explained what happened to Chikiru again, and then the two of them sighed heavily.

The Twelve Guardian Shinobi, the prestigious guardian in the past, now only has two people remaining.

“Chikiru, when I go back this time, I will ask the Daimyo to leave the Twelve Guardian Shinobi, how about you?”

Chikiru glanced at Asuma, and clearly understood Asuma's plan.

This is a sad place for both of them, and Asuma wants to leave this sad place.

“Asuma, Seito and the others are all dead. Now that you want to leave, I naturally have no reason to stay any longer. I will ask the Daimyo to leave the Twelve Guardian Shinobi and return to the Fire Temple.”

“Alright, then we should bring back Seito and the others’ bodies.”

“Okay, but what about Kazuma and the others?”

Looking at the Kazuma and the others’ bodies, a trace of grief flashed in Asuma’s eyes and then he said: “They are not qualified to return to the cemetery of Twelve Guardian Shinobi. Just bury them here.”

“Okay.”

Seeing that the two had discussed the next action, Kakashi did not speak either.

After all, all of this has nothing to do with Kakashi, so he can't say anything.

Soon, Asuma buried the corpses of the six rebels, and then took the corpses of Seito and the other four to the town and put them in coffins. They planned to bring the coffin back to the City of Fire in the Land of Fire and tell the Daimyo about what happened.

At a cold silent night.

Although Shinobi are covered with blood, it does not mean that they have no feelings.

With so many of his companions being dead today, Asuma's heart is now full of pain.

Right now, Asuma still hasn't kept his beard, so he looks quite delicate. But under the moonlight, he looks a little more mature than before.

People are always like this. Only after experiencing a lot of things can they really grow up.

Growth is not based on the age, but based on what has been experienced.

Why does Itachi mature prematurely?

In addition to having a great mind, one of the reasons for his maturity is because he had seen war when he was still a child.

His overmaturity is because he is burdened with things he shouldn't have at his age.

Suffering can make people grow, but if they can choose, then more people will definitely choose not to feel this kind of suffering.

Asuma has a personal admiration for Sandaime since he was a child, but as he grows older, he also has more prejudices.

It was because of these prejudices that Asuma left Konoha.

Sandaime once told Asuma that the most important thing for Konoha was never Hokage, but the Will of Fire.

Originally Asuma does not understand this sentence, but now he suddenly understood a little.

“What are you thinking?”

Hearing this, Asuma turned around. Under the moonlight, a handsome man with silver-white hair sat down beside him with a smile on his lips.

“It’s you Kakashi, why haven’t you slept yet?”

“The night is still early, so I can't sleep. What about you? Still thinking about what happened during the day?”

Asuma looked at the dark night sky. Tonight, there is no star except the moon.

“Kakashi, the world of Shinobi is really cruel.”

“Haha, Asuma, these weren’t the words you said before. At the beginning, you said that you really liked the life of Shinobi.”

With such a great father, Asuma wanted to be recognized by Sandaime since he was a child, so he always wanted to go to the battlefield.

On the battlefield, Asuma was not as dazzling as Kakashi, but he was not considered to have humiliated the reputation of the Sarutobi Clan.

Kakashi still remembers that when Asuma killed his enemy for the first time, he went back to show off to his friends.

At that time, Asuma did not feel that Shinobi’s World was cruel.

“People will always change,” Asuma said gravely.

“Yeah, people will always change.”

Kakashi seemed to feel that a little bit, and said with complicated emotion.

“Speaking of which, the one with the biggest change is you, Kakashi. At the time when Rin died, our group did not dare to approach you. At that time, you were always full of murderous intent, and only Guy, who seems didn’t feel it, dare to approach you.”

Asuma look at Kakashi, jokingly said.

“Rin?” Kakashi's eye was a little blurred, as if he was caught in the past again.

“Sorry, Kakashi, I mentioned your sad thing again.”

Seeing that something was wrong with Kakashi, Asuma thought Kakashi was thinking of that unfortunate experience again, and quickly apologized.

“It's okay, it's all in the past. Asuma, do you want to go back to Konoha?”

“Yeah, it’s time to go back. I have left for several years, and I have fought against that old man. But now I also figured something out.”

Asuma said, he felt that his body suddenly became a lot lighter, and the things he had been struggling with seemed to have been solved.

“You should go back, Konoha needs people now.”

“Kakashi, I was too anxious during the day to ask you before, but why did you go out? Aren’t you still needed for the Anbu affairs?”

“Something happened, so I wanted to go out and travel around the world for a while. I am really tired after all these years.”

“What happened?” Asuma asked curiously.

“It's nothing. Okay, you have to get up early tomorrow, so you should go to bed early. I won't go to the City of Fire with you.”

Seeing that Kakashi didn't intend to say anything, Asuma didn't ask again.

“Okay then, but you should go back to Konoha soon.”

“Don't worry, I will go back in one or two years at most. Konoha is my home, so how can I not want to go back?”

“That’s good.”

“Well, by the way, Kurenai is waiting for you in Konoha. You are not young anymore. It's time for you to take her heart. Shinsuke’s child is already two years old now. You should hurry up.”

Kakashi said with a smile.

Asuma turned red and said, “It's still early… I am not ready yet.”

“This is not something that should be carried out after you are ready. You two know about each other feelings, so don’t let the girl wait for you. Sandaime-sama is old now, and will not oppose you. Okay, I won’t say anymore. See for yourself, I’ll go first.”

Kakashi said, leaving the roof.

Asuma starts thinking about something, holding the Konoha’s protector in his hand, no one know what he was thinking.

 

32