Chapter 207 Wife Kill
1.6k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the night, Kakashi was lying on the bed in the hotel, no one know what he was thinking.

Suddenly, Kakashi opened his eyes and muttered: “It looks like they’re asleep.”

Kakashi finished speaking, got up and put on his clothes, and disappeared as soon as the window was opened.

In the canyon outside Merlin City, the grave that was made by Asuma and Chiriku suddenly moved.

Fortunately, there are no other people here at this time, otherwise, they would thought that this place is haunted.

Suddenly!

An arm stretched out of the ground!

Immediately, the surrounding soil began to loosen, and it didn't take long for a person to climb out of the grave.

Under the moonlight, the man was covered with blood, and there was a cut that runs through his entire facee.

Taking a closer look, not someone else, it is not someone else, it is Kazuma who should have been killed by Asuma before!

A smile appeared on Kazuma’s pale face as he was panting heavily.

“Asuma, I am still alive, this is not over yet, I have not lost!”

His weak body made Kazuma unable to stand up for a while.

Although he escaped death, he was still seriously injured.

After resting for a while, and Kazuma limped and left the canyon.

But what Kazuma didn’t find out is that not far his location, there was a pair of eyes looking at him.

The owner of these eyes is not someone else, it is Kakashi!

“Sure enough, he is still alive. Did he use Ninjutsu to make it look like he is dead?”

Kakashi murmured, but did not show up.

The purpose of his coming here is not to kill Kazuma.

He followed Kazuma from a distance and followed all the way.

Kazuma was seriously injured so he did not go too far. He stopped at a cave not far from the canyon.

Kakashi looked at it from a distance, and it didn't take long before Kakashi felt the breath inside the cave have calmed down, and Kazuma should have fallen asleep.

“It seems that this guy has a serious injury, and he won’t be able to run too far for the time being.”

Kakashi murmured, and found a place to rest in the hidden part of the tree.

‘I'm afraid I will have to follow this guy for a while.’

Early the next morning, Asuma came to Kakashi's room to say goodbye, but only saw a farewell letter.

“This guy is really free.”

Asuma chuckled lightly, and didn't care. He then hurried back to the City of Fire with the Seito and the other four’s bodies.

When they came, six people came together, but now there are only two people left. It is impossible to say that they are not feeling sentimental.

On the other side, Kakashi also woke up.

Looking at the cave, he saw Kazuma walked out of the cave, his injuries healed a little bit.

It seems that this guy’s regeneration is good.

Kakashi doesn't care about it. Even if this guy is fully recovered, he's still not Kakashi’s opponent.

Kazuma looked around for a while, and after making sure that there was no one following him, he set off again.

For three days, Kakashi followed Kazuma, but Kazuma didn't feel Kakashi at all.

It is because the gap between Kakashi and Kazuma’s Strength is too much apart, and after learning Sage Mode, Kakashi has a clearer understanding of his own breath and the things in nature.

Therefore, this tracking becomes easier.

Kazuma didn't notice anything, and was still on his way.

Kakashi didn't know where this guy was going, but he feels that he is close to his goal.

That night, Kazuma came to a hut by the river and knocked on the door gently.

“Who is it?”

A gentle female voice rang, and there was deep doubt in her voice.

“It’s me.”

“Kazuma!”

The woman's voice became very surprised, seemingly shocked.

The door opened, and there was a young woman standing behind the door.

Seeing the long scars on Kazuma’s face, the woman panicked.

“Kazuma, what’s wrong with you? Your face?”

“Nothing, is Sora inside?”

“Yes, Sora is already asleep.”

“Okay, let’s go in and talk.”

“Okay.”

Kazuma went in and closed the door.

Kakashi's figure emerged from the side.

“Is it here? It seems that the boy with the Kyuubi’s chakra should be inside.”

As Kakashi was thinking about what to do next, a woman's scream suddenly came from the hut.

“Kazuma? What are you doing? Why are you killing me …”

The woman's voice was full of incomprehension and sadness, and she obviously couldn't believe what was happening in front of her.

“Sorry, but for the sake of my big plan, you can only die. Sora is still useful to me. I can't let you destroy all of this.”

“Kazuma, what do you want to do with Sora? He is our child.”

“It's because he is my child, so he must shoulder this responsibility.”

“Kazuma, you…”

The woman wanted to say something, but in the end she didn't say it, and her breath was no more.

At this moment, Kazuma’s figure rushed out of the hut, and at the same time, he was holding a sleeping child that is about five or six years old in his arms.

In the darkness, Kazuma’s figure quickly disappeared.

Kakashi who was standing next to the hut looked at the back of Kazuma who was leaving, with killing intent in his eyes!

“Beast!”

Kakashi roared and walked into the house. Sure enough, the young woman was already lying in a pool of blood, her face full of unbelievable sadness.

Seeing this, Kakashi sighed. He made hand seals with both of his hands, and used a Earth Release to bury the woman’s corpse in the ground.

Kazuma left the hut with Sora and rested in a cave for one night.

Early the next morning, Sora opened his eyes in a daze. After seeing that the place in front of him was unfamiliar, he immediately sober up.

“Where is this?”

“Sora, are you awake?”

Hearing this voice, Sora feels that it was very familiar.

“Father?”

Sora cried out in surprise.

Kazuma smiled and said: “How are your sleep?”

“It’s good. father, where is this? Where is mother?”

“Sora, your mother has left, so father wants to take you to a place.”

“Where?”

“Fire Temple.”

“Why there? What are you going to do?” Sora asked.

“You will know when you get there.”

Sora who is still small obviously couldn't understand, and then asked: “Father, are you going too? And where has mother gone to?”

“Father can’t go, father has other things to do, so father can’t accompany you to the Fire Temple. As for your mother, you don’t have to worry about it. You will never see her again.”

Hearing this, Sora looked anxious. He stood up, and then said: “Father, why did mother go? Why do you want me to go to the Fire Temple? I will not go, I want to be with father and mother.”

“Sora, don’t be willful, this is the arrangement that father has for you, so you must obey it.”

“I don't want to! I don't want to! I want my mother!”

Kazuma’s eyes flashed a cold glint, and his hand hit Sora’s neck.

Sora immediately fainted.

Kazuma gently hugged Sora in his arms and said, “Sorry, Sora, but for the great cause, I can only sacrifice you.”

“What an interesting scene, I can’t believe that you sacrifice a lot of things for your so-called great cause. First it’s your wife, now your own son.”

“Who is it!”

Kazuma was startled, and looked at the entrance of the cave. He saw a handsome man in a black trench coat walking in. The young man’s face was full of murderous intent!

 

29